Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And queuing!

:wink2: Actually, I hope that you're wrong, and that Camp Mika sort the tickets thing out so that fanclub members can buy front tickets, and we don't have to go through this ridiculous situation of camping/ queuing for days like we did in 2007/8.

And of course,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:punk:

Well....I went to Toronto so I guess why not Oz :mf_lustslow:

Fantastic!! I have lots of room.

We will need people to fill the seats. At this rate Mika will definitely be playing acoustic to a small audience. Actually, it may resemble street busking. :naughty:

Fantastic!! I have lots of room.

We will need people to fill the seats. At this rate Mika will definitely be playing acoustic to a small audience. Actually, it may resemble street busking. :naughty:

You do realise that this is sounding more and more appealing by the second????

Although if the poor guy turns up at Australia hoping for a nice break, he may have a heart attack when he sees my all too familiar mug turn up hahahaha! :roftl::roftl:

I doubt it, his gig at the Forum was organised last minute yet it still sold out.

Although if the poor guy turns up at Australia hoping for a nice break, he may have a heart attack when he sees my all too familiar mug turn up hahahaha! :roftl::roftl:

Being untoured and shunned has its advantages. :wink2:

Consider it his punishment. :roftl:

I doubt it, his gig at the Forum was organised last minute yet it still sold out.

You must've missed two things. My being sarcastic, and the fact that the June 2007 gig was done when he was in the charts and was a household name/nuisance in Australia. :wink2:

You must've missed two things. My being sarcastic, and the fact that the June 2007 gig was done when he was in the charts and was a household name/nuisance in Australia. :wink2:

Didn't miss the sarcasm. By the time he tours here he'll have a second album to be loved/annoy us.

Didn't miss the sarcasm. By the time he tours here he'll have a second album to be loved/annoy us.

But by the time he tours here with that album it will have left the top 500 *zhhz*

Instead of adding to the throng of useless 'goodbye' threads I'll just post in here to let you know that I'll be sparse for the next three weeks because I have exams. I might still pop in from time to time, I doubt I'll quit the place cold turkey. MSN, FaceBook and MySpace will be the best ways to reach me, though. :bye:

Instead of adding to the throng of useless 'goodbye' threads I'll just post in here to let you know that I'll be sparse for the next three weeks because I have exams. I might still pop in from time to time, I doubt I'll quit the place cold turkey. MSN, FaceBook and MySpace will be the best ways to reach me, though. :bye:

Good Luck with your exams! :thumb_yello:

Hello lovely Apples! Happy new year...

I've been off for about a month I think (should I make a belated goodbye thread?). Looks like I have over 44,000 new posts to sift through, but I wanted to come in here and say hello first... I've missed you!

I've been off because I moved to a new place - a teeny tiny condo near the lake. It's really nice but it's a bit of an adjustment to get used to the much smaller size. I've had to get rid of over half my stuff, and somehow what's left still doesn't fit! It's really great to look out the window and see the lake though, it will be perfect in the summer when I can use the balcony as well.

I can only guess the drama I might have missed in the past month... anyone want to recap for me? I saw the sledding video and saw that Perez posted a link to it, but that's all I really know.

How are all of you? How was everyone's holiday - anyone do anything exciting?

Suzy, thank you so much for the beautiful card! You really do have talent. I hope you & Ryan and the kids had a great Christmas.

:wink2:

Welcome back, Zoots.

Good Luck with your exams! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get.

flashback!

v4tcwl.jpg

there wasn't a "printed toilet paper for the Wiz" project once? :kaf:

Yes! We should resurrect it. Have our own project :ap_rosetinted:

I searched high and low throughout Melbourne for toilet paper printed with Australiana but couldn't find any. :thumbdown:

Although if the poor guy turns up at Australia hoping for a nice break, he may have a heart attack when he sees my all too familiar mug turn up hahahaha! :roftl:

You and I should talk about a plan...

I hope you don't come here too much.:naughty: Don't suppose we read that too often around here.:bleh: Studying is dreadful, I remember...but I really hope that somehow you find some focus.

So we need to give you a good "tsk, tsk" if/when we see you around here.:sneaky2:

Hello lovely Apples! Happy new year...

I've been off for about a month I think (should I make a belated goodbye thread?). Looks like I have over 44,000 new posts to sift through, but I wanted to come in here and say hello first... I've missed you!

I've been off because I moved to a new place - a teeny tiny condo near the lake. It's really nice but it's a bit of an adjustment to get used to the much smaller size. I've had to get rid of over half my stuff, and somehow what's left still doesn't fit! It's really great to look out the window and see the lake though, it will be perfect in the summer when I can use the balcony as well.

I can only guess the drama I might have missed in the past month... anyone want to recap for me? I saw the sledding video and saw that Perez posted a link to it, but that's all I really know.

How are all of you? How was everyone's holiday - anyone do anything exciting?

Suzy, thank you so much for the beautiful card! You really do have talent. I hope you & Ryan and the kids had a great Christmas.

Congrats on the new place zoots! :yay:

Not only do we need to start an Apples a$$ paper wipe project, but maybe even a new thread to list all the belated "we've-missed-you-but-now-you're-back-and-we-never-dedicated-a-thread-to-satisy-your-attention-seeking-ego". You, Twatty, Jack, Kata, and Yop (and EnFa too and lots more to list here) have all been (or will be) MIA at one point or another. :naughty:

Edited by Suzy

Welcome back, Zoots.

Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get.

I searched high and low throughout Melbourne for toilet paper printed with Australiana but couldn't find any. :thumbdown:

Whatchdoinhere? Tsk, tsk.. :sneaky2:

musicpaper.jpgpianopaper.jpg

Found these but too generic. Not making a statement about Apples or Australia. Almost seems to imply "crappy music"- not the message we intend really. :roftl:

Lol!

Anyone who recognize if those are real chords? Must be a masterpiece.

american-dollar-toilet-paper.jpg

I'm sorry. Couldn't find the Australia one either. Is that a bad thing? :blink:

100894CHjg_w.jpg

Only found an endless bunch of bad butt jokes.

343101VCEB_w.jpg