Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Chapter 17 is fantastic...:naughty: Now I'm wondering who's that Alex and how does he look like :P

hmmm...Now I know why Martin speaks with a particular accent! :roftl: Sorry, i don't know many scottish people...

Next time Martin's in the script, MegPL should have her own part there (it's a suggestion...don't know why, I like you Meg! :rolleyes:)

And I like squirrelsss!!! :wub2:

Well, not Greta's posted squirrels but those animals in general, so it's nice to see them with a place in this thread

Alex, or Weealx as he's known on here, is our resident mad Scotsman on the Oldlings thread.

He is a driving instructor in RL, and has on numerous occasions threatened, sorry, OFFERED(LOL!) to take Mika out for driving lessons.

He looks nothing like Martin, he doesn't have as much hair for starters, not heard him speak yet, so can't tell you whether he and Martin sound alike.

Sienna! :bonk:

what's with your sudden banana obsession?!:rolls_eyes:

:groovy:

:bye:

oh gosh..these smiles are absurdly unuseful&random...

BECAUSE WE HAVE STILL THE 7 LIMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!

LMAO I LOVE those smilies!!!!! are they all ours?!

Hehe, just love it!

Love the expression love the dancing!

Have you seen this?

I would never eat a banana (shivers) but peanut butter, mmm!

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

And don't hit me in the head!:poke::naughty:

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

A way-ya! Way-ya! Way-ya! Way-ya!

Ah there you go! there you go! there you go! there you go!

It's peanut butter JELLEH! Peanut butter JELLEH! Peanut butter JELLEH! Peanut butter JELLEH!

Ah peanut butter jelly! peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly with a BASEBALL BAT!

...and so on, and so forth...

:roftl:

Alex, or Weealx as he's known on here, is our resident mad Scotsman on the Oldlings thread.

He is a driving instructor in RL, and has on numerous occasions threatened, sorry, OFFERED(LOL!) to take Mika out for driving lessons.

He looks nothing like Martin, he doesn't have as much hair for starters, not heard him speak yet, so can't tell you whether he and Martin sound alike.

neither have I lol, but they do have the same accent hahaha :roftl: so I just made Mika superly thick and made him think that all scottish people sound the same :roftl:

i really should put Mika in a better light shouldnt i LOL, poor thing!

neither have I lol, but they do have the same accent hahaha :roftl: so I just made Mika superly thick and made him think that all scottish people sound the same :roftl:

you may want to consider it... BEFORE you give him the script!!! poor thing ....

:naughty::naughty:

you may want to consider it... BEFORE you give him the script!!! poor thing ....

:naughty::naughty:

well yeah it's gonna have some tweaking before it goes i start publishing it LOL!!! The raw, uncensored version is for you guys :thumb_yello:

Firstly all the new smilies are AALL ours, the apple the wizzard, the banana, the chicken and the penguin were created by Standard Toaster.

Secondly, if Mika has been reading the scripts, I get the feeling we're all gonna have to do a HUGE amount of grovelling.LOL!

Firstly all the new smilies are AALL ours, the apple the wizzard, the banana, the chicken and the penguin were created by Standard Toaster.

Secondly, if Mika has been reading the scripts, I get the feeling we're all gonna have to do a HUGE amount of grovelling.LOL!

ooohhh i knew about those ones :thumb_yello::kaf:

and i plan to write an apology in the book - like, an entire page LOL - before the script starts :roftl: i dont want Mika to read the first page and throw it into the fire before realising that I really don't mean a single word :roftl: :roftl: and if i give it to him personally i might apologise to his face as well before handing it over, and offer to kiss his feet.

OK ..... Maybe my conspiracy theories are going into overdrive here... but did anyone find out who SuckMyLollipop actually was.... I mean we now know Mika was lurking here very recently and that post claiming to be him was made very recently after that script... so ..... :shocked:

WAS IT REALLY HIM... or did you all find out and I missed it ... abit like PinkUnicorn and Wendi's Lollipops thing.... anyone.... :)

well yeah it's gonna have some tweaking before it goes i start publishing it LOL!!! The raw, uncensored version is for you guys :thumb_yello:

You're not gonna make it innocently boring for him are ya with all that tweaking? :tears:

ooohhh i knew about those ones :thumb_yello::kaf:

and i plan to write an apology in the book - like, an entire page LOL - before the script starts :roftl: i dont want Mika to read the first page and throw it into the fire before realising that I really don't mean a single word :roftl: :roftl: and if i give it to him personally i might apologise to his face as well before handing it over, and offer to kiss his feet.

I hope he washes his feet more often than his hair :blink:

Hey Caz!

I read all the chapters I've missed they're great! :wink2:

And did you notice you inspired a smiley (or maybe it's a coincidence but I doubt it)

:drive:

yikes! there are so many smileys now!

maybe we can just write in smilies ! LOL

I contributed a bit... (nowhere near as much as I'd have liked to, but still...)

O yeah, you came up with some idea's:thumb_yello:Sorry..

mwahahah that's the Fat Joe he attacked Mika

:lmao:

Nice that you made a name up:naughty:

OK ..... Maybe my conspiracy theories are going into overdrive here... but did anyone find out who SuckMyLollipop actually was.... I mean we now know Mika was lurking here very recently and that post claiming to be him was made very recently after that script... so .....

WAS IT REALLY HIM... or did you all find out and I missed it ... abit like PinkUnicorn and Wendi's Lollipops thing.... anyone....

I don't think it was him. I mean, I don't think he would make it THAT obvious.

I hope he washes his feet more often than his hair

:lmao:

But he always swears! He'll like the swearing :tears:

Yeah, f*ck is one of his favourite words:fisch:

thanks!

chapter 17 was the fanmade one. starts on page 106!

CAZ!!! my dear...

can i make a suggestion? is there a way that you could edit your first post of this thread and perhaps write where each chapter is? ie chapter 10 on page 137 etc... and keep it updated? think of it as an index in front of you book :naughty::naughty:

oh and here is a gift for you! :naughty:

washboard.jpg

CAZ!!! my dear...

can i make a suggestion? is there a way that you could edit your first post of this thread and perhaps write where each chapter is? ie chapter 10 on page 137 etc... and keep it updated? think of it as an index in front of you book :naughty::naughty:

oh and here is a gift for you! :naughty:

washboard.jpg

3 words I LOVE IT! :roftl::wub2: