Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

3.jpg

a guy got on the tube at south kensignton yesterday reminded me soo much of mika. he was taller than me (im 6 ft) dark brown curly hair, light olive skin, and had such a nice smile, i was like :mf_lustslow:

For some reason, this picture captivates me...:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote Anouk from part 9

Hi Karen!

Mica's fine, thanks. He's been crying all night long. My (our) hamster died last night. He was already 3,5 years, which is very old for a hamster, but it was a very cute and sweet hamster. Mica loved him as much as I do, even if he didn't know him that long. I comforted him with chicken, you know that helps best. Mica discovered that he also loves coffee. He thought he hated it, but yesterday he found out that in fact it is really nice. But now he's overcaffeinated (or something) so he's very energetic at the moment. He keeps on jumping around, singing along. My neighbour came to complain, she thought it was a cd but I explained what happened and she hasn't met Mica untill this morning. I think I have to watch her closely, she was constantly looking at his butt and belly (Mica took his shirt off, he said dancing made him hot) and she said she really wanted to meet again. I think I can't leave him alone anymore Not that I want to, but if I do he might get stolen.... I won't survive that I can imagine she was looking that much. He looks gorgeous, I know. Got a pic, not HQ, took it with my telephone, so you can see why she likes him

This afternoon we'll go shopping. I want Mica to buy some new white pants, I'm totally mad about them, but Mica threw coffee over it. So he needs a new one.

How are Mika and you doing? Already got a date? We're thinking about a sunny Saturday at the end of June, or maybe we'll pick a date in August. And you? I want you to be there, so we've to make sure we don't pick the same date!! And I'm wondering about Harry. How's he doing??

Hi Anouk

I'm sorry to hear about your hamster, I hope you and Mica are ok...............

I think you will have to keep a close eye on Mica for sure, as I think your neighbour may want to steal him from you!! Also make sure Mica keeps his shirt on when he is in the garden in the sunny weather, I know how amazing his body is, and I would hate for you to lose him to her, you would feel truly lost without him, as you know I did, when Mika was lost. He certainly looks hot in that pic Anouk! Don't let him out of your sight!!

Mika is going to come to work with me again tonight as I have been working alot today and haven't seen much of him, I hope he behaves himself, if you know what I mean:wink2: He hasn't had any chicken since yesterday so you can imagine how he is!!:naughty: We are thinking about a date in June aswell around my birthday, but we think we are def going to the Seychelles and get married, it will be so romantic, I can't wait!!:wub2: Harry is doing great, he does love to cook for us, and he is getting really good, he made us a HUGE cream cake the other day, but we ended up having a food fight with it, cream was everywhere as you can imagine!!:naughty: It was fun and messy, but we managed to clean it up in a special way!:wink2:

Hers a pic of Mika from the other day, he was abit moody,as I didn't let him have his own way! He can be so moody some times, but if I give him some chicken he soon gets over his mood!

1a-1.jpg

HI, ok! your wish is my command

9.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

MIKAAAAAAA.jpg

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Thank you!!! That first one is just.....................sigh I will think about that when I'm at work tonight:thumb_yello: People will probably ask me why I keep smiling:wub2:

I'm off now so maybe catch u later! Save some for me:wink2:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Thank you!!! That first one is just.....................sigh I will think about that when I'm at work tonight:thumb_yello: People will probably ask me why I keep smiling:wub2:

I'm off now so maybe catch u later! Save some for me:wink2:

haha ok, the name of the folder of the first one is "Kachinga face" :roftl: , and mika had that face in all the pics haha

more before you go::wink2:

oy10.jpg

and the last one

5.jpg

Enjoy your day in the work

And in a fit of Mikanitis, one could be convinced that he has a Katie connection.

Ahem....there's Katy Perry, friend

then, Renee Zellwegger is from Katy, Texas! ahahahah!

I am Katie, can be written Katy and I am not from Texas, but I am from the south.

So, CLEARLY, it's a message! See!

Now, I will wait for references to Katie Couric, Katie Cruise, Kate Beckinsale, Kate Bosworth.

MMMM hmmm I hear you Mika, call me

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I thought you all would like my 2am pointless random thoughts from last night.