MFC - Officialness Update

Hey all , hope everyone is ok today :thumb_yello:

Some great comments in here

I hope we can close it all this week and move on , we had two false starts from Jerry last week of defiante "you will have tommorow"

As I said last week .. (not sure if I made it clear enough) .. I will post a time and also date when the official news goes up , I will only do this when the information is 100% seen and available :thumb_yello:

Ill update as /when , but not until I have definate information

<drinks coffee and looks at the heavy snow>

:wub2: Hey there, Freddie! Good work, my man! Hang in there....it's a-comin'!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome! He could update us once a week (is that optimistic?) about the recording process, promos, album, etc. :mf_lustslow:

And then he could add pics and video. :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: Oh, that is such a great idea!

Mika, listen, listen!! :roftl: We're organising it all for you here:naughty:

Our snow (5 mins ago):

p4070379vt0.jpg

It was about five time as much around Easter.... I quite like snow, but not so much in spring :sneaky2:

Beautiful pic!!

That looks like so much fun to me!! :roftl: Although I couldn't handle the cold.:boxed:

I don't think we'll ever get snow in my town again. :(

Our snow (5 mins ago):

p4070379vt0.jpg

It was about five time as much around Easter.... I quite like snow, but not so much in spring :sneaky2:

That's is beautiful, i would love to have this weather here instead of the current weather there is now, 35-40C during the day, fog and sooo much dust (..anybody?? dust??:naughty:) , summer came too early. :sneaky2::thumbdown:

thank you for the update freddie!!!

and don't get me started on the snow!

we had more snow on friday, but because the sun was finally out this weekend, ALOT of it has finally started to melt!

i stay positive by thinking... in 8 weeks, my pool will be ready!!

(ok, i'm cheating i do have a pool heater ;o) )

Oh.. It's definitely been fun and frustrating.. :naughty: And I enjoyed the infrequent updates too..

What I meant was that by not posting until there's proof is better now, because most of us were going insane with the waiting and the nothing happening.. especially when the "news" was going to be posted and that involved staying up all night waiting for it here.. because of timezones, I was going to bed at 5am.. :boxed:

At least now I can be here when it's likely to happen for sure. I signed the petition so I really want to be here when the announcement is posted..

I agree , the problem is that people like Mika and Jerry have to make sure what is posted is 100% spot on and that can take a while .....

Im sorry for trying to give regular updates I didnt mean to upset anyone , it was based on facts , sadly those facts (i.e when we would have the details has drifted over the past 10 weeks) , even worse last week , myself and dc had two defiante dates when it would happen :shocked:

Now we can plan to have as many people on line as possible :thumb_yello: , as a one off hit of when it will happen

I HOPE HOPE HOPE this week

I agree , the problem is that people like Mika and Jerry have to make sure what is posted is 100% spot on and that can take a while .....

Im sorry for trying to give regular updates I didnt mean to upset anyone , it was based on facts , sadly those facts (i.e when we would have the details has drifted over the past 10 weeks) , even worse last week , myself and dc had two defiante dates when it would happen :shocked:

Now we can plan to have as many people on line as possible :thumb_yello: , as a one off hit of when it will happen

It's not your fault Fred, please know that we understand this.

:huglove:

You are doing the best you can with those updates and i know it's not up to you as well, i am willing to sit quietly and wait until the time will come for the announcment. :thumb_yello:

I understand, it will be nice to have everything posted all at once, hopefully worth the wait! (sounds like it will be...!)

I know you've put a lot of work into this as well, so thank you!!

-Just to carry on from before, I think I would be in favor of a fee as well even just a small one, just to make sure that the people getting perks and such are the ones that deserve them. I've seen other sites that do that and it seems to work really well.

You're doing so great, and we all love you!!! Three cheers for Fred!!

I understand, it will be nice to have everything posted all at once, hopefully worth the wait! (sounds like it will be...!)

I know you've put a lot of work into this as well, so thank you!!

-Just to carry on from before, I think I would be in favor of a fee as well even just a small one, just to make sure that the people getting perks and such are the ones that deserve them. I've seen other sites that do that and it seems to work really well.

Yep, I am in favour too, it seems like a really good idea...

No one is to blame for me staying up until 5am except for myself!! :roftl:

I don't think you upset anyone by posting when it could've possibly happened.. I think more people would've been upset if you hadn't posted when it could've happened :wink2:

I'm just happy about it being more definite now..

And if it's not until next month then so be it...

We are Official already!! :punk:

Everything else is just Terms and Conditions - who reads them anyway?? :roftl:

i hope there won't be a fee, i can't afford it and i dont have an online bank account or anything...we've gone through this before, and im one of the regulars here! would that mean that me, being one of the most dedicated fans here as i'm on practically everyday, been here since almost it's birth, inputted my own thoughts about the MFC, participated in many projects and made one myself, not to mention that I also signed the petition, wouldn't be able to have certain things simply because i'm not as privileged as others? for example, other fans could just sign up here just to have the perks because they can afford it...

i hope there won't be a fee, i can't afford it and i dont have an online bank account or anything...we've gone through this before, and im one of the regulars here! would that mean that me, being one of the most dedicated fans here as i'm on practically everyday, been here since almost it's birth, inputted my own thoughts about the MFC, participated in many projects and made one myself, not to mention that I also signed the petition, wouldn't be able to have certain things simply because i'm as privileged as others? for example, other fans could just sign up here just to have the perks because they can afford it...

I agree with Caz - there are a lot of younger fans who also have no means

to pay either - and someone who has been here from almost the beginning should be able to have some special allowance made. If, after the details are posted, there is a fee - that could be applied to those who join FROM that point. There was no charge for Mikasounds, and that was the official website before, so I cant see a reason

for a fee here!!

i hope there won't be a fee, i can't afford it and i dont have an online bank account or anything...we've gone through this before, and im one of the regulars here! would that mean that me, being one of the most dedicated fans here as i'm on practically everyday, been here since almost it's birth, inputted my own thoughts about the MFC, participated in many projects and made one myself, not to mention that I also signed the petition, wouldn't be able to have certain things simply because i'm not as privileged as others? for example, other fans could just sign up here just to have the perks because they can afford it...

I hope and think that although there will be a fee, perks and privelages will be "given out" based on a lot more than who can afford it, example how long you have been here, how much you post, and on both accounts you would "pass" with flying colours. :thumb_yello:

I agree with Caz - there are a lot of younger fans who also have no means

to pay either - and someone who has been here from almost the beginning should be able to have some special allowance made. If, after the details are posted, there is a fee - that could be applied to those who join FROM that point. There was no charge for Mikasounds, and that was the official website before, so I cant see a reason

for a fee here!!

i love you :wub2:

--however, if there WAS a fee, it could seperate the "hardcores" and the "not so bothered"?

--however, if there WAS a fee, it could seperate the "hardcores" and the "not so bothered"?

yep, thats the good thing about the fee, although you have pointed out the bad.....

yep, thats the good thing about the fee, although you have pointed out the bad.....

well what about what wendi said? if there happened to be a fee, it could start from the moment they post, so it would be free for us already here.

i doubt there will be a fee, though. like wendi said, there weren't one for mikasounds.

Yes - but how many of the younger fans would not get permission to

use parents credit cards, or have access to Paypal etc!! There have been

a few of them who have said this is what they are most bothered about.

I, as a parent, would probably be happy to let my daughter use my card

to "join" here, even though she has been here since Feb - but there are

a lot of parents who know nothing of MFC, except how much time their

child spends on here! I think we just have to wait and see the details -

and THEN try and sort out any problems that may have arisen!!

well what about what wendi said? if there happened to be a fee, it could start from the moment they post, so it would be free for us already here.

i doubt there will be a fee, though. like wendi said, there weren't one for mikasounds.

Yep, thats definitely a good idea....

If there is a fee I doubt it will be Mika to initiate it....

Anyway, we can still keep the donating system for those who do have the money...

My parents have no idea how much time I spend here....I think they're under the impression I am doing homework :fisch:

My parents have no idea how much time I spend here....I think they're under the impression I am doing homework :fisch:

My daughter does not spend a lot of time on the computer - and

I am glad - how can I tell ANYONE not to spend too much time on

the computer!!! :naughty: :naughty:

lol oh yeah that's a point :blush-anim-cl:

My daughter does not spend a lot of time on the computer - and

I am glad - how can I tell ANYONE not to spend too much time on

the computer!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Well your well right .... only ... am I bovvered .... I mean ... am I bovvered .... you're well right ... only .... am I bovverred ..... you are well right ........

........ I'm just getting my grades so ......

Well your well right .... only ... am I bovvered .... I mean ... am I bovvered .... you're well right ... only .... am I bovverred ..... you are well right ........

........ I'm just getting my grades so ......

My grades were never much chop soooooo ..... :wub2:

well, like me I guess there is many fans from countries not in europe...

I can't send money from here, first of all because I don't have a credit card and I don't know a person who has it. Second, the euro is 4 or 5 times stronger than currency here...and sterling is 6 times! (it means, I'd have to do 4 times the effort you do to pay)

I don't have paypal, I don't even know what the hell paypal is.

third..Western Union here is complicated. And you have to pay a really important fee :thumbdown:

I'm not the most participative people here, but all I can give you is my willpower and my words, and something I can contribute with in the projects.

I don't ask too much, just being part of the official Mika Fan Club. To have te opportunity to send a letter or drawing to Mika someday, and that Mika knows how much argentineans love him. Also, probably I'll never have the opportunity to travel to see him live...So I don't ask for benefits about the tickets. But if someday he comes to southamerica, for sure I'd like to meet him after the concert just like some of you did! Even though I'm not the one donating money for the MFC.

I hope I was clear and understandable:wink2: