• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They found her in the street:tears:....

She's actually very weak and we have to watch her all the time.

Beacause of that I'm going every day to my sister's house to take care of the puppy while she's at work.:wub2:

But she's going to be ok.:thumb_yello:

Thank god we don't have those spiders around here !!:boxed:

well then she is lucky to have found a loving home. she must have to eat/drink often no? she must sleep alot too. we found my cat fumble in november 2006, she was cold and crying. her mom was found dead in the neighbor's back yard. next to her was a kitty trying to stay close to her. fumble had wandered away. i took in fumble & my neighbor took in the other kitten. fumble was lucky because i have another cat & although it is a male, he took care of her like a mom. he still does lol

i've never had it, what's it like?

i'll try to describe it the best i can.

very very salty. ok.. although i know it has no meat in it, it kinda tasted like if i was putting salty beef broth (but somehow not liquid) on bread

i'll try to describe it the best i can.

very very salty. ok.. although i know it has no meat in it, it kinda tasted like if i was putting salty beef broth (but somehow not liquid) on bread

:eek: i think i'd have to try it before judging it. doesn't sounds exactly like my cup of tea, but hey, i'll try almost anything once.:naughty::wink2:

haha yea. i like your word better though lmao.

skidooing = Ski-Doo is the name of the very first snow mobiles. they were made and still are in valcourt quebec by a company called Bombardier. my sister works there actually.

the also make sea-doos lol (water skis? water jets?)

skidooing = Ski-Doo is the name of the very first snow mobiles. they were made and still are in valcourt quebec by a company called Bombardier. my sister works there actually.

oooh, i think i've heard of that name before. I also feel like it's also been in some sort of childrens song or rhyme or somthing, but i can't quite remember.

sea-doos would be called jet skis then:wink2:

oooh, i think i've heard of that name before. I also feel like it's also been in some sort of childrens song or rhyme or somthing, but i can't quite remember.

sea-doos would be called jet skis then:wink2:

it's that thing that mika drove last summer in the water.

Bombardier is huge in quebec. they make all sorts of things now,

including planes i think

it's that thing that mika drove last summer in the water.

Bombardier is huge in quebec. they make all sorts of things now,

including planes i think

yea, mika was on a jet skii!! haha or sea doooooooo i guess.

Bombardier? the name sounds familiar again. hmmm

there is such a thing as "good spiders" ??? i just can't stand them!

i think it has something to do with all those legs lol

if mika had 8 legs... i don't think i'd find him so cute either :blink:

:roftl::roftl: no I don't think so either :naughty: Well maybe the upper side of his body, but not the lower :shocked: And that's gonna stop the knitters perving as well :naughty:

I know this post isn't about pets or cake, but remind me, when is the top end of the week? And which week was it? :newyear:

well.... i think it's a matter of opinions... see the top end of the week for me is when hubby's paycheck goes into the bank account.

that's how i measure it. which week? oh that's a good question....

there is such a thing as "good spiders" ??? i just can't stand them!

i think it has something to do with all those legs lol

if mika had 8 legs... i don't think i'd find him so cute either :blink:

Photoshop...anyone :lmao:

Ski-Doo:lmfao: That's too funny:lmao:

I know this post isn't about pets or cake, but remind me, when is the top end of the week? And which week was it? :newyear:

Wasn't it this week? Or whatever. I'm officially confused:newyear:

We're probably not meant to know about the true definition until the magic has happened, soo just now my guess would be 'top of the week'= day and hour when FD will post what he will post on behalf of J (or J or both) on behalf of Mika (?) ....

aww lollipop monkey, your dog is so cute! normally i like dogs only when they're puppies, but this one's just too cute! fluffy! :wub2:

Its a huntsman, their not poisonous. You might get a little sick if one bit but thats it. And your unlikely to be bitten unless you provoke it, though if a fly goes past you you might have one land on you (dads had it happen, he just brushed it off and put it back on its wall)

ah, good to know that i wasn't in life danger. though if you say one might "land on you", do they jump?! :shocked:

And we have some deadly spiders... though no ones died from a spider bite in ages apparently

yup, like this one... (luckily behind glass)

l_980372780d51c097537b915eb3e44989.jpg

(tries to turn ex-not-official-now-pet-thread into spider-thread :naughty: )

no I don't think so either : Well maybe the upper side of his body, but not the lower And that's gonna stop the knitters perving as well :

ya think so?? :das:

Photoshop...anyone :

spidermika.jpg

:naughty: scnr