Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...if he did do that, then it's bitchy but fine. He's under no obligation to hang around with every celeb-tard who comes into his way. I wonder what the general opinion of Jordan will be when she's 70 years old and all shrivelled up, leaving behind a legacy of **** "autobiographies" written by ghostwriters.

Well, she IS an attention-seeker. And cause she can't get any attention for any genuine things:naughty:

Yeah that's true, but seriously, argh, not such a big deal.. Mika must mean a lot to her or something :naughty:

This is from a gossip magazine/website who's to say it's true and that she said this. There is a chance she didn't or what she did say was twisted. I don't think it's right to slag off her looks either as they don't have anything to do with her opinions.

This is from a gossip magazine/website who's to say it's true and that she said this. There is a chance she didn't or what she did say was twisted. I don't think it's right to slag off her looks either as they don't have anything to do with her opinions.

Just for the record: I checked the magazine today and she DID say it, exactly like that.

It's actually on the "column" that she writes for the magazine (don't ask me why anyone would want her to write for them but hey) and this is what she wrote.

So yes, she said it.:thumb_yello:

If she didn't have such a short attention span she might have remembered that the one hit wonder possibility is long gone *shrug*

However I can't be arsed to show respect for people doing drugs while pregnant.

Well she might have inadvertantly done Mika a favour. It's got him publicity to keep the public interested in him while he writes his album. I can't see that anyone with any intelligence will take Jordan's side, plus, Mika hasn't (and won't) retaliate and slag off Jordan. In the end, it's just her seeking attention. I actually don't blame Mika for ignoring her. I saw the clip on YouTube, and all through Mika's speech her and (no hits for donkey's years) Peter Andre (who's he?) were talking behind Mika's back and Peter was scratching his head and looking at the camera like he was bored. So Mika did the right thing! Good for him!!

I

f she didn't have such a short attention span she might have remembered that the one hit wonder possibility is long gone *shrug*

However I can't be arsed to show respect for people doing drugs while pregnant.

Totally agree with that VS, that's just plain wrong if it happened- And in the famous mag dissing M, she said that she had had lost weight which "was probably water retention but she lost it by peeing it all out".

Bit of an insight into that mind:roftl:

is she the one who keeps talking with the guy while mika is doing is speech? that guy scratches his head like he has bugs? mmmm and she is the one complaining? :boxed:

Yeah that's the one :naughty: And the guy with the nits would be her husband :thumb_yello: