• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oy10.jpg

5.jpg

AAAH, never seen these before! Wow...they are...wow, lol.

In a Mika mood..............1ST DAY OF SPRING BREAK TODAY!! HELL YEAH!

mika123.jpg

NA NA NA NANANANAAAAAAAAAAAAA NANANANAAAAAAAAA

Love Today

Yay, spring break! :yay::partytime2: Oh wait, I'm not on spring break...:doh:

And hey look, that photo...it says "spring" on the posters in the background. And you're on spring break! Haha...ha...*looks around*...um...*walks away quickly*

Yay, spring break! :yay::partytime2: Oh wait, I'm not on spring break...:doh:

And hey look, that photo...it says "spring" on the posters in the background. And you're on spring break! Haha...ha...*looks around*...um...*walks away quickly*

clearly, its means that he needs to come here and do a concert for us:mf_rosetinted:

clearly, its means that he needs to come here and do a concert for us:mf_rosetinted:

*nods* That's the only explanation. Clearly.

(Hear that, Mika? Michigan is the place to be. Kind of. Except it might snow again.) :mf_rosetinted:

*nods* That's the only explanation. Clearly.

(Hear that, Mika? Michigan is the place to be. Kind of. Except it might snow again.) :mf_rosetinted:

IT WILL NOT SNOW AGAIN. if it does i will go around with a blow drier and melt it all myself. NO MORE SNOW

Yes, it's official from now on: I am definitally a white pants-lover:wub2:

in fact I love all pants, if they're worn by Mr. M, but that white one makes my heart skip more than one beat:naughty:

Liveun.jpg

One of the best white pants pics again:das:

IMG_1953.jpg

So if Karen is loving Mika and Anouk is loving Mica, whose loving Harry?

10L_23_mika_23_243x340.jpg

Harry does the cooking for Karen and Mika:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

Part 10!! :yay:

...I'll go back to lurking now because I don't know where to find any new ones...:blush-anim-cl:

Just keep on posting older pics, no one will hate you for that:naughty:

Part 10!! :yay:

...I'll go back to lurking now because I don't know where to find any new ones...:blush-anim-cl:

*lurks in the corner with ER*

IT WILL NOT SNOW AGAIN. if it does i will go around with a blow drier and melt it all myself. NO MORE SNOW

:lmfao:

*sends over the beautiful CA weather to get rid of icky snow*:naughty:

How do you make those moving pictures anyways!!!??? (lol, i sounded like my granny there....haha)

cap302.jpg!!!!!!

RE:

nochickentonightsmaller.gif

I've no idea: I didn't make it--I stole it.

BUT, I'll bet SOMEONE HERE can tell you how to do it!

:lmfao:

*sends over the beautiful CA weather to get rid of icky snow*

i wish!!!!!!! most of the snow is gone, there are few ugly lumps which i can get with the hair drier tomorrow :naughty::roftl: But i will have a breakdown if it snows again- we finally have FLOWERS coming up!

RE:

nochickentonightsmaller.gif

I've no idea: I didn't make it--I stole it.

BUT, I'll bet SOMEONE HERE can tell you how to do it!

Oi i wish, *cough cough* ahem "nobody even answers that questions, i wish they would!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....!!!!x10"

please?!:shocked::boxed::wub2:

Damn it's so cold overhere.... I'll try to get warmed up by this pic, I'll bet it helps a lot :naughty::mf_lustslow:

hair-1.jpg

And, about making a moving siggy or something, I found this:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10721&page=29&highlight=mikagasmic+pics+5

Wonderful pic,a and thanx for the link! but alas, i don't have windows, i have a mac, no windows movie maker. oh poo.

Damn!!! That's bad...

Haven't seen this one in a while...

871w8ly.jpg

mmm, yeah, it's quite unfortunate:thumbdown:

the not having movie maker- not the pic! the pic is AMAZING. i'm a sucker for a guy (mainly mika) in a top hat!

mmm, yeah, it's quite unfortunate:thumbdown:

the not having movie maker- not the pic! the pic is AMAZING. i'm a sucker for a guy (mainly mika) in a top hat!

:naughty: I completely understand you....

This one sets me on fire

20070909170238.jpg

:blowup:

Poor Harry he has needs too, working so hard in the kitchen

64-2.jpg

And does the real Mika not like black mugs? has to be white?

Just post pics, it's fun! they're all old anway, but delicious!

Mica wants them white:naughty: And so does Mika I thought...Harry gets a lot of attention too, don't worry:wink2:

Mika_468x645.jpg

*remembers herself that it's already 2:26 AM and she is still online....like yesterday, like Monday, like Sunday*

That guy won't let me get my sleep anymore:shocked: His gorgeousness keeps me awake every single day or, the days that bf isn't around:naughty:

OMFG WHERE IS THAT!!! HOW DID THAT GUY GET TO MIKA WHEN MIKA IS STILL SWEATY:shocked: or is that water???

No' date=' it's sweat. It HAS to be sweat, I don't want it to be water.....

And I find that a very interesting question, we really need to know the answer imagine us standing there next to him:shocked::mf_lustslow:

*faints*

Wonderful pic,a and thanx for the link! but alas, i don't have windows, i have a mac, no windows movie maker. oh poo.

I remember making a moving picture last year at this website: http://www.lunapic.com/editor/ I can't remember how to use it though. You just need to upload the images to there and then somehow edit them to go together. I think?

Wow, did that make any sense at all?

No, it's sweat. It HAS to be sweat, I don't want it to be water.....

And I find that a very interesting question, we really need to know the answer imagine us standing there next to him:shocked::mf_lustslow:

*faints*

i would be the one licking the sweat dripping off of him off the ground lol or even better OFF HIS FACE:mf_lustslow: :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

:blink: wow that sounded weird:boxed: