MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe our threads and posts are going to more "under control" from now?!

Heya Keti!

It's been mentioned that Mika likes the MFC how it is..

Maybe we will just be more careful of what we post now. :wink2:

One of the things Mika & co said was that they wanted the

forum to go on as it is!! :thumb_yello:

Exactly. That's the best part. Imagine if they wanted to change everything :boxed:

Yeah,you're right :roftl:

Only sometimes :fisch:

Yay!! Just imagine if we had to stop all our threads about chicken :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

No chance of that - otherwise a lot of disillusioned Oldlings

would have to leave :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

They will get a good laugh if nothing else - though quite what

they make of Kath's cock I don't know!!! :roftl: :roftl:

No chance of that - otherwise a lot of disillusioned Oldlings

would have to leave :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

They will get a good laugh if nothing else - though quite what

they make of Kath's cock I don't know!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Indeed, if there was a ban on chicken we should all have to protest lol

Thank you!! I'm loading the YT vids to have a look now!

She is a tad obsessed with it, but it has given her a direction in a way, because her dad tried his best to talk her into going to university to do a "proper" degree he so he did put a lot of pressure on her to not to try to get into a performing arts college I was stuck in the middle, as I too know how almost impossible it is to get into the profession she is aiming at, and we had to get it through to her dad that she has to at least TRY because if not then she is going straight to her back up plan and not even TRYING to go for her dream. She can always go back to uni later if she decides it's not going to work or whatever, (he sees it as a hobby you see, SHE sees it as where she belongs, she comes alive on stage).

Anyway, in the end we talked her dad round and she managed to get accepted into Italia Conti in London (she goes in August to London, I am gonna worry and miss her far too much) :( but I'll also be very excited for her.

I hadn't heard of Wicked :no: Now I'm going to have to google it.. :wub2:

Awww.. She's going to have a great time at Italia Conti..

I just watched those clips and I have to say that she certainly looks confident up on the stage. I think it's good she's giving it a go and doing what she loves. :punk:

And, of course, they say you don't work a day in your life if you're doing something you love..

So good on ya Vix!!! :thumb_yello:

I hadn't heard of Wicked :no: Now I'm going to have to google it.. :wub2:

Awww.. She's going to have a great time at Italia Conti..

I just watched those clips and I have to say that she certainly looks confident up on the stage. I think it's good she's giving it a go and doing what she loves. :punk:

And, of course, they say you don't work a day in your life if you're doing something you love..

So good on ya Vix!!! :thumb_yello:

:naughty:it would be so hilarious if she ever DOES make it and people on here could say.... oh we knew her when she was a mere bumble bee, not the QUEEN BEE she is now :naughty:

she has to at least TRY because if not then she is going straight to her back up plan and not even TRYING to go for her dream. She can always go back to uni later if she decides it's not going to work or whatever...

I totally agree with that. You're a good mom supporting her dreams!

I know you'll miss her when she goes to London but don't worry too much. She'll do fine. :thumb_yello:

I totally agree with that. You're a good mom supporting her dreams!

I know you'll miss her when she goes to London but don't worry too much. She'll do fine. :thumb_yello:

Aww thank you :blush-anim-cl: and yeah I guess I am going to miss her no matter where she goes (she is my youngest and my son has been studying in London for nearly 4 years now, so I should be used to it), but I guess it's cos of when I hear of things like my sons g/f being sort of mugged (a few lads demanded her to hand over her belongings etc, but she did so wasn't hurt), and also when Vix went to stay at a friends who is also at a performing arts place in London, her flat mate came in and said she had just been mugged.

She will have to learn how to get street wise but I can't wrap her in cotton wool no matter how much I really want to. (she souldn't let me anyway she is too independent lol).

Aww thank you :blush-anim-cl: and yeah I guess I am going to miss her no matter where she goes (she is my youngest and my son has been studying in London for nearly 4 years now, so I should be used to it), but I guess it's cos of when I hear of things like my sons g/f being sort of mugged (a few lads demanded her to hand over her belongings etc, but she did so wasn't hurt), and also when Vix went to stay at a friends who is also at a performing arts place in London, her flat mate came in and said she had just been mugged.

She will have to learn how to get street wise but I can't wrap her in cotton wool no matter how much I really want to. (she souldn't let me anyway she is too independent lol).

It all comes down to whether you're at the wrong place at the wrong time. I've lived in London for all my life and have been fortunate enough to experience any mugging or violence etc. *touchwood* I hope I haven't jinxed it :naughty:

She is a tad obsessed with it, but it has given her a direction in a way, because her dad tried his best to talk her into going to university to do a "proper" degree he so he did put a lot of pressure on her to not to try to get into a performing arts college I was stuck in the middle, as I too know how almost impossible it is to get into the profession she is aiming at, and we had to get it through to her dad that she has to at least TRY because if not then she is going straight to her back up plan and not even TRYING to go for her dream. She can always go back to uni later if she decides it's not going to work or whatever, (he sees it as a hobby you see, SHE sees it as where she belongs, she comes alive on stage).

Anyway, in the end we talked her dad round and she managed to get accepted into Italia Conti in London (she goes in August to London, I am gonna worry and miss her far too much) :( but I'll also be very excited for her.

My sister Jenine is a professional dancer and she's only - what - 5"2? 5"3? She's very short to be considered a dancer but the reason she gets jobs is because she's BLOODY GOOD AT IT. She started dancing at 3 or 4 and has been doing so ever since. When she left dance school at the age of 16 she auditioned for a performing arts college in Corringham which is one of the most well known dance colleges in Essex. She did her three years there and has performed on many cruise ships, toured the UK and has been to places such as:

parts of the USA

mediterranean

Caribbean

parts of China

went to India for 4 days *but got really sick lol*

and on this next cruise ship she'll be doing parts of Canada and even touching St. Petersburg in Russia.

I don't know if it's private but have a look anyway:

her myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82112958&MyToken=e05cbe11-9b6e-4681-956a-72e154c24fa3

(You'll see that "Becky" in top friends auditioned on one of those Andrew Lloyd Webber shows? Or another show that was similar?)

China: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82112958&albumId=1059895

dancing and travelling: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82112958&albumId=1059999

It looks a like fun Caroline doesn't it I'll show vix that when she gets back home on Saturday, it's good to know there are "ordinary" people who Do manage to make a living from the performing arts, I keep telling her it's all doom and gloom and she will have to get used to being and out of work performer. :S

Heya Keti!

It's been mentioned that Mika likes the MFC how it is..

Maybe we will just be more careful of what we post now. :wink2:

...careful as in what we post about Mika? :naughty:

We shouldn't forget that it's not like Mika will be able to read all our &%??="(%=$§ only after MFC will be officially official.... :das:

He knows.....:glasses3:

mwahahahahha... :insane:

bwahahha...:stretcher:

...careful as in what we post about Mika? :naughty:

We shouldn't forget that it's not like Mika will be able to read all our &%??="(%=$§ only after MFC will be officially official.... :das:

He knows.....:glasses3:

mwahahahahha... :insane:

bwahahha...:stretcher:

oh no :shocked: VIOLET! *grabs her* DON'T LEAVE US! Vio? :tears: