Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are the apples... busy with the holiday period? :tears:

I was around for a little while earlier, and just figured you managed to stay busy longer than planned and enjoying some RL yourself.:wink2:

Toronto and its suburbs, in the meantime, have been snowed-in with 20 centimetres of snow. And more to come everyday for the next few days. :blink: And traffic is already a crawl most days, but today I thought I was never getting home from work. :thumbdown: I watched cars getting stuck, and I witnessed minor accidents every several kilometres. :boxed:

I was around for a little while earlier, and just figured you managed to stay busy longer than planned and enjoying some RL yourself.:wink2:

Toronto and its suburbs, in the meantime, have been snowed-in with 20 centimetres of snow. And more to come everyday for the next few days. :blink: And traffic is already a crawl most days, but today I thought I was never getting home from work. :thumbdown: I watched cars getting stuck, and I witnessed minor accidents every several kilometres. :boxed:

I had to get home super early, so aside from hanging out with Bec and DC for the day my RL is extremely tedious and boring.

Ouch @ the snow situation. Not getting any here I see it just as beautiful and forget it can be pretty dangerous too. :thumbdown:

So, what're everyone's holiday and new year plans? Mine: zero, zilch, nada, and every other possible way of saying that we'll be doing nothing at all.

So, what're everyone's holiday and new year plans? Mine: zero, zilch, nada, and every other possible way of saying that we'll be doing nothing at all.

Those are mine too. :thumb_yello:

Although Bab and I are supposed to be listening to Josh Groban sing Christmas songs at some point. :naughty:

Thanks for the card Suzy. It's lovely!

Hello Apples!

This is the kind of winter weather we use to have in Sweden but this year it’s warmer than it ever have been, plus degrees and rain all the time.

I don’t complain but I fell sorry for all the children who love to play in snow.:wink2:

Making candy for Christmas tomorrow, 10 people in my little kitchen, but it is fun and a tradition!

Christmas dinner with my family on the 24, it’s the day we celebrate and Santa is coming!:thumb_yello:

Although Bab and I are supposed to be listening to Josh Groban sing Christmas songs at some point. :naughty:

Josh Groban!:wub2:

I'm serious! I love his voice.

Josh Groban!:wub2:

I'm serious! I love his voice.

I can appreciate that people like his voice, but there is something about it that doesn't work for me. I couldn't listen to it much. Having said that, I bought my mum a Josh Groban CD for Christmas. She keeps sending me CD's that have that kind of sound, which really aren't me, and I finally thought "Hey, maybe that's the kind of thing YOU like!", hence the Josh CD. And he looks like a friend I had in Uni, so I find it unsettling to watch him.

Edited by chickadee

I can appreciate that people like his voice, but there is something about it that doesn't work for me. I couldn't listen to it much. Having said that, I bought my mum a Josh Groban CD for Christmas. She keeps sending me CD's that have that kind of sound, which really aren't me, and I finally thought "Hey, maybe that's the kind of thing YOU like!", hence the Josh CD. And he looks like a friend I had in Uni, so I find it unsettling to watch him.

The trick with Josh Groban is to take him on in small portions…:naughty:

Not the whole CD at the same time!

I know what you mean Chicadee.:wink2:

How did your mum like his music?

The trick with Josh Groban is to take him on in small portions…:naughty:

Not the whole CD at the same time!

I know what you mean Chicadee.:wink2:

How did your mum like his music?

Ummm, I'm not sure yet. I bought it for her for this Christmas, so she hasn't opened it yet!

I had to get home super early, so aside from hanging out with Bec and DC for the day my RL is extremely tedious and boring.

Ouch @ the snow situation. Not getting any here I see it just as beautiful and forget it can be pretty dangerous too. :thumbdown:

RL for me just doesn't have enough hours in the day to fit everything. :blink:

The holidays are always busy for me. And besides having a celebration party to attend on the 24th, a Christmas party to host on the 25th, a get-together with RL best friends on the 26th, and a New Year's Eve party, this year includes a wedding to attend tomorrow. :blink:

Thanks for the card Suzy. It's lovely!

Happy you like it!:biggrin2:

Hello Apples!

This is the kind of winter weather we use to have in Sweden but this year it’s warmer than it ever have been, plus degrees and rain all the time.

I don’t complain but I fell sorry for all the children who love to play in snow.:wink2:

Making candy for Christmas tomorrow, 10 people in my little kitchen, but it is fun and a tradition!

Christmas dinner with my family on the 24, it’s the day we celebrate and Santa is coming!:thumb_yello:

Yes. My daughter just loves the snow - I don't even think she feels the cold. I feel guilty for not taking her tobogganing today after last night's snowfall.

Mmm...you're making candy?! :wub2:

He's okay. I have a little more sappy in me than most of these apples. I did enjoy his little performance on the Emmy Awards show where he performed a medley of famous television theme songs from the last 60 years of TV series. He gained a little more respect from me here because I kind of found it surprisingly funny!

So cute those ornaments. :wub2:

I want to wish you all wonderful lovely people merry (apple) christmas!

omena_1623.jpg

Im listening to Katy Perry Lost and I ****ing cried.

Aw...that's a cute fuzzy apple. :wub2: Happy Apple Christmas to you too, Satu.

I cried watching Made of Honor just a few hours ago...:boxed: It must just be lack of sleep because I haven't cried during a sappy romance movie in years.:blink:

I convinced a colleague at work to give me his stress-ball. I told him that it didn't mean as much to him as it would to me, so I deserved to have it more.

Now, I proudly display it at the highest tier of my dessert plates, in the middle of the dining table.

Presenting.....*drum roll* ....

IMG_2183.jpg

my squishy apple. :bleh:

(Yes, I resorted to some form of bribery to get him to give it to me, but oh well).

Best looking stress-ball ever. You too, Suzy, have the appliest christmas!

I made that crying for a sappy romance movie some time ago too. It was some flick of Ashton Kutcher... Im so sad. :bleh:

So cute those ornaments. :wub2:

omena_1623.jpg

Im listening to Katy Perry Lost and I ****ing cried.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas too, Satu!:wub2:

Mmm...you're making candy?! :wub2:

I’m not sure about the English names but we are making:

Chocolate and cream toffee

Figures of almond paste

Gingerbreads and putting together a gingerbread house

Candy apples (if it will be a success or not that’s the question, it’s not easy to make them):wink2:

Different kinds of chocolate confect

omena_1623.jpg

Merry Apple Christmas to you too, Satu, and everyone else as well. :newyear:

RL for me just doesn't have enough hours in the day to fit everything.

The holidays are always busy for me. And besides having a celebration party to attend on the 24th, a Christmas party to host on the 25th, a get-together with RL best friends on the 26th, and a New Year's Eve party, this year includes a wedding to attend tomorrow.

Wowza. I'm guessing you'll be sparse. Good luck with cramming it all in and retaining your sanity. :insane:

I convinced a colleague at work to give me his stress-ball. I told him that it didn't mean as much to him as it would to me, so I deserved to have it more.

Now, I proudly display it at the highest tier of my dessert plates, in the middle of the dining table.

Presenting.....*drum roll* ....

IMG_2183.jpg

my squishy apple.

(Yes, I resorted to some form of bribery to get him to give it to me, but oh well).

Haha, it's adorable. :bleh:

I’m not sure about the English names but we are making:

Chocolate and cream toffee

Figures of almond paste

Gingerbreads and putting together a gingerbread house

Candy apples (if it will be a success or not that’s the question, it’s not easy to make them):wink2:

Different kinds of chocolate confect

Sounds heavenly. :cheerful_h4h: