Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Babs: You sound like Annie Lennox :wub2:

Evidence? Have you heard her sing or talk or what?:blink:

Just as an aside... I was looking for Sariflor's HMDYLM from Dusseldorf today to make an mp3 of it, as it's the version that I downloaded ages ago to view and therefore is the version I know. In my trawling, I found some interesting things....

Christine, you look about 17 on video. :naughty:

Evidence? Have you heard her sing or talk or what?:blink:

Just as an aside... I was looking for Sariflor's HMDYLM from Dusseldorf today to make an mp3 of it, as it's the version that I downloaded ages ago to view and therefore is the version I know. In my trawling, I found some interesting things....

I've heard her talk on

video at 7:30.

It's really bizarre :blink:

I've heard her talk on
video at 7:30.

It's really bizarre :blink:

From a quality point of view (ie lighting etc) that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.... and yet it was brilliant! That contained footage of something I'd only heard about and had never seen... Thankyou! cos I never would have found that on my own.

I thought the person taking the vid and talking for most of it sounded like Annie Lennox...??? Not Babs? I knew Wendi, Carrie and Jems, but who was the woman in the red t-shirt?

From a quality point of view (ie lighting etc) that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.... and yet it was brilliant! That contained footage of something I'd only heard about and had never seen... Thankyou! cos I never would have found that on my own.

I thought the person taking the vid and talking for most of it sounded like Annie Lennox...??? Not Babs? I knew Wendi, Carrie and Jems, but who was the woman in the red t-shirt?

It was Kath with the red tshirt. (she lives in the Oldlings) Is it really me talking so much? I haven't seen this since the time it was taken and have no sound at work. I did take the vid tho with Jems's camera and had no idea what I was doing. I asked Andy to shine his camera light for me but it only worked part of the time.

But if it is me speaking how funny you think I sound like Annie Lennox, she's from Aberdeen isn't she? I am from near Newcastle but have lived in the south of england since I was 18 so have no real idea what my accent is like.

It was Kath with the red tshirt. (she lives in the Oldlings) Is it really me talking so much? I haven't seen this since the time it was taken and have no sound at work. I did take the vid tho with Jems's camera and had no idea what I was doing. I asked Andy to shine his camera light for me but it only worked part of the time.

But if it is me speaking how funny you think I sound like Annie Lennox, she's from Aberdeen isn't she? I am from near Newcastle but have lived in the south of england since I was 18 so have no real idea what my accent is like.

I was presuming it was you talking cos you're talking about losing your youtube account and what your myspace account name was going to be. To be truthful, I fall in love with any accent from the UK, doesn't really matter where it's from, so if it's not Annie Lennox you sound like, it really doesn't matter to me. Fmbm was the one who originally thought you sounded like Annie tho. Speaking of voices, I was surprised by how deep Andy's voice was. It's nice:wub2: And is Sarahlou also in this?

I was presuming it was you talking cos you're talking about losing your youtube account and what your myspace account name was going to be. To be truthful, I fall in love with any accent from the UK, doesn't really matter where it's from, so if it's not Annie Lennox you sound like, it really doesn't matter to me. Fmbm was the one who originally thought you sounded like Annie tho. Speaking of voices, I was surprised by how deep Andy's voice was. It's nice:wub2: And is Sarahlou also in this?

Sarahlou was there, she was standing next to carri. Mostly if Jemma is there, I am there and Sarahlou is there and also Sariflor usually. :naughty:

What video? :blink:

Is it really me talking so much?

You're speaking at the very beginning, saying the lighting isn't very good and calling out to Jemma to come and have a look.

I am from near Newcastle but have lived in the south of england since I was 18 so have no real idea what my accent is like.

You have a lovely accent! To me it sounds slightly northern but not distinctly Newcastle. I'm not that good with regional accents though and can usually only tell broadly between the north, south and midlands after listening to someone for a good 10 minutes.

Sarahlou was there, she was standing next to carri. Mostly if Jemma is there, I am there and Sarahlou is there and also Sariflor usually. :naughty:

OK. I didn't see Sariflor, or hear her talking and her accent is quite distinctive.

What video? :blink:

On Sariflor's myspace account, there is some footage of a whole bunch of MFC'ers at some pub/club? boogie-ing out to Mika on a screen, rather than being at the gigs. It was when he cancelled. And I saw you and thought it couldn't be you, cos you looked so young (seriously, about 17), but I'm fairly convinced it was you.

OK. I didn't see Sariflor, or hear her talking and her accent is quite distinctive.

On Sariflor's myspace account, there is some footage of a whole bunch of MFC'ers at some pub/club? boogie-ing out to Mika on a screen, rather than being at the gigs. It was when he cancelled. And I saw you and thought it couldn't be you, cos you looked so young (seriously, about 17), but I'm fairly convinced it was you.

No Sari wasn't there on that occasion, but usually she is .

Our gang (kind of) are Jems, me, Sarahlou, Sari, hotdlp, jennie and laura - anyone I missed?

We don't always hang around together on MFC but we see a reasonable amount of each other IRL.

I'd like to see more of certain others too but they don't live so near. :tears:

I am still hanging out to meet any one of the apples!! One day, one day...:wink2:

I like looking back on older footage after a big break from it all.

Me too!!! One day, hopefully in the UK, and then me and babs can finally have a turnip together lol

*fingers crossed*

Oh everyone was there. Bab too. I was wearing my LICM hoodie which is a pretty immature thing to be doing, so it could be. :naughty:

Oh everyone was there. Bab too. I was wearing my LICM hoodie which is a pretty immature thing to be doing, so it could be. :naughty:

ive just watched the video because i wanted to see babs and mika looks like a work of art!!!!!i never saw him that way, wow!! heis the coolness itself in that vid!!!

yeah babs your accent is really strong, do you do it on purpose? i mean sometimes mika has a strong british accent but how weird sometimes he doesnt have it...ive always thought people did that on purpose

my least favourite accent is people who speak french with a canadian accent like celine dion, thats horrific, really

btw can anyone tell me whats the code for bold and italic on mikas blog? and is it easy for them to change the smileys?

No Sari wasn't there on that occasion, but usually she is .

Our gang (kind of) are Jems, me, Sarahlou, Sari, hotdlp, jennie and laura - anyone I missed?

We don't always hang around together on MFC but we see a reasonable amount of each other IRL.

I'd like to see more of certain others too but they don't live so near. :tears:

I was there that day...just outside with the plebs :roftl:- Obviously, I'm not cool enough to be in there with the good ones :bleh:.

Yes that was SO much fun!! Great night altogether :wub2:. And your hoodie totally rocked, I love it.

ive just watched the video because i wanted to see babs and mika looks like a work of art!!!!!i never saw him that way, wow!! heis the coolness itself in that vid!!!

yeah babs your accent is really strong, do you do it on purpose? i mean sometimes mika has a strong british accent but how weird sometimes he doesnt have it...ive always thought people did that on purpose

my least favourite accent is people who speak french with a canadian accent like celine dion, thats horrific, really

btw can anyone tell me whats the code for bold and italic on mikas blog? and is it easy for them to change the smileys?

He does look kinda good, doesn't he? Hehehe...Mind you, a bit scared when he sees the tea, lol!

I love the way he sees you lot at the beginning and goes "oh ooh!". Hilarious!

And how Andy says "ask someone who's in the know". Yeah right, can't fool us darling :roftl:.

Btw- I find that his voice does sound a lot deeper here than in reality?!

:naughty::naughty: Clearly, we're in the lower ranks of fandom LOL

Well it was all a mistake. Jemma and I went to talk to Wendi, we thought they were going to come and get her to take her to see Mika and we were really surprised to see him walking across the floor towards us and Andy was already filming at the other end of the little balcony thing we were standing on.

Well it was all a mistake. Jemma and I went to talk to Wendi, we thought they were going to come and get her to take her to see Mika and we were really surprised to see him walking across the floor towards us and Andy was already filming at the other end of the little balcony thing we were standing on.

Yada yada yada ... :bleh: You being Mika, this all makes a lot of sense......:roftl:

Not one of the chosen ones ...... :crybaby:

Can live in hope i guess!!:naughty:

There is always hope and a new tour!

I do love this one as well, where he clocked that I was filming him when he was about to explain why he didn't want do to the RAH, and we didn't find out what he was going to say...What a shame. But he did look very cute :wub2:.

Sorry Bab, I keep forgetting- I meant that you looked really cute.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=38036339

The finger :lmao:

Well it was all a mistake. Jemma and I went to talk to Wendi, we thought they were going to come and get her to take her to see Mika and we were really surprised to see him walking across the floor towards us and Andy was already filming at theother end of the little balcony thing we were standing on.

And no one deserves it more ...... only teasing!:wub2:

Yada yada yada ... :bleh: You being Mika, this all makes a lot of sense......:roftl:

There is always hope and a new tour!

I do love this one as well, where he clocked that I was filming him when he was about to explain why he didn't want do to the RAH, and we didn't find out what he was going to say...What a shame. But he did look very cute :wub2:.

Sorry Bab, I keep forgetting- I meant that you looked really cute.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=38036339

The finger :lmao:

Yes i saw that one at the time, it was funny!

Kept me up to date with all the summer festivals as i couldn't be at any!:thumbdown:

Like the Paris ones too :punk:

Yes i saw that one at the time, it was funny!

Kept me up to date with all the summer festivals as i couldn't be at any!:thumbdown:

Like the Paris ones too :punk:

My Paris ones are crappy, i could hardly see the guy :thumbdown:.

But I heard in one of them today (Any Other World I think) that Kath makes a comment about him wearing an old shirt, and how he should have bought a new one, and it made me laugh :lmao:

Rose's laugh then is also quite funny.