Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhh those scripts are hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::lmfao:

They are brilliant!:roftl:

Actually i have to say secretly i am quite proud of what i wrote, for me it was actually quite good.

Part 12: written by Guylainem123:

then Mika remembered something his mommy always said to him: Mika, you never know what will happened in life, but remember this... if ever you need to get away from squirrels, the only way out is to hypnotize them. The trick is to hang a nut on the string and swing it back and forth back and forth... Oddly enough, he had a nut and a string in his pocket. pretty soon, he noticed that all squirrels were following the dangling object with glassy eyes.

Meanwhile, the MFCers were screaming MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA constantly. Rose started to worry because the concert was already 30 min. late and no sign of Mika and the band. She decided to sneak backstage to see what the problem was. Rose walks in the room, she feels like a big balloon, her costume is much larger then her usual penguin one. She sees Mika swinging the nut back and forth.

Mika: Oh Rose! thank god you are here! my wrist is killing me but i'm afraid if i stop swinging this, the squirrels will wake up! Rose: Here, give it to me, i'll swing the nut for a while.

Mika: Rose, do you suppose that while they are hypnoptized, we could ask them questions?

Rose: Let's try, we have nothing to lose, now do we?

Mika: I suppose we don't. Hello squirrels, how was your breakfast?

Rose: MIKA!! Ask them questions about Caz and the Holy Grail of Pop Music! Not about their breakfast!

Mika: Rose, my mom told me i should always be polite... so i am!

Rose: Mika honey, we don't have time to be polite!!!! Get to the point! You have a gig to do!!!!

Mika: oh yeah... but there is only MFCers left!

Rose: But those are the ones you want to please, trust me, they can get rather nasty!!!

Mika: I suppose i should talk to the ugly squirrel, he looks rather mean though. Chief squirrel, on the count of three, you will tell me everything. 1, 2, 2 1/2, 2 3/4... 3! Are you and your friend responsible for Caz's disapperance?

Chief squirrel: Yes, we are. But it's all her fault. She makes fun of us.

Mika: Is that why you kidnapped her? Really? Mika turns to Rose and adds: Cuz she makes fun of me too sometimes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love me! In fact, i KNOW she loves me, she keeps talking about how bad she wants to meet me!

Rose: Mika!! Focus!!!

Mika: Squirrel, before we go any further, let it be known, that although there is many of you, my troops are bigger then yours, you'll never stand my fight!

Rose: *rolls her eyes to the sky* oh Mika! give it a rest!!! what about the Holy Grail of Pop Music? Ask him!!!

Mika: Tell me about the Holy Grail of Pop Music.

Chief Squirrel: Oh hahahaha, that's something we made up just to fool the MFC FBI. It's actually Cherisse's washboard. It really has nothing to do with pop music, but we like to use it to sharpen our teeth and our claws. You are the only pop star at the moment with a washboard. That's why we hang around you and your band.

Mika and Rose in unison: Cherisse's washboard?

:roftl::roll1::naughty: what a strange twist of events! Cherisse's washboard LOL!

:roftl::roll1::naughty: what a strange twist of events! Cherisse's washboard LOL!

oh for god's sake! it's the holy grail of pop music!!! it could have been anything! even andy's fluffy thing at the end of his microphone! anything worth worshipping :naughty::naughty:

focus caz focus!!!

And the final piece, written by Guylainem123:

Chief Squirrel: Yes, we need it.

Rose: Mika... my wrist is getting sore... hurry up already!

Mika: ok ok, Chief Squirrel, i have a suggestion... perhaps an offer.

Chief Squirrel: I'm listening...

Mika: I am willing to trade the Holy Grail of Pop Music (aka washboard) for Caz. Does that sound interesting to you?

Chief Squirrel starts laughing and says: HAHAHAHA man oh man, you are getting the low end of the bargain. That girl can sure talk your ears off! After a few days, we figured out she is no use to us! She can't even break the shells off the nuts properly! And she keeps dancing! The whole house shakes all the time! We are getting seasick!

Mika: Where is she? I want her back.

Chief Squirrel: Give me the Holy Grail of Pop Music first, then we'll talk.

Mika: Rose, can you give me the washboard?

Rose: Huh Mika... i'm busy swinging the stupid nut!

Mika: Fine... why do i always have to do everything around here!

Mika hands in the washboard to the squirrel, who starts to hug it and kiss it.

Mika: Now tell me where she is!

Chief Squirrel: The girl? Oh yeah... remember the tree that Yasmine drew on your DVD, the one that says "i heart no more" ?

Mika: Yeah...

Chief Squirrel: That's where you'll find her. at the top of the tree, there is a treehouse. We hid her there. Be my guest... go get her! I've got what I wanted!

Like a mad fool Mika takes off running! he ran so fast that none of the MFCers saw him go by. He forgot all about Rose and the 1000s of squirrels. He makes it to the tree and screams: Caroline!!!! Caz????

Caz: Yes?

Mika: Caz, it's Mika! Come down! I'm here to save you!

Caz: No.

Mika: What?????? Why not?

Caz: Not until you promise me something.

Mika: Oh dear lord.... what now?

Caz: Do you know WHO i am?

Mika: You are Caz!

Caz: Yes, but who am i really? I'll tell you who i am!! I'm the girl who got stood up! I won a contest and NEVER got to meet you! So unless you make it up to me, i'm staying up here!

Mika: Oh dear lord.. no wonder the squirrels were laughing at me! I had no problem with that washboard! OK OK OK.. Caz, if i promise you that I'll let you dance on stage with me during an entire concert... would that be good enough? Caz: i'm thinking.... well, yes, but i don't think there should be more...

Mika: Like what???

Caz: How about... you take me on a date?

Mika: A proper date? as in wine and dine?

Mika now sees Caz coming down the ladder and helps her down.

Caz: Yes, you pick me up at home, you meet my parents and then you take me out on a date! I feel like chicken. Let's have chicken! And without Andy following us around for extra footage!

Mika: Chicken? What an odd thing to request! OK! but we have to go! i'm suppose to be on stage now!

Caz: On stage? oh i forgot all about that concert! Now i'm going to be at the back of the line cuz i didn't get there early to queue and i won't see anything!

Mika gets on one knee and says: Caz! I'm asking you to be my dancer tonight! Will you accept?

Caz blushes and answers: Yes Yes Yes i accept! Oh Mika you are my hero!

- THE END -

:roftl::lmfao::blush-anim-cl::clap::bow:

Oh dear Lord.....you guys are AMAZING! And YOU call ME a GENIUS!!! You guys are truly fantastic!!!! I couldn't have hoped for a better script!!!! You guys did me so proud it's not true....100% going into the book...you will all be credited!!!! and i totally wish the end bit was true :roftl:

Oh dear Lord.....you guys are AMAZING! And YOU call ME a GENIUS!!! You guys are truly fantastic!!!! I couldn't have hoped for a better script!!!! You guys did me so proud it's not true....100% going into the book...you will all be credited!!!! and i totally wish the end bit was true :roftl:

Ahh soo sweet!

Im glad you liked it:biggrin2:

(and dont we all wish we could have that ending)

we could have kept going and had you skip hand in hand back to the zoo... oops to the gig :naughty:

come to think of it.... maybe this story could continue eventually!!! haha

we could have kept going and had you skip hand in hand back to the zoo... oops to the gig :naughty:

come to think of it.... maybe this story could continue eventually!!! haha

yes it could LOL :roftl: I could continue it if you like :biggrin2: (when i come back from real life, that is...which should hopefully be at the top of the w eek :newyear:)

Top of the week:shocked:

See you next year then:naughty:

:roftl:

seriously, sometime next week hopefully :biggrin2:

I'm off now guys. Thankyou SOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY MUCH for an awesome script!!! It's incredible!!! You all did fantastically working together, and if y'all wanna post the "making of the script" you're more than welcome :roftl:

yes it could LOL :roftl: I could continue it if you like :biggrin2: (when i come back from real life, that is...which should hopefully be at the top of the week :newyear:)

*scratches head* now where i have heard this expression before....

huh sounds so familiar....

yes it could LOL :roftl:I could continue it if you like :biggrin2: (when i come back from real life, that is...which should hopefully be at the top of the w eek :newyear:)

what???? and let YOU write about your date with Mika????

I DON'T THINK SO MISSY!!!! :naughty::naughty:

Oh dear, once again I'm about to be subjected to insane mindless violence, this time at the hands of psyhco squirrels!

You guys must really dislike me!LOL!

And nice try with the new costume, not even close, heh heh!

LMAOOOOO :roftl: Oh Steph, yours wasn't rubbish at all!! It really made me laugh!!!

(btw, did you know that MY ringtone is also Love Today? :wink2:)

Copycat:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, the name is brilliant innit?:naughty:

Oh dear, once again I'm about to be subjected to insane mindless violence, this time at the hands of psyhco squirrels!

You guys must really dislike me!LOL!

And nice try with the new costume, not even close, heh heh!

rose.. did you really get hit on the head?

rose.. did you really get hit on the head?

in one of the Caz's script yeah... that one with magic mushrooms :biggrin2::punk:

Caz I'm glad you like it :wink2: It was hard work to do (with 15 or sth ppl) but I wanna thank you guys for the effort and attitude :wink2: once again thanks a bunch! :wub2:

in one of the Caz's script yeah... that one with magic mushrooms :biggrin2::punk:

Caz I'm glad you like it :wink2: It was hard work to do (with 15 or sth ppl) but I wanna thank you guys for the effort and attitude :wink2: once again thanks a bunch! :wub2:

It was great fun! hard but fun:biggrin2:

Well done everyone!

oh lol ok... i thought she got hit in real life too lol

Hi girls! I just finished reading your script and you guys did an amazing job! I couldn't stop laughing! I would be scared by that one red eyed squirrel!!!! Mika was brave to confront him :D

Maybe a suggestion for a future chapter would be how badly we want him to come to Mexico... I feel a bit like the Australians felt when he wouldn't visit... but then he did! So there is hope for us Mexican fans!!!!!!

Congrats again to you all!!!!!