• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::lmao:

hes playing the piano in the air. i know it soudns ridiculous, but i do it all the time. in the air, on my lap, on any table or anywhere i am. it ocmes from playing the piano constanly. u learn a song by heart and can hear it in your head without the keys. you know where you fingers need ot be so u play it and can hear it in your head! i do it all the time. i thought no one else did that but when i spotted that on my LICM dvd i was like! AHHHH!!! I DO THAT TOO!! IM NOT ALONE! ME AND MIKA ARE WEIRDOS TOGETHER!

haha lol

hes playing the piano in the air. i know it soudns ridiculous, but i do it all the time. in the air, on my lap, on any table or anywhere i am. it ocmes from playing the piano constanly. u learn a song by heart and can hear it in your head without the keys. you know where you fingers need ot be so u play it and can hear it in your head! i do it all the time. i thought no one else did that but when i spotted that on my LICM dvd i was like! AHHHH!!! I DO THAT TOO!! IM NOT ALONE! ME AND MIKA ARE WEIRDOS TOGETHER!

haha lol

:naughty::naughty::naughty:That´s great... Good Luck:thumb_yello::naughty: