CazGirl

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get really really dorky ....*that makes me part who i am*, lol

so, wats new?

I dont think ur dorky, lol. Just planning my outfit for tomorrow that is totally copying mika. im planning on an orange shirt with a ton of evil eyes. *makes me part of who i am* It is almsot eight here which means.....SIMPSONS, KING OF THE HILL, AND FAMILY GUY!!!! :yay:

I dont think ur dorky, lol. Just planning my outfit for tomorrow that is totally copying mika. im planning on an orange shirt with a ton of evil eyes. *makes me part of who i am* It is almsot eight here which means.....SIMPSONS, KING OF THE HILL, AND FAMILY GUY!!!! :yay:

nice tomorrow i will wear a swim suit, come home, shower, practice golf, run, and all that other crap

nice tomorrow i will wear a swim suit, come home, shower, practice golf, run, and all that other crap

run? ick. i cant be bothered. :lmao: :lmao: Yay! i cant wait because this week we learn all about hinduism in History class which is my fave religion. (i actually dont really have a religion, i just like to learn about all of them) which means meditations.:naughty:

run? ick. i cant be bothered. :lmao: :lmao: Yay! i cant wait because this week we learn all about hinduism in History class which is my fave religion. (i actually dont really have a religion, i just like to learn about all of them) which means meditations.:naughty:

sweet! well i havent run in a lonnnnnnnng time bcuz my sprained ankles, so im gonna try to start up again, even tho theyre still sprained

running is pointless to me.

the way i am:

as long as im not obese i dont bother to run.(im just lazy in that way) i mean, i walk my dog and my dog's friend all the time and the tugging is enough to wear me out!

What makes me me, hm? Lessee!

- I seem to have a complete inability to conform to just one overall type of self-expression, as people seem to be expected to do XD For example, I very much enjoy wearing masculine gothic piratey-type-clothes, but I can't limit myself only to music that is considered 'acceptable' for people who wear those sorts of clothes to listen to. I've had people say, "OMG, you're not a real goth if you listen to (insert musician/genre here)," but I just think, who said I'm trying to be a 'real goth'? I'm just doing what I want. *shrug*

- I absolutely REFUSE to look at the world with rose-tinted glasses, and my perception of everything is often labeled 'pessimistic', 'cause it scares people :naughty: LOL.

- I'm quite happy to have the bulk of my social life on the internet.

- I often find myself worrying for others' safety and wellbeing, even if I don't know them, and get upset when I can't make things better for someone who is suffering needlessly.

- Music is my life! I'm always writing songs, singing, discovering artists (though they tend to be long dead T_T), buying new CDs...

- I have a rather amusing tendency of torturing my poor beloved characters that I've made up over the years. They go through the most horrible of things, seriously XD

- I procrastinate so much, I even procrastinate going to bed. It's actually what I'm doing right now.

- I appear to be addicted to being horrified. o.o; I'll find myself repeatedly watching YouTube videos on Japanese giant hornets, or Sycho Sid's rather ghastly leg-break, or other things that make me wince.

- The only foods that I refuse to try are balut and anything creepy crawly-related. I'll eat almost anything, because I love food =D

- I love to laugh, and find myself getting annoyed when people take lighthearted jokes too seriously.

Aaaand that's about it XD

you know there's one thing I forgot to mention, I have loads of freckles & keep getting new ones every once in a while & they're said to be caused by too much pigment in the skin, yet I have a skin disease which causes lack of pigment & that causes me to have very light white blotches on my skin. how awkward & contrary am I??? lol:naughty:

the way i am:

as long as im not obese i dont bother to run.(im just lazy in that way) i mean, i walk my dog and my dog's friend all the time and the tugging is enough to wear me out!

o no, same here

one of my guy friends runs a mile in less than 5 minutes!!!!!!its crazy~!!!!!

you know there's one thing I forgot to mention, I have loads of freckles & keep getting new ones every once in a while & they're said to be caused by too much pigment in the skin, yet I have a skin disease which causes lack of pigment & that causes me to have very light white blotches on my skin. how awkward & contrary am I??? lol:naughty:

i know ppl like that

i get more freckles in places like my arms and stuff from sunburning terribly

the way i am:

Haha. You're not the only one:naughty:

What makes me me, hm? Lessee!

- I seem to have a complete inability to conform to just one overall type of self-expression, as people seem to be expected to do XD For example, I very much enjoy wearing masculine gothic piratey-type-clothes, but I can't limit myself only to music that is considered 'acceptable' for people who wear those sorts of clothes to listen to. I've had people say, "OMG, you're not a real goth if you listen to (insert musician/genre here)," but I just think, who said I'm trying to be a 'real goth'? I'm just doing what I want. *shrug*- I absolutely REFUSE to look at the world with rose-tinted glasses, and my perception of everything is often labeled 'pessimistic', 'cause it scares people :naughty: LOL.

- I'm quite happy to have the bulk of my social life on the internet.

- I often find myself worrying for others' safety and wellbeing, even if I don't know them, and get upset when I can't make things better for someone who is suffering needlessly.

- Music is my life! I'm always writing songs, singing, discovering artists (though they tend to be long dead T_T), buying new CDs...

- I have a rather amusing tendency of torturing my poor beloved characters that I've made up over the years. They go through the most horrible of things, seriously XD

- I procrastinate so much, I even procrastinate going to bed. It's actually what I'm doing right now.

- I appear to be addicted to being horrified. o.o; I'll find myself repeatedly watching YouTube videos on Japanese giant hornets, or Sycho Sid's rather ghastly leg-break, or other things that make me wince.

- The only foods that I refuse to try are balut and anything creepy crawly-related. I'll eat almost anything, because I love food =D

- I love to laugh, and find myself getting annoyed when people take lighthearted jokes too seriously.

Aaaand that's about it XD

Eeewwwww, groups! It's so contradictory. "I'm gonna be SO different to all these other groups, I'll form my own group with it's own silly little "rules", and instead of being the same as you, I'll be the same as my friends!" >_<"

Personally, I will be myself. I will be in my own group and the only person allowd in my group is ME. Mwahahahaha!

Well, if i have a problem with someone, I usually say it to their face, but i HATE fighting with people over stupid stuff, bu a lot of people think they can step all over me so when i flip out on them they are like "wtf did this side of her come from?:blink:"

Well, if i have a problem with someone, I usually say it to their face, but i HATE fighting with people over stupid stuff, bu a lot of people think they can step all over me so when i flip out on them they are like "wtf did this side of her come from?:blink:"

im usually bad at fighting back (hehe):bleh:

Eeewwwww, groups! It's so contradictory. "I'm gonna be SO different to all these other groups, I'll form my own group with it's own silly little "rules", and instead of being the same as you, I'll be the same as my friends!" >_<"

Personally, I will be myself. I will be in my own group and the only person allowd in my group is ME. Mwahahahaha!

I've decided that my one true label is 'Bertie's Allsort' LOL

It's the phrase that I've always used to describe my ever-evolving 'religion', and now I realise that it also seems to describe my general personality well too!

What makes me who I am...

- My hair. Probably my most defining physical feature... I express myself a lot through how I style my hair.

- My practicing martial arts. When I started, I'd already read these things about how they integrate into your life and whatnot and I didn't believe it... Until I started doing it. It's a big part of who I am.

- The way I write. I don't... think I really need to elaborate on that. I feel like a lot of what I write comes out stiff and snobbish sounding, but I'll just leave that to everyone else's judgment.

- I'm loyal to a fault. I love people very easily, which is also a great detriment to me at the same time. It often ends up with my heart being broken, by friends or otherwise.

- Because I love easily and it often ends less-than-happily, it's difficult to earn my trust for anything.

- I don't lie to spare someone's feelings, but I don't go out of my way to voice a contrary opinion. If someone asks me what I think, I'll tend to be blunt about it. If they don't ask and I don't feel they need someone to tell it to them, I keep it to myself.

- I have a strange way of communicating affection. Or at least, a non-socially typical way. It often turns out with people misinterpreting my feelings for them (usually they'll assume a romantic intent when it's not). However, I'm unwilling to comprimise my behavior for society's sake, when I feel that society is flawed in that many signals, expressions, and customs are so unnecessarily complicated and seem to aim more to keep people away from one another rather than draw them together.

well honestly i really don't know who i am...i mean every since mika, i feel completely diff. is that wierd? well anways, i only know how to describe myself through what i've heard other people say about, which is "colorful" "i could never see you angry" and "always excited" which is completly opposite of about a year ago:boxed:

last year i was well...depressed a lot!:thumbdown: and now i would say i'm on the other end. so anyone out there feeling depressed just get through it and it will end, i promise.:thumb_yello:

i am still shy most of the time in school, unless someone starts talking to me:bleh: then i can just be plain crazy!:naughty:

:roftl:True though:thumb_yello:

Rofl. I did that once. It was at a schoolcamp. A friend was doing really mean to me, and I completely freaked out. And believe me, you don't want to see me angry:naughty:

I was just screaming and swearing at her, and she was just looking at me like: :blink:

And then I was just like: *yawns* I'm tired, I'm going to have some sleep, good night:original:

Me:

okay, i wear various plastic food around my neck

i wear barbie heads as all different things (earrings, necklaces)

i dress like i was dropped on my head as a baby

i actually WEAR duct tape clothing, i dont just make it

im way obsesed with british music, chances are if a song is by a brit im in love with it

i hate rap (which all my friends love)

im the only one in my school practically who doesnt know dances to all the popular songs

i hve every color of the rainbow on me, every day

i wear zillions of bracelets up my arm

i wear dangling earrings in both my first and second holes

when im angry i rip teddy bears apart with scissors and use them to stuff voodoo dols of the people i hate (and most of the time when i make voodoo dolls of someone, right after soemthing bad happens to the person)

im perfectly okay with who i am and what size, which may not seem that odd, but all the girls in my school slit their wrists if they get 'fat'

every keychain i own i wear as a necklace

i wear at leat 10 necklaces every day

and ya, im tired of typing

I love how utterly weird you are phunks!!

I would never have been game enough to dress like you at that age (beside the fact we had to wear uniforms at school)...

In my case it is only one thing:

my height- 185 cm (6.1)

I used to be bulied becuse of that and as a result became very shy. Now it's ok, but I've never got over it completely.

oh, and I love people:) I like to interact with others, listen and watch other people - there is no more interesting creature than human being.