Mika said he cry's!!(how sweet)

victoria+Mika

Hey, lovers(lol) so I heard Mika say thats he crys! But on air plains, he said one time he was on an air plain, and he was wachting "Dancing In The Dark" and he started crying he also said it is probably 1 of the saddest movies he ever saw and thats the main reason why he cried, but anyway he cries on air plains he said plains just do something to you and he crys on them also because he thinks if something might happen(plain crashes, family, etc.) my opinion on that is.....that's so sweet and shows he is a real man, truly amazing I used to cry everytime I went on a plain sometimes I still do(lol) not really to funny but it's sweet and he's sweet I luv Mika and how sweet he is!!

EVERYONE knows I loves my Mika:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, lovers(lol) so I heard Mika say thats he crys! But on air plains, he said one time he was on an air plain, and he was wachting "Dancing In The Dark" and he started crying he also said it is probably 1 of the saddest movies he ever saw and thats the main reason why he cried, but anyway he cries on air plains he said plains just do something to you and he crys on them also because he thinks if something might happen(plain crashes, family, etc.) my opinion on that is.....that's so sweet and shows he is a real man, truly amazing I used to cry everytime I went on a plain sometimes I still do(lol) not really to funny but it's sweet and he's sweet I luv Mika and how sweet he is!!

i heard that too. he actually cries on airplanes in the PPRC before he said that. pretty bizarre!

I. Hate. Airplanes. with a firy burning passion, yet i've been on them so much.

and sad movies, but i watch them anyways. I hate crying in public though i always try my best not to.

I hate crying in public too!!! I always always hold back my tears.

I'll definitely watch that movie!! Oh my gosh thinking of Mika crying makes me so sad...

I. Hate. Airplanes. with a firy burning passion, yet i've been on them so much.

and sad movies, but i watch them anyways. I hate crying in public though i always try my best not to.

i hate planes as well

i dont cry on planes but i have fear the whole time in my eyes prolly couse my first time on a plane was a few days after 9/11

i hate planes as well

i dont cry on planes but i have fear the whole time in my eyes prolly couse my first time on a plane was a few days after 9/11

That's understandable. And scary:shocked:

I never went on an airplane:sweatdrop:

But it sounds kinda scary:boxed:

I don't like crying in public either. But I'm not very good at holding my tears back lol:naughty:

Yes, it's the right one!:thumb_yello:

Prepare yourself with a big handkerchief!:wink2:

OH I want to see it I have never seen it, I'm a sucker for sad films, I still cry at all the Disney films one of the defo tear jerker moments for me is when Dumbo's mum rocks him in her trunk and sings a lullaby to him through the bars :tears::tears: I could cry for England, it's really embarrassing I just have to THINK about someone crying and it sets me off and once I tell myself I MUST NOT cry...then there is no hope lol (I'm in my 40's fgs I should know better).:sneaky2:

PS. I love a sensitive side to a guy (doesn't mean weak, just sensitive), it shows me they have feelings too.

aww, he said that in an interview, right? thats really cute XD

This is the interview where he talks about crying on planes. It's one of my very favorite Mika interviews. :mf_lustslow: (Mostly cause he says he really admires writers, and I hope to be a published author someday.)

And planes...hate them. Hate them SO much. :thumbdown:

This is the interview where he talks about crying on planes. It's one of my very favorite Mika interviews. :mf_lustslow: (Mostly cause he says he really admires writers, and I hope to be a published author someday.)

And planes...hate them. Hate them SO much. :thumbdown:

yea, last time we were on an airplane, we were supposed to go to florida, but we ended up staying the night in Boston. Was is here to chicago to boston to florida? anyways, a bunch of our planes were canceled so first we had to drive to detroit, then we went to chicago and then to boston where we missed our next flight AGAIN and then a day late to florida. OI:boxed:

yea, last time we were on an airplane, we were supposed to go to florida, but we ended up staying the night in Boston. Was is here to chicago to boston to florida? anyways, a bunch of our planes were canceled so first we had to drive to detroit, then we went to chicago and then to boston where we missed our next flight AGAIN and then a day late to florida. OI:boxed:

Oh God, let's see if I can remember the horror:

Flight to Detroit was cancelled. So we drove to Detroit to catch a later flight. We missed that one, but our bags didn't. Bags went ahead to Florida without us. We boarded a later flight to...was it Chicago?...that detoured to Boston because of storms. We couldn't land right away in Boston because the weather was so bad, and by the time we finally did, we had missed our connecting flight to Orlando. Had to spend the night in Boston, and wake up god-awful-early to board our flight to Orlando. Sat next to coughing/screaming children (seriously we were surrounded--they were behind us, to our right, in front of us, aaah) finally made it to Orlando, and HOURS later finally reunited with our bags. Then I got sick halfway through the trip--no doubt from the sick children on our flight.

THEN, on the way home we landed in Detroit, but our bags went ahead to a different airport. We landed in Detroit, then drove another few hours to get our bags. Got home REALLY late, felt like sh*t, and I vowed never to fly again.

I saw the interview. It was in a Mexican show where he said it!!!! POOR MIKA!!! but how adorable at the same time!!!!!