Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

From what I've experienced with my cats, they seem fine for a long long time. Even if they're not.

But taking them to a vet is distressing them, so maybe you should wait for a few more days?

I hope she's ok, and don't get paranoid maybe it's nothing:wink2:

My dog have sth wrong with his heart (don't how to say it in english) but it's not serious : he's out of breath sometimes, mostly when I annoy him (I don't do it anymore, he's learnt how to avoid me :sneaky2: )

Yeah, she shouldn't get out of breath. Keep her calm and keep an eye on her, but if you are worried, take her back.

Thanks all for your advice. I will keep an eye on her. Maybe its really nothing and she is still a bit exhausted from Monday.

See you tomorrow then when we'll get official :yay:

:newyear:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm fed up... and i have way too many posts... see you !

Thanks all for your advice. I will keep an eye on her. Maybe its really nothing and she is still a bit exhausted from Monday.

See you tomorrow then when we'll get official :yay:

Sweet dreams!

celebrate what ? WHAT ?

And Sari, don't take it bad, but why do you always have to apology, justify yourself or take "open comments" for yourself ? i really don't know if jack was talking about you, since i didn't even read the thread... but usually, when one doesn't have anything to reproach to oneself, one doesn't react to open comments... well, really don't take it bad, but i noticed that you do that a lot... when people who those comments are directly directed at don't bother to do it :boxed: for me, her post was more than general, and she might have been talking about this particular thread this time, but it always happens, and we all know it, so it couldn't be more of a general note...

you'll get exhausted, dear !! :wink2:

But, like Yop said, I really wasn't talking about you when I said that stuff people were posting was upsetting me. I agree that the story likely didn't happen the way she said, and I have no great love for Jordan myself, and never pretended I did. My problem, as I said, was with people going "whore, bitch, stupid skank, all she talent has are her boobs, she kills success" or whatever about her, because I don't think anyone deserves that kind of spite and cruelty.

So that has nothing to do with people who just happen to not like her or not trust the story.

And as far as my comment in this thread, I meant that even though I wanted to express how upset all that vicious name calling made me, it's not like I was trying to make people stop it against their will. :bleh:

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl:

Ok, more to explain now...never ending story,lol.

First of all, my posts were not "apologising" or justifying myself, as I don't think that I need to do that; I just felt the need to explain what my motivation was, in case I was included in Jack's post.

The reason for this was that I directly quoted her post when I put mine in this morning, so I thought that there was a big chance that she was alluding to me and I wanted to give some background information on what made me say what I said:thumb_yello: .

Basically, I'm not justifying what I believe, but clarifying what I think possibly is a misunderstanding. Or a potential one.

You are right in saying that I do that a lot, in fact I think that I'm quite paranoid about people not getting what I mean, and always think that they didn't "really" understand what I was trying to say, so I explain it again.

Tiring, yes. But I can't not do it, because I want things to be clear...

I can be argumentative if I have a strong opinion about something (which I usually do) and therefore I wouldn't go around apologising for thinking what I think, believe me (and those who have met me in person know that I'm not exactly a softie in that way) but this is not what I was doing in that last post. Or on this one.

Gosh it's getting confusing.

Anyway I hope that this is clearer........

Main points:

-it was not an apology or a justification, merely elaborating and giving more info on my initial post to show my actual position.

-I didn't (in my view) reply to an "open post" as I felt there was a big chance she meant me (and had no time to check the whole thread)

-Jordan: I do think that she has been horribly mean and bitchy to others, she always is, she's cruel without reason and thoughtless, and therefore she deserves the same towards her.

Treat others the way you wish to be treated, etc, etc...

I'm not part of the "show the other cheek" club, I believe in repercussions:naughty:.

I'm going to bed now. I'm tired and worried that there might be something wrong with my cat (apart from her normal strangeness). The vet already said on Monday that there might be something wrong with her organs and she looked as if she had serious breathing problems today. Maybe she just tried to throw up but I'm worried anyway :blink: .

Please write a post from me in the official thread :newyear:

See you tomorrow.

Oh no! I hope that she'll be fine!!

Good luck:wub2:

only if it's filled with hot chocolate, thank you very much :sneaky2:

Don't forget the donut to go with it....

Ikea was great. I think I did the cheapest Ikea shopping ever. Bought two more fluff rollers for all the cat hair that tends to appear on my clothes. And I saw a lovely cat bed which I might buy the next time:

You know I don’t think it’s any idea to put your money in special bed for the cat, she will choose her own place to lie anyway.

Favourite places tend to be either your bed or a place somewhere high, a shelf or something like that.

Sounds like you have your hands full with this little cat!:wink2:

i'm fed up... and i have way too many posts... see you !

Too many for what?:wink2:

For someone who isn’t really here?:roftl:

Maybe Jerry and Mika actually took the time to read some of the posts here and thought: Geez, these people are whacked, making up stories about India and Yogic Flying...I dunno what we're getting ourselves into? Do we really want to be OFFICIALLY associated with these crazies? :naughty:

Nope Sariflor, didn't mean you at all! :thumb_yello: At least I don't think so. In this situation though, I don't fully trust what she said either but... considering we have nothing to disprove it so far, I hardly wanna whale on her for simply speaking out about being slighted. Disliking her for other reasons, I got nothing to say there--I hardly know anything about her at all, and goodness knows there are other celebrities that I think are jerks.

Haeschen, I hope your kitty gets better soon... keep us updated.

So... are we official yet?

--Jack

:groupwave:

We're not there yet!

I'm getting more and more excited about this official-thing, since it is taking so long to make it happen. Must be something very very special. :naughty:

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow

you're only a day away :fisch:

:groupwave:

We're not there yet!

I'm getting more and more excited about this official-thing, since it is taking so long to make it happen. Must be something very very special. :naughty:

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow

you're only a day away

My thoughts exactly :naughty: .

Any news about when it will happen TODAY???

Another thought: Maybe Mika and his team are stuck in some kind of crazy time machine adventure and they live in the year 1983 in Beiruuuuut right now because Mika needed to be present at his own birth. You know, inspiration, new album bla bla bla. The disadvantage is that the internet hadn't been invented yet :blink: . They are actually desperate to post but they just can't :mf_rosetinted: . Sounds quite convincing to me mainly because I wouldn't accept any other apology :sneaky2:

Another thought: Maybe Mika and his team are stuck in some kind of crazy time machine adventure and they live in the year 1983 in Beiruuuuut right now because Mika needed to be present at his own birth. You know, inspiration, new album bla bla bla. The disadvantage is that the internet hadn't been invented yet :blink: . They are actually desperate to post but they just can't :mf_rosetinted: . Sounds quite convincing to me mainly because I wouldn't accept any other apology :sneaky2:

It's the only logical explanation. :thumbdown:

How's Amy this morning?

How's Amy this morning?

I think she's quite fine. She's behaving much better when we're eating and she got calmer during the nights. Have to keep an eye on her though. She nicked Arndt's beloved peppered salami before breakfast so he decided that he doesn't like her.

OMG that reminds me of the baby from that scary video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xOePE_ckbwA

Yikes. :shocked:

I think she's quite fine. She's behaving much better when we're eating and she got calmer during the nights. Have to keep an eye on her though. She nicked Arndt's beloved peppered salami before breakfast so he decided that he doesn't like her.

She's feisty! She must be feeling better now then! Glad to hear (read rather). :naughty:

Can I be an apple? :das:

haha

I don't think it's a question for Apples to answer...you need to find it within you. You need to ask yourself this question. *Eew, that just sounded cheesy-tacky* I think the key is:

not trying to hard or asking. Just be.:naughty:

eating-60.gif

Another thought: Maybe Mika and his team are stuck in some kind of crazy time machine adventure and they live in the year 1983 in Beiruuuuut right now because Mika needed to be present at his own birth. You know, inspiration, new album bla bla bla. The disadvantage is that the internet hadn't been invented yet :blink: . They are actually desperate to post but they just can't :mf_rosetinted: . Sounds quite convincing to me mainly because I wouldn't accept any other apology

Absolutely!

Why would it take them so long of it wasn’t for that?:roftl:

Love your explanation btw Haeschen, you should be writing books!:wub2:

Absolutely!

Why would it take them so long of it wasn’t for that?:roftl:

Love your explanation btw Haeschen, you should be writing books!:wub2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: . I don't think I'll have a future as a writer though :naughty: . For the beginning I'm happy to tidy up books in libraries. I'm off to work. See you this afternoon.

:mf_rosetinted:

Several times now when I've expressed how someone's posts make me upset or that I do not like what some people are saying, I've been accused of trying to make people shut up or only tolerating "some" opinions. :blink: This really confuses me, because, well, ok, yes I would be happier if people stopped saying those things, but only if they agreed of their own free will that they are not good things to say. I never tried to force anyone to not say what they want.

I know that several times I've made statements like "I don't like this, but I'm out of this thread," but my point there was... well, yes, I do not like what's being said but because people have the right to say what they want, it's up to me to not read it.

Apparently though, this is not how it comes across? What would be a better way of expressing my discomfort with what's said without making people feel like I want to force them to shut up? I just don't want to condone stuff I take issue with through cowed silence, you know?

--Jack

Perhaps you need to find a way of writing (and you're an excellent writer, so I know you can easily convey this) that doesn't make others feel bad. Or "appear" like you are above them (not the behaviour which should be ultra-emphasized). It's kind of like becoming the unpopular kid for being the keener or goody-two-shoes in the classroom.

Some people just don't know you like we do, Jack. You've earned the 'benefit-of-the -doubt' from us already. :)