and its a welcome to me thread

LilMissEmmylou

:roftl: ok so perhaps i shouldnt call it a welcome to me thread but hey i hope thats what it will turn into ey :)

Im Emma/Emmy/Emmylou whatever you want to call me really within reason I will respond :)

From N.Ireland and currently in Liverpool where I came via Portsmouth and High Wycombe. Doing a degree in music and entertainment management, although this did start out as music industry management and live production in Wycombe - but alas i had a baby couldnt afford to live down south while i study and transferred onto a similar course oooop norff.

I have a daughter called Annabelle aged 16 months and bloody adorable if i say so myself :wub2: . Total music junkie... she gets it from mummy and daddy :punk:

Ill listen to most music tbh but am selective about what I really "love" if you know what I mean.

So yes.... I think thats me :) I'm sure its more than you need to know but ah well :naughty:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty musicfreak, its the most depressing city ive ever been in in the UK. Its very run down and deprived for a city in such a wealthy country. Even with the capital of culture, they r building new things rather than making what they already have look good.

Also Mika Obsessed how random having Ringo Star in your sig, i was "assistant stage manager/ artist liaison" (ie general slave lol) at Liverpool the musical a few weeks ago which he was the headline act for :)