Festival Super Bock Super Rock-Portugal

Mary

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go tto this! I'm even going to be in Portugal at that time but my mom dosen't want me to go to Lisboa, she thinks it will be expensive because of the ticet, hotel and train/taxi to get there :thumbdown::sad::crybaby:

You're going to be in Portugal? Where? I can tell you the prices (+/-) of train tickets, etc if you want! :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
You're going to be in Portugal? Where? I can tell you the prices (+/-) of train tickets, etc if you want! :wink2:

I'm going to be in a little village in Serra da Estrela. Another problem is that I don't want to go alone/neither would my mother let me go alone and my friend whos coming with me is going before me, the 9th of July. Just the day before the concert. We just booked the planetickets today and it feels a bit mean if I go without her because she went with me to my first (and only) Mika concert in November.

It's really nice of you to offer to do that but I don't think that I will see him this summer. I'll just have to hope that he returns and performs here in Sweden after releasing his second album.

But thanks for your offer :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm going to be in a little village in Serra da Estrela. Another problem is that I don't want to go alone/neither would my mother let me go alone and my friend whos coming with me is going before me, the 9th of July. Just the day before the concert. We just booked the planetickets today and it feels a bit mean if I go without her because she went with me to my first (and only) Mika concert in November.

It's really nice of you to offer to do that but I don't think that I will see him this summer. I'll just have to hope that he returns and performs here in Sweden after releasing his second album.

But thanks for your offer :wink2:

Serra da Estrela??? o.O

Where??? I study there and am spending my vacation very near

Have a blast everyone! :dance_man::yay:

I'm sure you guys aren't the only ones who are excited....Beck's there, and we all know how much Mika loves Beck :naughty:

Yes, and guess who's going to see Beck, heh heh;-)

Looking forward to hearing reports later, do we know what time he's on?

Really late:

MIKA

00h50 - 01h50

:blink:

:thumb_yello:

not as late as madrid gig:naughty:

mmm,5 mfc'ers...

i hope you have a great time:thumb_yello:

don't forget your cameras at home:fisch:

Spoke to Juju, about 20 mins ago, she's just got there and is looking for Mary, guess they could have met up by now.

She's gonna call me when he starts.

She said he was on at 9.30, not sure if thats my time(GMT) or Lisbon time.

Spoke to Juju, about 20 mins ago, she's just got there and is looking for Mary, guess they could have met up by now.

:blink: They say here it's 12:50 :blink:

:yay:

:woot_jump:

mmm,5 mfc'ers...

i hope you have a great time:thumb_yello:

don't forget your cameras at home:fisch:

It's only 5 mfc'ers but I'm sure that Mika has much more fans in Portugal, in our forum in Brazil we have 81 fans but in a comunity on Orkut we have more than 13.000 fans !!! :punk: and grow each day, is that people don't like to write so much so they don't participate activily (i write this right? :blink: )