What makes you the way you are?

CazGirl

Mika said "if anything, I'm gonna be myself times a hundred" and says Big Girl and Grace Kelly are about being yourself and being comfortable with who you are.

I'll go first.

What makes me unique?

- I have odd coloured hair which I used to get picked on for. Truth is, i LOOOOOVE my hair colour and wouldn't dye it for anything!

- I'm short. I'm only 5 foot and shorter than Cherisse lol, and sometimes it's a disadvantage but other times a good thing!

- My bubbly personality! I'm generally a happy person with a tendancy to daydream and have a constant smile on my face. I view the world in Cartoon Motion (no seriously, I do) and try to have as much fun as possible, and try to keep my childhood alive!

- I'm a trustworthy person who understands and respects confidentiality and am more than happy to spare some of my time to listen to other people's problems. I enjoy helping people in any way I can and I CAN take things seriously.

- I am quite a deep person and I think a hell of a lot

- I am a lover of foreign music, Japanese being my favourite!

- I can't stand spelling mistakes, they make me cringe.

- Being able to stand up for myself and not conform to other people's ideas of perfection, staying true to myself

- the ability to laugh at myself

thats all I can think of....

what are your strong qualities?

Ok, weeel:

- I have curly hair:punk: I used to hate it, and once these kids even ran up to me in the street, and tried to pull it out, just because it was curly. Let me tell you: Ouch.:boxed: But I'm ok with it all now:thumb_yello:

- I'm quite tall for my age (12)- 5"2 1/2. Doesn't sound much, but it is when you're a dancer

-Um...how to put this... I'm a girl of a slightly more ample cleavange (sp?) :blush-anim-cl: I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked "Are they real" or "HOW padded?" :blink: They're not that big, but i've got quite a tall, thin body, so...

-I'm a bit more mature for my age than most other children. I think about life, analyze myself, and think things through almost too much. I also use quite long words, that they can't understand.

-I can't do up laces! I just keep them done up all the time or have those awesome springy ones you don't have to tie:punk:

-I'm very white, because I have just about 100% British blood in me. I'm not allowed to fake tan, and if i go on a sunbead, I run the risk of skin cancer- as I do with the real sun.

-I have a good sense of humor, but most children I'm with don't seem to get that. They're still into toilet/body humor, whereas I'm more subtle, and

tend to make funny observations about modern life.:mf_rosetinted:

That's all I can think of right now XD

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

- I have deep(dark) blond/red hair

- some freckles

- green eyes

- I don't know swim because water terrifies me ...

- 1,58 m (not really tall)

- dreamy (2 of my teachers called me "LUNAR" !!!!)

- I'm very Paradoxal because sometimes I'm too unassertive and sometimes too much impulsive :thumbdown:

....etc

Mika said "if anything, I'm gonna be myself times a hundred" and says Big Girl and Grace Kelly are about being yourself and being comfortable with who you are.

I'll go first.

What makes me unique?

- I have odd coloured hair which I used to get picked on for. Truth is, i LOOOOOVE my hair colour and wouldn't dye it for anything!

- I'm short. I'm only 5 foot and shorter than Cherisse lol, and sometimes it's a disadvantage but other times a good thing!

- My bubbly personality! I'm generally a happy person with a tendancy to daydream and have a constant smile on my face. I view the world in Cartoon Motion (no seriously, I do) and try to have as much fun as possible, and try to keep my childhood alive!

- I'm a trustworthy person who understands and respects confidentiality and am more than happy to spare some of my time to listen to other people's problems. I enjoy helping people in any way I can and I CAN take things seriously.

- Being able to stand up for myself and not conform to other people's ideas of perfection, staying true to myself

I love the colour of your hair aswell:wub2:

-I love my haircolour too, it's blonde, but I was born with red hair. It just turned blonde itself! It still has some red and brown in it, and that's why I love it.

-I can be a really happy and confident person, but sometimes I can be really shy.

-I can't stand spelling mistakes either, I always have to say things like: No, you spell it like this, and I always edit my post on MFC if there are spelling mistakes in them.:naughty:I can't avoid the grammar mistakes always though

-People say I have humor (humour?)

-I'm really good at keeping secrets aswell.

-I'm a daydreamer aswell. Seriously, everyone was making noise, and I was just sitting there, thinking about stuff.

-I always try to stay positive. That doesn't work always, but I try.

-I love cartoons

-I like a lot of music. I also know a lot. Most of the kids in my class don't know that much of music

-I have my own opinions. I speak for myself. I'm not afraid to tell my opinion.

-Oh, and just like someone else said of herself: I'm a smart blonde. Ha:mf_rosetinted:

awww, this is a really lovely thread, and a nice way to get to know people better here. And I just want to say, from the few I've read, ye all seem like really cool people. Ands I think the fact that we're all Mika fans makes us all have one big thing in commen:punk:

hmmm, what makes me unique...

-Well I don't drink, even though all my friends do

-I hardly ever swear (something most people think is very odd where I live)

I'm very proud of those 2^^:bleh:

-I don't like to label people based on stupid things like their taste in music.

-And I don't like being labeled because of things like that myself.

-I'm shy, but don't let it take over my life

-I love lots of different kinds of music, and I like to think I'm an open minded person.

-I am a dreamer:blush-anim-cl: but I've made a lot of dreams come true!

-real life can be a pain, I like to get away from it all

-I love artistic and creative people, people who wanna travel. I want to make and study artsy things:naughty:

right thats enough for now.

once again, really interesting thread:thumb_yello:

Ok, weeel:

- I'm quite tall for my age (12)- 5"2 1/2. Doesn't sound much, but it is when you're a dancer

-Um...how to put this... I'm a girl of a slightly more ample cleavange (sp?) :blush-anim-cl: I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked "Are they real" or "HOW padded?" :blink: They're not that big, but i've got quite a tall, thin body, so...

-I'm a bit more mature for my age than most other children. I think about life, analyze myself, and think things through almost too much. I also use quite long words, that they can't understand.

-I'm very white, because I have just about 100% British blood in me. I'm not allowed to fake tan, and if i go on a sunbead, I run the risk of skin cancer- as

That's all I can think of right now XD

Ohhh you're a dancer! Me too! I'm only 5foot though haha, that's like...an inch smaller than Cherisse. My cousin is - what - 13? And she's 5foot4 or something. Cow.

Ohhh mine started growing when I was 9 (yes, seriously, NINE) so a few boys - when i started senior school - liked to run up behind me and grope them. I got comments like that too; "are they real?" "do you have padded bras?" NO, I unfortunately was cursed with natural huge tits that get in the way!

During school, because I got bullied, I found their behaviour completely idiotic and childish and that forced me to become more mature. Whenever I talk back to someone in a spiteful manner, I speak in a formal tone and make my language sound kinda fancy. I don't why...I mean, I'm pretty well spoken away given where I come from (essex) but it goes up a grade when talking back to someone lol. Unfortunately this didn't hold me in good stead in school cos kids took the mickey out of it and said I was "posh". Now, though, it serves me well. People think I'm smart, and because I've met several thick people they leave me alone LMAO!

Ohhh you're a dancer! Me too! I'm only 5foot though haha, that's like...an inch smaller than Cherisse. My cousin is - what - 13? And she's 5foot4 or something. Cow.

Ohhh mine started growing when I was 9 (yes, seriously, NINE) so a few boys - when i started senior school - liked to run up behind me and grope them. I got comments like that too; "are they real?" "do you have padded bras?" NO, I unfortunately was cursed with natural huge tits that get in the way!

During school, because I got bullied, I found their behaviour completely idiotic and childish and that forced me to become more mature. Whenever I talk back to someone in a spiteful manner, I speak in a formal tone and make my language sound kinda fancy. I don't why...I mean, I'm pretty well spoken away given where I come from (essex) but it goes up a grade when talking back to someone lol. Unfortunately this didn't hold me in good stead in school cos kids took the mickey out of it and said I was "posh". Now, though, it serves me well. People think I'm smart, and because I've met several thick people they leave me alone LMAO!

Nine?:shocked:Holy crap!

That must have been very annoying:boxed:

Why did you actually got bullied? I kinda don't understand:blink:

And: I do think you're smart too:wink2:

Well i just read everthing now and its nice to know all those things!

Heres me:

- Im also waiting for marriage before i lose my virginity (and have a bf whose willing to wait and is well eager to get married:roftl:)

- I dont drink and dont smoke anything

- I have my own dress sense lol really different and dont like following fashion and whats hot and not

- I have some strange coincedences and stories

- Im also reallllly short and get teased a hell of a lot!

- I too started getting breasts at like 10 so hated them at that stage

- AH! i have one sharp canine and one blunt one... its not chipped i was born like that! dad has blunt ones and mom has sharp ones

- I think im funny, most other people do too

- Im really calm and no ones sees me cry or shout or anything until like my limit and all of sudden (if made too angry) i erupt like a volcano or cry like a small child when im sad, but its very rarely that anyone sees this!

- I overthink things... really quickly... its terrible, i think id be a great lawyer, i remember incidents and take charge really quickly and steadily

- I imitate people really well:shocked:

What makes me unique?

Hmmm I'm just a thinker. Constantly. I can't belivie in the person I ambecause I don't know... I'm always thinking about it. Interpreting is me.

Sometimes it feels like I'm borderline light. I really go into my feelings, I'm very very very up or just down... bored and can't see why I'm am what I am. Always this critisizing of me and my choices.

I'm mostly fun to hang with. When I'm in mood I really can make people happy.

I'm sensitive for other peoples behavior. I often try (pretend...) to have a lot of self confidence but it's not true. A little childdish obsession of what others are thinking of me is still left.

I love other worlds. Books, music, forums. Sometimes I just want to go there and stay. I love words... When I'm speaking my birth language people sometimes don't know the worlds I'm using cuz I've read a lot of old litterature.

I'm not a good talker. I often say wrong worlds whan I don't concentrate... But when I really am into it, I'm good. precise-

I'm nervous. In one way I love to be secure... It has to do with a lot of panic-like feelings in my early teens.

Other describes me as cute, nice, fun and always in search for kicks in a subtle way.

Nine?:shocked:Holy crap!

That must have been very annoying:boxed:

Why did you actually got bullied? I kinda don't understand:blink:

And: I do think you're smart too:wink2:

well at 9, i thought it was kinda cool. you know what it's like when you're a kid - you see your mum's melons and you're like "i want big bouncy ones too!" and so when i started growing them at a young age, i was like ohhh yeeaaah :punk: but then i discovered quickly that boys began to disrespect me simply because my breasts were much more devloped than most girls.

i remember watching this video of me doing a solo dance on stage when I was 12. My breasts looked like they were a size C. A lot of girls that age were still flat-chested or only an A cup. And there was me with a size C!

They kinda drown me out a bit. I'm only five foot and rather curvy (NOT fat - I have big hips, slightly generous thighs (okay, have a bit of fat there :blush-anim-cl:) big breasts and a small waist, but an okay stomach, not very flabby) and so my breasts make me look bigger and shorter than what I really am. I don't mind saying this here but if this in innappropriate info feel free to let me know and I'll delete it, but I'm a DD cup. Big tits and a small curvy body just doesn't go!

I got bullied for a lot of things, and happened from infant school, through junior school, and all the way through senior school.

As some of you know I was - and still am - best friends witha guy. We got teased and everyone thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and pretty much got the kissing song everyday "Caroline and Charlie, sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

Charlie was always physically abused and I was the ONLY person who had the gall to stick up for him. It got worse in senior school - this guy started on Charlie when we were about 12 which resulted in Charlie going home for lunch afterwards to avoid the bullying. Then halfway through year 10 - when we were about 13? 14? - Charlie left school completely and got home schooled. Then, a year later, Charlie moved two hours away to get away from the bad history and I haven't seen him since May 14th last year - our first Mika concert - because we both have college and work, and neither of us drive.

Throughout school I was verbally abused; they poked fun at my hair, got groped, had this one guy (occassionally two) trying to provoke me so that they could laugh at my reaction (they only continued when i ignored them, i couldn't win), I got called "a f***ing ugly ginger c**t"...actually i was called ugly on numerous occassions, got called posh because of the way I speak....

All pointless and stupid things. I tried my best to ignore their comments and let it wash over me like water on a ducks back, but not anymore. The slightest remark that someone makes and they get a full blown attack right back at them (depending on my mood) and make them shut up. I NEVER started anything, neither did Charlie, but I make sure as hell that I stop it.

I was also teased when Charlie came out as gay and because I fancied the popular guy. I heard rumours that he fancied me back and the whole year knew he didn't apart from me, so I was made a complete fool in front of everyone and couldn't go down the corridor without hearing his name. It was downright awful, and was the main reason as to why I never went to my prom. Which, actually, I've never, EVER, regretted. I hated so many people so what's the point in going to a prom with a bunch of people you'd rather see the back of? It would have been untrue of me if I went, and I've never looked back.

Hmm, what makes me the way I am?

This is hard...

- I'm always happy. Whenever you see me, I'll probably have a big smile on my face. It's rare to catch me in a sulky mood. I barely ever have anything excited to be about, but I'd just rather smile because it makes me feel good, and I've noticed that smiling is contagious. I love to smile, smiling's my favorite.

- My bubbly, varied personality? Haha.. I have a mix of being funny and witty and insanely talkative at times, to being extra shy and reserved. It depends on who I'm with though.

- My clothes choice. I don't choose to dress like everyone else. I don't dress insanely different, but I dress different enough that I would stand out. I rarely dress casual, because I love wearing nice things that make me feel good when I wear them. My clothing choices vary too. (I'm mainly obsessed with coats, so it sucks to live in California and love coats)

- I act like a little girl. I mean, I'm mature, but I always skip around and sing and I act very very different than most people at my school. I act very innocent and lively and happy and bubbly!! I guess it's how Lollipop Girl would act. :naughty:

- My curly locks. I cut them like 6 months ago so they're like shoulder length now, but I'm gonna grow them out again.

- The things that I love and the things that interest me.

- I get obsessed with things easily :naughty: People think I'm strange because each week I have a new obsession. Mika's the infinity for lifetime one though :naughty:

- I say weird things that don't make sense. But that's with everyone I think.

- I sweat a lot :( My armpits only. But it sucks because I can't wear shirts with sleeves without getting lakes under my arms. Even when it's freezing cold and I'm sitting on my couch, I still sweat.

- I'm bootylicious :naughty: I have a really really big butt. Hahaha...

I guess that's it. Hahaha :roll1:

Hmm, what makes me the way I am?

This is hard...

- I'm always happy. Whenever you see me, I'll probably have a big smile on my face. It's rare to catch me in a sulky mood. I barely ever have anything excited to be about, but I'd just rather smile because it makes me feel good, and I've noticed that smiling is contagious. I love to smile, smiling's my favorite.

- My bubbly, varied personality? Haha.. I have a mix of being funny and witty and insanely talkative at times, to being extra shy and reserved. It depends on who I'm with though.

- My clothes choice. I don't choose to dress like everyone else. I don't dress insanely different, but I dress different enough that I would stand out. I rarely dress casual, because I love wearing nice things that make me feel good when I wear them. My clothing choices vary too. (I'm mainly obsessed with coats, so it sucks to live in California and love coats)

- I act like a little girl. I mean, I'm mature, but I always skip around and sing and I act very very different than most people at my school. I act very innocent and lively and happy and bubbly!! I guess it's how Lollipop Girl would act. :naughty:

- My curly locks. I cut them like 6 months ago so they're like shoulder length now, but I'm gonna grow them out again.

- The things that I love and the things that interest me.

- I get obsessed with things easily :naughty: People think I'm strange because each week I have a new obsession. Mika's the infinity for lifetime one though :naughty:

- I say weird things that don't make sense. But that's with everyone I think.

- I sweat a lot .y armpits only. But it sucks because I can't wear shirts with sleeves without getting lakes under my arms. Even when it's freezing cold and I'm sitting on my couch, I still sweat.

- I'm bootylicious I have a really really big butt. Hahaha...

I guess that's it. Hahaha

You must try this:

absoluttorr_1156350363.jpg

It's called absolute dry :D. You put it on and then you don't sweat for a week :D. It hurts while applying it but it's sooo woth it! haha.

Ypu do sound really :wub2: to hang with. happyness is the thing!

What makes me the way I am? Hmm let's see:

- My outspoken personality. I either like you or not, and I will show. I only pretend to like someone if I can get benefit out of it (Yeah I know that's bad)

- My sarcasm, not really understood by many.

- I'm dramatic, constantly acting to make people smile, I see the world as my stage.:naughty:

- I have full lips. All by mother nature and I'm proud of them, I call them my Angelina Jolie lips and it also gave me the lovely nickname: The Fish:mf_rosetinted:

- My poison green eyes, the only thing that makes me resemble my mum:roftl:

- My sometimes sudden -bursts out in laughter because of something that happened yesterday-

- The urge to dance and enjoy life

- My addiction to PSP

- I'm incredibly stubborn and once I get something in my head, I will do anything in my power to just make it happen and I don't take no as an answer!

So yeah that sums it up pretty much:naughty:

I try not to judge people & am open to people of all kinds regardless of religion, origin, colour, gender, sexuality etc etc.. In my opinion as long as you're a nice person that's all that matters to me!!!

I'm open minded, intelligent & analytical.

I don't follow fashion i wear what I want to, I don't like what others say Is cool, or say I should, I like what I like regardless of if people mock me for it, I shall chose to like who or whatever I want & feel that's my right & will defend my right!

I'm caring, gentle, loving & supportive

I am a bit of an awkward individual to say the least, I don't honestly know if the glass is half full or half empty (I feel somewhere inbetween)

I still like stuff like Hello kitty, Winnie the pooh & tamagotchi's & don't care if people think that's childish that's their opinion not mine

I'm creative

I can be stubborn at times

I'm quiet & shy at times but I'm confident around people I know.

I'm strong yet I'm weak

positive yet negative

I'm just me!!!

im 5'7'' and im only 13

im a hugggggggggggge klutz! no question about it

i am a ditz

i laugh at everything

my hair that randomly changes the shades :P

my amazingly fantastic blue eyes (sorry, i get obsessed w/ eyes, lol)

i get sunburned sooooo easily! (BUT OMG! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT SUNBURNED, AND IT TURNED INTO A TAN A DAY L8R!!! IT WASSS SOOOOO AMAZING!) sorry :D

I love this thread.:thumb_yello:

- I'm 16, I watch cartoons and I'll do it for the rest of my life.:punk:

- I don't like what most people like. I don't like dancing, I don't like alcohol, I don't like coffee,etc.:naughty:

- I prefer to wear confortable things. I don't care how I look with them.

- My hair changes sightly of colour with the seasons.:naughty:

- I have another point of view of everything. I can make you see things that most people don't see, but at the same time sometimes I can't see things that most people see.

- I loooove videogames.:biggrin2:

- I can tell you that you look really bad with that clothes and I don't care if you're my friend, or if you don't like what I say.

- I'm weird and I'm proud of it.:punk:

- I never give up.

I love this thread.:thumb_yello:

- I'm 16, I watch cartoons and I'll do it for the rest of my life.:punk:

- I don't like what most people like. I don't like dancing, I don't like alcohol, I don't like coffee,etc.:naughty:

- I prefer to wear confortable things. I don't care how I look with them.

- My hair changes sightly of colour with the seasons.:naughty:

- I have another point of view of everything. I can make you see things that most people don't see, but at the same time sometimes I can't see things that most people see.

- I loooove videogames.:biggrin2:

- I can tell you that you look really bad with that clothes and I don't care if you're my friend, or if you don't like what I say.

- I'm weird and I'm proud of it.:punk:

- I never give up.

u sound like me!!!!!!

What makes me who I am...that's a great question.

1) My naturally curly hair

2) My hazel eyes (people say they are pretty) And plus, they are supposed to be "the window to the soul" right?

100_1276-1.jpg

3) Me being kinda tall for a girl (5'6"...is that tall for a girl?!? Well I sure feel like it)

4) My personality- people say that I'm very funny...but they could be lying to me. Plus I'm one of those people that try to be happy, not one of those party poopers who always seem to be in a bad mood. Not to mention that I do NOT discriminate: I don't care your skin colour, religion, race or sexual orientation. I also like to say I'm helpful and kind but I don't want to overrate myself.

5) My taste in music. I am open to pretty much any type of music and won't listen to something/somone unless I really loathe them. But even if I don't like the music, I will still respect it...well sometimes. For example, I am not really can't stand that heavy metal rock music where the lead singer yells all the lyrics and the song sounds like a giant burp. Some of my favourite music artists however are: Mika, Rufus Wainwright, Queen, Jimi Hendrix...

