Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Did you see in the Alan Cumming interview, gossip that our wiz was involved with another wiz? It must be true!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe the old wiz was passing on his kind and fine wand to the young wiz.

(And no, kind and fine wand is not a euphemism. Sometimes a wand is just a wand.)

( I don't know if that was because he thought Mika isn't gay or Ian McK wasn't Mika's type.)

Either way, I took it to mean the latter. Maybe Alan thinks he's too old for Mika, so he figures McKellen doesn't stand a chance. :naughty:

Then he went on to say that the papers all thought they were shagging because they got into a cab together that night.

He implicated that lollipop too. Didn't Sara Bo Peep give that to Mika?

What is germaphobia? Are you afraid of Germans :sneaky2::naughty: ?

:roftl:

Ooopss..

Do you mean these 2 kids??

*resurrects photo from recycle bin*

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

:lmao:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(And no, kind and fine wand is not a euphemism. Sometimes a wand is just a wand.)

Either way, I took it to mean the latter. Maybe Alan thinks he's too old for Mika, so he figures McKellen doesn't stand a chance. :naughty:

So you say, so you say, but I don't think the old wiz is quite finished with his wand just yet, do you? :mf_rosetinted:

He implicated that lollipop too. Didn't Sara Bo Peep give that to Mika?

I do believe she did.

Ha! I can't believe some poor soul took the married with two kids thing seriously.

Alan Cumming is all sorts of fabulous and that interviewer is all sorts of adorable and very much my type, if we're talking of types.

I think Sir Ian would be more likely to be Mika's type if Mika were a huge Tolkien freak rather than whatever sexual orientation Mika might be.

What's up with the Swedish/Polish whatever Mika rumors? I am behind on my gossip.

--Jack

Scutty says Hi.

Her net's been down for a week now.

She's slowly gone insane without a place to vent her angsty ways. :fisch:

Aw, tell her to get it sorted! I don't know if losing your connection would be a good or bad thing? I wonder if I would do something more useful?

What is she doing?

Nice metaphor :naughty::mf_rosetinted: .

Something else (or not). Is it normal that a cat's behaviour gets worse after she was fixed? Amy was the nicest cat after her surgery and when I took her collar off last Friday she became strange and more aggressive than before. On the one hand she wants to be petted and jumps on my lap whenever I sit and on the other hand she scratches and attacks my feet. When I try to play with her she looks all bored and goes away. I really can't understand this cat :blink: .

Something else (or not). Is it normal that a cat's behaviour gets worse after she was fixed? Amy was the nicest cat after her surgery and when I took her collar off last Friday she became strange and more aggressive than before. On the one hand she wants to be petted and jumps on my lap whenever I sit and on the other hand she scratches and attacks my feet. When I try to play with her she looks all bored and goes away. I really can't understand this cat :blink: .

Sounds like she wasn't handled much before she came to you?

Aw, tell her to get it sorted! I don't know if losing your connection would be a good or bad thing? I wonder if I would do something more useful?

What is she doing?

She should be back on (our) Wednesday.

She said she has exams so she's been keeping busy.

But definitely missing her online life..

Bec and I caught up with her last Tuesday for a Melbourne invasion.

She's a hoot. :roftl:

After being fixed :blink:

No, normally they get better.

Sounds like Amy still thinks she's a kitten.

You could try to teach her that you are not the toy by getting toys for her, but keep it out of reach at first until she attacks to play... And as soon as she gets like that, give her the toy and walk away. Don't give her any attention while she's playing with the toy so that she learns to play with the toy instead.

An empty toilet paper cardboard roll will do the trick. Cats love them.

Leave it on the floor for her to play with, and then whenever she attacks you again, get that toy and give it to her and walk away again.

See if that helps at all.

Sounds like she wasn't handled much before she came to you?

Not at all :thumbdown: .

After being fixed :blink:

No, normally they get better.

Sounds like Amy still thinks she's a kitten.

You could try to teach her that you are not the toy by getting toys for her, but keep it out of reach at first until she attacks to play... And as soon as she gets like that, give her the toy and walk away. Don't give her any attention while she's playing with the toy so that she learns to play with the toy instead.

An empty toilet paper cardboard roll will do the trick. Cats love them.

Leave it on the floor for her to play with, and then whenever she attacks you again, get that toy and give it to her and walk away again.

See if that helps at all.

I thought it might be the (missing) hormones that confuse her. But she was fine last week. It's only since we removed the collar.

I'll try the toilet paper thing. The problem is just that she seems so unimpressed by any type of toy I offer her.

Someone else had replied that he was married with two kids, they had read on here , mwhahahaha

Shhh.... not really here. Just passing through and saw this and had to say :roftl:

Little trouble makers

The one on the left stole the other ones Purple Teddy bear..

Nah uh... it was the the one on the lefts teddy along. The other one is just jealous :wink2:

She's a hoot.

And we caught up with her a week and a half before that.... and will probably catch up with her in two weeks time when we convince her to give up her studies for us again :naughty:

But I'm confiscating her water bottle this time :sneaky2::naughty:

And now I'm back to being not here :naughty:..... (I really am not here.... I swear :wink2:)

I think if they're not handled much as kittens they can be a bit like this.

My first cat lived out in someone's garden for the first four months of her life, so she was used to people being around, but not to being handled.

I have to say, she was a little bit wild all of her life, but she was adorable also and the adorable outweighed the wild for me.

I thought it might be the (missing) hormones that confuse her. But she was fine last week. It's only since we removed the collar.

I'll try the toilet paper thing. The problem is just that she seems so unimpressed by any type of toy I offer her.

She really is temperamental then. Infantile regression?? :roftl:

Well, it could be worse.. she could have no personality at all..

But try the toilet roll.. she can move it around and chew on it if she wants.. the advantage is that you can throw it out when it's yuk and give her a new one.. And if it doesn't work, you haven't wasted any money!

Shhh.... not really here. Just passing through and saw this and had to say :roftl:

Lurker.. I knew you'd appear when I posted that pic..

Nah uh... it was the the one on the lefts teddy along. The other one is just jealous :wink2:

Fine.. But everyone knows that Daddy Mika loves the one on the right more :sneaky2:

And we caught up with her a week and a half before that.... and will probably catch up with her in two weeks time when we convince her to give up her studies for us again

But I'm confiscating her water bottle this time

I'm cuffing her hands behind her back next time too. :wink2:

She didn't grope as much on last Tuesday compared to the first time though..

And now I'm back to being not here ..... (I really am not here.... I swear )

We all know you never left.

I think if they're not handled much as kittens they can be a bit like this.

My first cat lived out in someone's garden for the first four months of her life, so she was used to people being around, but not to being handled.

I have to say, she was a little bit wild all of her life, but she was adorable also and the adorable outweighed the wild for me.

awww..

You're right there.. That's a good reason of why they act like that..

I have a cat that's the same in attitude but opposite in situation..

Salem.. He can be all friendly and loving then suddenly attacks and I have had him since birth and always patted him and he's always been around people..

I'd say it could be the breed.. But he's a mutt.. So I've decided he's just an arrogant grumpy spoilt little sh!t.

Scut update:

Inundated with Assessments

Watching Torchwood.

Re-reading The Great Gatsby

Re-reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Substituting a healthy Love life with Bisexual Sci-Fi Heroes :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Oh, how delicious.. :das:

I'm having a cup of tea before bed.. Exciting, isn't it. :yay:

Oh love, is it bedtime?

It's 17.15 here teatime!

I don't really drink much but just fancied a glass of wine. Which will probably turn into the best part of a bottle. :wink2:

Tea is usually more my style :naughty:

So you say, so you say, but I don't think the old wiz is quite finished with his wand just yet, do you? :mf_rosetinted:

./\

//\\

.||

.||

.||

Christine and Babs are officially responsible for tonights nightmares...:mf_pain:

(and I dont care if this is "just" a wand... )

*goes to search for valium*

Oh love, is it bedtime?

It's 17.15 here teatime!

I don't really drink much but just fancied a glass of wine. Which will probably turn into the best part of a bottle. :wink2:

Tea is usually more my style :naughty:

I'm having a Tetleys cup of tea..

Blame Ewan McGregor for getting me onto that one :das:

Teatime = dinner for you?

Scut bullies me because I call Dinner "Tea" and I say teatime when it's cooked.

I wish you were joined up on AMF,, I'd like to hear your 'uncensored bottle of red wine' ramblings.. :naughty:

Hope you have a 2nd bottle "just in case" :wink2:

What is germaphobia? Are you afraid of Germans :sneaky2::naughty: ? I hope I can help you there :mf_rosetinted: .

Germs! Not Germans! :roftl:

She's a hoot. :roftl:

Looks like you gals had a blast! :naughty:Tell Scut she's missed.