Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh taking a break from studying. Been studying for 9 and 1/2 hrs!:sweatdrop: I hate final exams :badmood:!

How are you all doing????

Is this the 5 o'clock shadow thread now?

There are more where that came from:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7642

celebutopianetanetMika06-1.jpg

That's from GMA right? More like 5am o'clock shadow. Ugh we were there waiting in line at 3am. What was I thinking?!

Damn it. I came in here for some sarcasm and to get away from those *coughperv-worthycough* pictures of Mika.. :sneaky2:

Lol yeah! what's up with that? This is the only thread I come on and I was blown away by the pics! Where'd the apples go? lol

Miss you guys...Jealous you all are here not studying!

:( of course when I take a study break no one is home:no:

Well I'll see you guys in about a weeks time! Miss you!

Hope all is well!

Maybe I'll come back surprised to find some official news:ap_rosetinted:

Hi Apples!

How are you all? Have I missed something over the last few days? Possibly not :ap_rosetinted:. I was caught in real life and it was great :naughty:. I went to see Bon Jovi last Thursday. I never dreamt of ending up front row at a Bon Jovi show :shocked:. Ok, it wasn't really front row and far from the centre but it was great. At one point he was standing almost right in front of me :wub2:. I'm going to see them again next Tuesday. And this time the batteries of my camera will be FULL! Ok, enough drooling over elderly (incredibly hot) men :naughty:.

Are we official yet?

See you.

:kaf:

Hi Apples!

How are you all? Have I missed something over the last few days? Possibly not :ap_rosetinted:. I was caught in real life and it was great :naughty:. I went to see Bon Jovi last Thursday. I never dreamt of ending up front row at a Bon Jovi show :shocked:. Ok, it wasn't really front row and far from the centre but it was great. At one point he was standing almost right in front of me :wub2:. I'm going to see them again next Tuesday. And this time the batteries of my camera will be FULL! Ok, enough drooling over elderly (incredibly hot) men :naughty:.

Are we official yet?

See you.

Hi!

You have probably developted some good skills in all the lines for Mr Curly!:naughty:

How long have you been gone, did you hear about Sariflor and Rak1.s encountering with Mika?:thumb_yello:

Hi!

You have probably developted some good skills in all the lines for Mr Curly!:naughty:

How long have you been gone, did you hear about Sariflor and Rak1.s encountering with Mika?:thumb_yello:

I don't know. The last time I was "really active" was before my holiday. So its been like two or three weeks. They have met him? Cool! Tell me about it :naughty:

Are we official yet?

Hmm...I think he told Sara and Rose unofficially that we are unofficially official. :ap_rosetinted:

Anyway welcome back!

Glad you enjoyed Bon Jovi. I was more or less front row at one of their concerts but that was 20 years ago. I keep meaning to scan my pics because they are a bit naughty. You see pop stars weren't so shy about showing their wares in their tight jeans in those days. :naughty:

I don't know. The last time I was "really active" was before my holiday. So its been like two or three weeks. They have met him? Cool! Tell me about it :naughty:

Here is the thread, the funny meeting thingy starts on page3:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15069

Hmm...I think he told Sara and Rose unofficially that we are unofficially official. :ap_rosetinted:

Anyway welcome back!

Glad you enjoyed Bon Jovi. I was more or less front row at one of their concerts but that was 20 years ago. I keep meaning to scan my pics because they are a bit naughty. You see pop stars weren't so shy about showing their wares in their tight jeans in those days. :naughty:

Oh, those where the days!:blush-anim-cl:

The before suspender days! And I don't mean braces!:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

EGADS Christine, you might start up a D or No D (or some other kind of D)chat again.:naughty:

Nooo, please!:blush-anim-cl:

I really didn't mean to wake up some forgotten and forgiven issues, I was just thinking about the good old days!:roftl:

If I may please share a lovely image for my lovely cat friends on this thread.

Forget about getting a Mika or Apple tattoo to symbolize our bond....this one is simply much more...um...unique.....:naughty:

___

---

___

cat.jpg

Hmm...I think he told Sara and Rose unofficially that we are unofficially official.

Anyway welcome back!

Glad you enjoyed Bon Jovi. I was more or less front row at one of their concerts but that was 20 years ago. I keep meaning to scan my pics because they are a bit naughty. You see pop stars weren't so shy about showing their wares in their tight jeans in those days.

Oh yes! Please DO scan them! Jon and his tight jeans (or whatever) :wub2:. Mika's look really baggy in contrast to them. I still remember my first Bon Jovi concert about 12 years ago. Jon wore yellow latex thing trousers. And he still CAN wear them but don't get me started about his back side :wub2:. I'm getting in the mood for next week :naughty:. Have I already asked you to scan the pictures? :kaf::ap_rosetinted:

Here is the thread, the funny meeting thingy starts on page3:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15069

Oh, those where the days!

The before suspender days! And I don't mean braces!

Thank you. I'll catch up on it later. Homework is waiting :thumbdown:

Forget about getting a Mika or Apple tattoo to symbolize our bond....this one is simply much more...um...unique.....:naughty:

___

---

___

cat.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lmao:

I am NOT showing that to my youngest son - he is 18 - and would think

that was really cool!!!!! :shocked::naughty:

HAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lmao:

I am NOT showing that to my youngest son - he is 18 - and would think

that was really cool!!!!! :shocked::naughty:

If you really think about it though, the possibilities are endless - it didn't have to be a picture of a cat. :ap_rosetinted:

*Goes back to work*:blush-anim-cl:

If you really think about it though, the possibilities are endless - it didn't have to be a picture of a cat. :ap_rosetinted:

*Goes back to work*:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for that - nasty mental images now flooding my mind!! :blink::naughty:

cat.jpg

:lmao:

This is VERY unique :lmfao:

I think it would sum it all up :naughty:

I don't think i can stand watching it too much though:puking:

Hi Apples!

How are you all? Have I missed something over the last few days? Possibly not I was caught in real life and it was great :naughty:. I went to see Bon Jovi last Thursday. I never dreamt of ending up front row at a Bon Jovi show :shocked:. Ok, it wasn't really front row and far from the centre but it was great. At one point he was standing almost right in front of me I'm going to see them again next Tuesday. And this time the batteries of my camera will be FULL! Ok, enough drooling over elderly (incredibly hot) men

Are we official yet?

See you.

:kaf:

ops, sorry to intrude now but when i glimpsed the name bon jovi i could not resist...will you post your pics? :blush-anim-cl:

will you open a bon jovi thread? or maybe we have got one already....:blink:

i won't be bothered to scroll this thread up and down! :naughty:

even if i like its inhabitants :wink2:

Welcome back Haeschen! I hope no one gets that cat tattooed...

Um. I wrote another short story vignette. I'm posting it here 'cause... uh... I have nothing else to post. Sorry.

------------------------------------------

There were never any mirrors in our house.

Ever since I can remember, I was taught to hide my face from strangers. It was because of a prophecy, my parents told me. They never wanted to talk much about it, and I learned not to ask, just as I learned to never leave my rooms without my head covered.

Even going down to the baths, I had to wear a blindfold. That I did not mind, but I envied my sisters, who could refresh themselves in the waters of Eurotas on hot summer days and play with the village boys. I was never allowed out of the palace by myself, and never anywhere where I could see my reflection or where there was a chance I’d lose my veil.

Left alone, I would touch my face and trace the bones, trying to discover what it was that set me apart. I had never even seen the color of my eyes, and as I passed my fingers over my skin, I would wonder what else it was I did not know.

My father called it my fate. My mother called it my curse. They would argue about me, late at night.

My older sisters were all very beautiful. All my mother would tell me was that I was not like them. She would frown slightly when she saw me uncovered, and turn away. Her frown deepened every year: apparently, my curse increased with my age.

My parents would argue more and more as it became time for my sisters to get married. I was hidden away when their suitors came, forbidden from even attending the engagement feast. “Not until the wedding takes place,” my mother told me. “We can’t risk it before then.”

But they could not risk it even after. After all, then my next oldest sister had to be married off, and I was still a liability. My brothers snuck me some of the wedding supper into my chamber, and I celebrated my sisters’ marriage alone in the dark. Not even my brothers would stay near me by themselves for any long while.

Then all my sisters were married, and I was eighteen. My parents came to my chamber on the morning of my birthday, with pale faces and nervous eyes. I should be married too, and they had called me a number of suitors they said. They dressed me in a chiton of rich cloth, bound my hair, clasped the jewelled sandals around my feet. My mother looked like she was preparing me for my funeral. She held me to her breast when she was done, tracing my face as I had done so many times, and with such a look of dread, that I closed my eyes lest I catch a glimpse of my reflection in her own. My curiosity had long ago been replaced by fear. I reached for my veil, but she stopped my hand.

“It’s all right, now. You can go down as you are.” I did not know how to reply. Stepping out my doorway without the customary veil, my face felt naked and raw with nothing to shield it but the fluttering of my hair. I stopped in painful hesitation, unable to take the next step.

“Come, Helen,” my father said. “Remember you are a Princess of Sparta. Your suitors are waiting.”

------------------------------

Helen-of-Troy-Print-C12180745.jpeg

--Jack

Welcome back Haeschen! I hope no one gets that cat tattooed...

Um. I wrote another short story vignette. I'm posting it here 'cause... uh... I have nothing else to post. Sorry.

------------------------------------------

There were never any mirrors in our house.

Ever since I can remember, I was taught to hide my face from strangers. It was because of a prophecy, my parents told me. They never wanted to talk much about it, and I leaned not to ask, just as I learned to never leave my rooms without my head covered.

Even going down to the baths, I had to wear a blindfold. That I did not mind, but I envied my sisters, who could refresh themselves in the waters of Eurotas on hot summer days and play with the village boys. I was never allowed out of the palace by myself, and never anywhere where I could see my reflection or where there was a chance I’d lose my veil.

Left alone, I would touch my face and trace the bones, trying to discover what it was that set me apart. I had never even seen the color of my eyes, and as I passed my fingers over my skin, I would wonder what else it was I did not know.

My father called it my fate. My mother called it my curse. They would argue about me, late at night.

My older sisters were all very beautiful. All my mother would tell me was that I was not like them. She would frown slightly when she saw me uncovered, and turn away. Her frown deepened every year: apparently, my curse increased with my age.

My parents would argue more and more as it became time for my sisters to get married. I was hidden away when their suitors came, forbidden from even attending the engagement feast. “Not until the wedding takes place,” my mother told me. “We can’t risk it before then.”

But they could not risk it even after. After all, then my next oldest sister had to be married off, and I was still a liability. My brothers snuck me some of the wedding supper into my chamber, and I celebrated my sisters’ marriage alone in the dark. Not even my brothers would stay near me by themselves for any long while.

Then all my sisters were married, and I was eighteen. My parents came to my chamber on the morning of my birthday, with pale faces and nervous eyes. I should be married too, and they had called me a number of suitors they said. They dressed me in a chiton of rich cloth, bound my hair, clasped the jewelled sandals around my feet. My mother looked like she was preparing me for my funeral. She held me to her breast when she was done, tracing my face as I had done so many times, and with such a look of dread, that I closed my eyes lest I catch a glimpse of my reflection in her own. My curiosity had long ago been replaced by fear. I reached for my veil, but she stopped my hand.

“It’s all right, now. You can go down as you are.” I did not know how to reply.

“Come, Helen,” my father said. “Your suitors are waiting.”

Helen-of-Troy-Print-C12180745.jpeg

--Jack

Glory be! You've got me hooked! Is there any more?