6) My background- my mom is British, my dad is Portuguese (I currently live in Canada)

7) My hopes that I will be like Mika- in the hopes that I will one day be as talented as him...though I know that will never happen. But also because I want to have a "big kid" personality as an adult...haha

There are probably more things that make me...me. I'll have to think of them right now though haha

What makes me me?

# I can be somewhat reluctant to show people my true feelings... I got hurt a few times when I showed someone how I felt, so I always worry about what people think of me...

# I'm very stubborn... I don't like asking people for help

# I'm shy and quiet... almost to the point of being anti social

# I'm not really big on public speaking (I know, I'm a teacher!)

# I love watching wrestling and playing video games

# I have a superior attitude... basically if someone isn't getting what I'm saying, I can talk down to them (strangely enough I don't do it to the kids)

# I love my eyes! They're blue, and they change colour! I'd love to have very blue eyes though...

# I can get distracted quite easily (especially if my boy walks past the window while I'm teaching)

# Love U2 and Hanson, and not embarrassed to admit to loving Hanson anymore!

# Tend to obsess over bands and musicians...

# Can be obsesssively organised

# I have a very strange sense of humour

# Bit of a poser

# Can't help eating!

You must try this:

absoluttorr_1156350363.jpg

It's called absolute dry :D. You put it on and then you don't sweat for a week :D. It hurts while applying it but it's sooo woth it! haha.

Ypu do sound really :wub2: to hang with. happyness is the thing!

I have to use something like that! If not I sweat all the time. You really should use it..it's wonderful! :wub2: It does hurt a little though :thumb_yello:

I'll go first.

What makes me unique?

Oh Caz I love your av pic and siggy, my teacher aide said her son calls a twirly whirly shape (here we call it a koru) a "squirl" and he calls a squirrel the same thing so the two of us have an ongoing joke of sending emails with the subject tittle of "Look, it's a SQUIRL!!!"

Hahaha I think of you and your writing whenever I get emails from her!

I'll start mine now but I'm busy ATM...

-I have a blind eye and it's kind of lop sided and noticable but it's kind of quirky.

-I'm spiritual to the extreme and my granddad says that the people I drema about and the characters that come through in my writing peaces are due to inheriting my nana's psychic abilities.

-I'm musical, I've never been trained and professional people find this hard to believe because apparently I have great control over my voice.

-I'm poetic and Marianne says I have a way with words

-I love Mika. This is very importany - moreso than the above - because he has really changed the way I look at life and made me question my scary spooky look and my "emo obsessivness" just because people around me did it.

But now I feel much better about properly expressing myself rather than being part of the crowd.

Mika is what makes half of me, ME and the other 50% is just what was there before!

Thanks, good thread BTW

x

I think this is a really interesting thread, I mean lots of you are very similar, are you sure you aren't all twins ?!? lol

Anyway, what makes me unique ?

Errrm, I'm not quite sure ...

* I'm taller than all my sisters (I've got three of em):punk:

* I can talk english and french fluently (I'm english and live in France)

* Em ... (running out of inspiration) ... I always listen to people, I'm very good at it lol

* I'm pretty good at making grumpy friends happy :wink2:

* I don't have any ennemys that I know of because no-one knows me in my school, I live in the shadow of my elder brother and people know me as ''Louis's sister'' which is pretty damn annoying :huh:

* I am in big trouble because my computer (that I share everyone else in my family) is running bloody slowly and its my fault because I've accidently on purpose downloaded millions of pictures and film thingys of Mika onto my computer :fisch:

and or else, em, well there's probably a lot of other things but I can't think of them right now...

oh one last thing, but I suppose I'm not the only lonely one in this very annoying but addicting position

* I'm a member of the MFC and believe that if there was an ideal paradise Mika would be God and the MFC would be heaven :punk::mf_lustslow:

anyway gotta go

xXxXxXxXx

aww, yay! :punk:

Mine started growing when i was about 8 or 9, and I have loads of friends who haven't got any yet!

I don't really get bullied, just a few 'comments'.:thumbdown:

Yeah, when I'm having an argument, I tend to go through it all logically, as if I'm debating while they're just going "Yeah, well shut up" :roftl:

They say I'm 'posh' too, just because I'm quite well spoken. Most people have a really thick Leicester/'Chizzet' accent! :roftl: