Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Helloooo....just dropping by to do a bit of "spamming", to show my new Tshirt that will see the light on Friday for the Paris gig...:roftl:

I already showed you a picture but this is the real deal; It arrived today and I am SO happy with how it turned out, it's really cute.

Oh and Pip: very cute cat! I am more of a dog person in general, but I love animals anyway and the kittys is really cute :wub2:.

See you in Paris!!!!

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Guylaine, Christine, Haeschen Phunkygal and Kelzy :wink2:

Her name is Sunny but it may change and become "Pompom" (pronounced pomepome) which could be translated as..."apple apple". It was not even my idea i just noticed the coincidence :naughty:

She awoke me 4 times this night when she was purring while sleeping next to me.

I had a great time in London, i love it there :wub2:

I went to see We Will Rock You (that was with the trip) and did some sightseeing.

So cute, love her lots.

I've missed out on a lot? I didn't know you came to London Pip?

H, I haven't seen you for ages! Amy's weeing? Hope you are sorting it out OK?

So cute, love her lots.

It was some time ago, and i came back in february maybe i will come this summer too in mid-july :original:

I had some early nights. I am reading all the Harry Potters from the start. Might go soon haha. :wink2:

Jeez, i gave up half way through the third book :lmao: too much thinking :lmao:

I've read them all and love them! :kaf:

Maybe i'll even re-read them this summer.

Warning: random post, not related to anything.

This thread is rather quiet today, plus this topic is sufficiently Appley in nature, so I figured why not...

I was listening to my ipod on the way home today (as usual) and these lyrics stuck out to me:

"I should just be my own best friend, not f** myself in the head with stupid men"

-Amy Winehouse, Tears Dry on their own

"When hard work don't pay off and I'm tired, there aint no room in my bed as far as I'm concerned so wipe that dirty smile off."

- Adele, Right as Rain

"Hey, ladies! (Dun da DA dah) Watch out for the fellas! (Dun da DA dah) that'll drive you crazy!"

- The Go! Team, Grip Like a Vice

Thoughts? Agree or disagree with these lyrics? Think I'm cynical enough?

:ap_rosetinted:

Edit: ok... maybe this was a bit too random! :bleh:

So cute, love her lots.

I haven't been on for a while. The term comes to an end and with it a lot of work. Furthermore I lost track on what happened in the Mika-verse and I wasn't really able to catch up again.

Amy managed not to pee somewhere in the flat for about 1 1/2 days. :yay: I put some dry food in her bed in which she peed twice and she isn't allowed in the bedroom anymore. I also try to spend a bit more time around her again as I think she might have felt lonely. That's why we think about getting another cat. A kitten this time and not such a mental case like Amy :wink2:.

Hello everybody! :pbjt:

Im checking the news, there's much to read.

I don't know what's up with me right now so I'll just show a cat baby I get to see often. Seems to meet the subject.

He's a cute retard.

HPIM1768.jpg

HPIM17382.jpg

HPIM1770.jpg

Hello everybody! :pbjt:

Im checking the news, there's much to read.

I don't know what's up with me right now so I'll just show a cat baby I get to see often. Seems to meet the subject.

He's a cute retard.

HPIM1734-1.jpg

HPIM17382.jpg

HPIM1770.jpg

Aww, soo cute! :-) ... retard? :naughty: ....

(By the way, what does your signature say? :mf_rosetinted: ... Me and curious? Never :naughty: )

Ah, that. "The Finnish thread". Hmm, maybe I should make it something more fascinating.

Well I guess, for the finnish speakers it's okay and the rest doesn't matter anyway, if they don't understand :)

Minä en ymmärrä... :blink: Sorry, that was a poor finnish attempt :naughty:

Think I figured out the lyrics for the new song :mf_rosetinted:

yes, it's really necessary

every single day

must become more arbitrary

in every possible way

yes another promise broken

I did it and you don't even know

I'm leaving you with nonsense spoken

be happy with that, you're not gonna get

more than this

whatever it is

baby don't expect more than this

you're caught in my crap

you can't go back

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

or do I just hear what I wanna hear? :blink:

every single day

in every possible way

more than this

whatever it is

you're caught in my crap

you can't go back

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Omg, you are too funny!! :naughty:

every single day

in every possible way

more than this

whatever it is

you're caught in my crap

you can't go back

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

you can whine in vain

Kata, you are SUCH a genius:roftl::punk:

Ahhh, I'm jealous of Yoppappop now. :naughty:

Some people get all the beautiful weather and beaches. I'll just enjoy having the possibility of getting hit by lightning or freezing in a little lake (more like a puddle) somewhere near here.

I really just cannot be bothered to care about Mika's latest gigs, or even to read the forum while that's being talked about. It just seems like too much work to catch up to bother.

Whatever, he played something somewhere. Whatever, he had clowns. Whatever, "Relax" sucked. Whatever, there's a new song, it's pretty good. Sigh.

Maybe the resident apples who were there could give the the cogent details and interesting parts of their experiences in a nutshell? I wanted to read Sariflor's and babs' review but got lost in the looooooong gig thread...

--Jack

I really just cannot be bothered to care about Mika's latest gigs, or even to read the forum while that's being talked about. It just seems like too much work to catch up to bother.

Whatever, he played something somewhere. Whatever, he had clowns. Whatever, "Relax" sucked. Whatever, there's a new song, it's pretty good. Sigh.

Maybe the resident apples who were there could give the the cogent details and interesting parts of their experiences in a nutshell? I wanted to read Sariflor's and babs' review but got lost in the looooooong gig thread...

--Jack

Nothing wrong with you at all m'dear. I've been reading & posting, but only because I happened to be taking a little time off work since Friday. I'm not feeling nearly the same kind of excitement as I did reading the reports in Jan/Feb though. I just have a vague interest in knowing if anything really important happened.

Very brief summary from what I've read:

- The Werchter show looked like fun... it rained and he just went with it, and he looked really hot in his jeans.

-The Paris show looks like it was an amazing spectacle and probably would have been tons of fun to be at as a one-time event, but I think given the choice many of us would still prefer the small venue gigs. He did go all-out though, and I think he successfully pulled off his vision. He sold out 55,000 seats... pretty amazing. I think the stage design was phenomenally planned and was stunning.

-The Arras show looks like it was great for different reasons... seemed a bit more casual and he was having fun. He wore a nice red t-shirt which looked great on him, but he had it custom made with tuxedo tails. I think that of the three gigs this is the one I'd have wanted to be at. Hmmm... but then again the jeans he wore in Werchter were really good. :naughty:

- The Westerpark show - I haven't read anything yet.

- New song: Rain. Mixed feedback - some love it, some don't, some think it's forgettable. All think that his voice is reaaaaaaly high in the chorus, and we're curious what it will sound like in the studio version. It's been compared to HMDYLM because of its repetitive chorus and simple lyrics. http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DLnQvAkNTwY

- The highlight for me: Sariflor wore her Luke t-shirt and made the new guy take a picture with her while she wore it. :thumb_yello: