Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kind and Fine Witches. :kaf:

(Up only for a limited time. :bleh:)

:lol3: Oh yeah, how can I forget. :wub2: Fine _itches you all are. :das:

*Must try to get my hands on one too, (the hat, that is) while costumes are in season for Halloween*

You know, much as I think Mika is pretty and I like looking at him from time to time, I am finding it more and more off putting the way people ogle and drool over him.

Maybe I am just in a funny mood, but I often don't see the attraction of a picture that others are raving about and often too much drooling puts me right off.

Maybe I am just in a funny mood, but I often don't see the attraction of a picture that others are raving about and often too much drooling puts me right off.

I am actually put off by most of the things people say about his appearance. Unless they agree with me 100% of course. :wink2:

Some of the drooling grosses me out and I think some of the less flattering comments are unfair. I tend to feel a bit protective in that case. Not fierce mother bear type protection but just a bit "aww...shame" :sad:

:naughty:

90% of the time I feel the same way Babs. Every once in a while I see a picture that makes me think "wow, I almost forgot, he really is ridiculously handsome!", but that feeling is usually momentary. For months at a time I'll just think "meh."

I wonder if we've just been looking at him for too long... we're just too familiar with his face!

Some of the drooling grosses me out and I think some of the less flattering comments are unfair. I tend to feel a bit protective in that case. Not fierce mother bear type protection but just a bit "aww...shame" :sad:

:naughty:

Yeah, people can be harsh. I wouldn't want to be in the spotlight and have people analyzing every freckle and tooth, every item of clothing, etc. I mean, that's expected with fame these days, but I'm just saying... I wouldn't want it to be me. MFC'ers tend to loudly critique any detail that doesn't appeal to them. I guess that's the case with any online community... it's easy to criticize when you have that distance & anonymity. Like you said... "aww...shame" :sad:

Edited by zoots14

Just saying "hi all"...

:poke::snog::gathering::mf_swordfight::drunk_sing:

Hi!!

Howdy Pals!

I just posted like mad on a new thread about applying gender to numbers, letters, colours and other nouns. I'm not the only freakazoid. :bleh:

Oh, I stayed out of that thread, it's full of freakazoids! :naughty:

Hey, Wendo. :original:

It went very badly, a pretty much guaranteed fail. But I don't feel sorry for myself, it was entirely my fault. I'll just try to not repeat the same mistake with my next ones.

What a positive attitude - best of luck with the next ones!! :thumb_yello:

Some would say that I should be upset that I screwed up. Thanks anyway, I need all the luck I can get. :wink2:

I tell my bairns the same thing - no point in getting upset AFTER

you have screwed up - learn from it, and try not to screw up the

next time!! :naughty:

They all look so plump and healthy! What breed are they Wendy?

Jack Russells :thumb_yello: The top picture is the last day or so, and the second one was about 4 days old - the two together are Poppy (the bitch

I am keeping), and little Smudge, who was the runt, last and smallest!!

They seem to stay together most of the time!! :wub2:

Jack Russells :thumb_yello: The top picture is the last day or so, and the second one was about 4 days old - the two together are Poppy (the bitch

I am keeping), and little Smudge, who was the runt, last and smallest!!

They seem to stay together most of the time!! :wub2:

Lovely, I had a Jack Russell when I was younger and my brother just had 2 they died a couple of years ago.

Lovely, I had a Jack Russell when I was younger and my brother just had 2 they died a couple of years ago.

They are such lovely dogs - I have Rags (who is Pebbles mum),

Pebbles who is mum to the pups, and am keeping Poppy.

Three generations!! :wub2: