Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daydreaming is what I do most of all. From the moment I wake up, to the moment I stop talking, to the moment I fall asleep. Heck, even my dreams can be pretty wired.

Both of my sisters are quite a lot older than me (7 and 5 years) and so I often spent a lot of time on my own, and my first love was drawing. I discovered a lot of creativity and was hugely in love with Disney films, and often fantasised about being whisked away into a huge adventure and living happily ever after. I can sometimes daydream so vividly that my body goes on autopilot, as my images aren't just in my head but right in front of me. Of course I can see what's going on in the outside world, but it doesn't faze me. I just don't take any notice of anything. I find my imagination comes best to me when I'm travelling i.e long bus journeys or even walking. I sometimes walk around downtown for a while just daydreaming. As a child I used to swing on my swing in my garden and just let my imagination flow.

It's something that's a part of me and something that's hard to let go, not that I want it to.

I link a lot of my imagination with Art. Here is my art page, i have a long biography lol http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=111124350&MyToken=0dca19e6-3159-4b31-89ba-546125171fea

i went to take a look at your drawings... very nice. i took 7 years of arts, drawing, painting, scupture.... many years ago... someday i'll start again. my arts teacher was a nun. she wouldn't allow us to draw from a picture... we had to have the subject infront of us.

imagination is a great gift... nobody can take that away from you.. (well except yourself ! ) ;o)

The very next day, John had just woken from a not so peaceful slumber (his dream had consisted of Mika and co pole dancing to Big Girl - the sultry, indian inspired version) but wasn't quite ready to open his eyes yet. He sighed heavily and rolled over, pulled the sheets up closer to him and let the pillow beneath his head crisp into a new position. ...

Authors Note (A/N): Small script inspired by Mika4Life13 (i think lol) and a suggestion by mamacatt, inspired by the Oldlings! now, on with the script...

A few days later, John was back at home but on crutches. John was so frustrated over the whole MFC Officiality, that he decided to do it himself. He had spent that last three hours on it while Mika and Jerry played table tennis (with Jerry the accident prone hitting the ball through a window, which was now replaced with a block of wood) but decided he had enough for the time being. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as his aggravating heart beat in time with the ping pong sound of the small tennis ball hitting on the table and their bats....

OMG, Caz, this is bloody fantastic :naughty:

I particularly like your take on John's character, it's f*cking brilliant, in fact I SEE it all the time in my mind's eye :roftl:

Keep up the good work :thumb_yello:

*secretly hoping Norbert will make it into the story... muhahaha :insane:*

OMG, Caz, this is bloody fantastic :naughty:

I particularly like your take on John's character, it's f*cking brilliant, in fact I SEE it all the time in my mind's eye :roftl:

Keep up the good work :thumb_yello:

*secretly hoping Norbert will make it into the story... muhahaha :insane:*

haha the only norbert i know is the dragon from harry potter :roftl:

nnow THAT would be random.

i like how ive made john the only sane character LOL

haha the only norbert i know is the dragon from harry potter :roftl:

nnow THAT would be random.

LOL, I had totally forgotten about that one. Hahahah.

(My Norbert is Mika's previous singing teacher at the RCM. Mika was mocking him and his German accent at the gigs las autumn...)

(My Norbert is Mika's previous singing teacher at the RCM. Mika was mocking him and his German accent at the gigs las autumn...)

i'll leave you and your imagination to that one LOL!!!! :roftl:

He is the sane one, I was just thinking that same thing! :roftl:

John being the only sane one while the others are a bunch of spacey nut cases, is what makes it so perfect.... :naughty:

Verrry entertaining.... :naughty::wink2:

you know chick flicks? well it's the same, but in books lol. see, i'm not a huge fan of chick flicks, but i LUURRRVE chick lit! (yes, im weird!)

i like both! so i cant wait then! have you started?

Fanbloodytastic!!!!:roftl: My kids are looking at me rather strangely, as i am in hysterics laughing at computer. JK rowling better watch out. KEEP IT COMING. I'll be first in line at your book signing. :punk:

lol you can be second:mf_rosetinted:

and caz you gotta keep 'em coming! hahaha

i like both! so i cant wait then! have you started?

lol you can be second:mf_rosetinted:

and caz you gotta keep 'em coming! hahaha

:roftl:

yes i've started although i haven't go very far at the moment. i posted the prologue on here a while ago, but that's all i'm sharing. it's called "undiscovered".

Authors Note (A/N): Small script inspired by Mika4Life13 (i think lol) and a suggestion by mamacatt, inspired by the Oldlings! now, on with the script...

:lmfao:Less chit chat missy and more scripts...lol!

A few days later, John was back at home but on crutches. John was so frustrated over the whole MFC Officiality, that he decided to do it himself. He had spent that last three hours on it while Mika and Jerry played table tennis (with Jerry the accident prone hitting the ball through a window, which was now replaced with a block of wood) but decided he had enough for the time being. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as his aggravating heart beat in time with the ping pong sound of the small tennis ball hitting on the table and their bats.

John: Guys, could you do something less annoying?

Jerry: Sure.

Mika: OOH! OOH! AN IDEA! STARING COMPETITION!......GO!!!

Mika+Jerry: :eek: :eek:

John: *rolls eyes*

John typed in www.mikafanclub.com and started to browse the forum, to see how the fans were doing. Something caught his eye in the Chat About Mika section and noticed a thread about Mika performing an acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall. Intrigued, he clicked on it and several people thought that this was a brilliant idea. John decided that the fans had waited long enough to turn official, and felt they deserved something while the waiting continued.

John: Hey, Mika.

Mika does not respond.

John: Mika.

Still nothing...

John: *grabs tabble tennis bat* HEY MIKA YOU PILLOCK!! *thwack*

Mika: Ow! John! I'm doing a staring competition!

Mika+Jerry: :eek:

John: Fine! You both draw!

Mika+Jerry: Yay! We draw! *high five*

John: Right! Now, Mika. I need your attention.

Mika: Oh look a squirrel...

John: MIKA!

Mika: No, look! A squirrel! It's stealing your nuts!

John: What? *turns round and sees a squirrel* wtf? GET THE F--K OUT YOU SMELLY RODENT! *shoos squirrel away* Right, now...

They hear Jerry's mum in the distance screaming "AAAHHH THERE'S A SQUIRREL!!"

Jerry: Never fear! Jerry is here! *puts the hood on his hoodie over head* More speed! *arms outstretched like an aeroplane and zooms out the room* meeooooooooooh reeooooww.....*exits*

John: God help that man. Er, anyway, come take a look at this Mika.

Mika: Oh look it's MEEEE!

John: Yes it's your fanclub-

Mika: I don't like that picture on the banner.

John: This isn't about how you look-

Mika: That top doesn't do anything for my abs.

John: You can't see your abs-

Mika: I can't have my fans disappointed! I need to go to the gym!

John: You're a rake.

Mika: *starts doing stomach crunches*

John: MIKA!!!

Mika: 1, 2, 3, 4....omg what's after 4?

John: I'll teach you up to ten if you're good.

Mika: Yaaaaay!! *claps*

John: Right, now. Look. Sariflor has suggested a really good idea. She thinks you should do an acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall.

Mika: Oh, but that means work.

John: Yes Mika...

Mika: Oh but me no want to!

John: Do I have to bribe you with a lollipop?

Mika: show me first!

John: *opens the drawer and holds a chuppa chub lolly*

Mika: :mf_lustslow:

John: *puts lolly in drawer* But only if you agree to this first!

Mika: ....fine....

John: Good boy. *pats Mika on the head*

Mika: :original:

John: Good, so I'll do all the work AS USUAL...and I'll e-mail Freddie...

Mika: GIMME THE LOLLIPOP!!!!

The day of the acoustic Royal Albert Hall has arrived, and plenty of MFCers were in the audience. The gig had just finished and everyone cheered, the songs were fantastic! Just as they were about to leave the stage, Sariflor stood up and spoke loudly and clearly.

Sariflor: Mika and team, we are very grateful to have something so amazing given to us! We really appreciate your hard work and above all, we really appreciate that you understand our needs. Unfortunately it was too late for Babs - the suspense was too much for her and she was sent to the nut house.

*momentary silence from all*

Well anyway, we thought it was so wonderful of you guys to consider our idea that we decided to give something back in return!

Mika: *quietly to himself* Oh God not another book...

Sariflor: Choir! Assemble!

Mika yelped as a parade of MFCers galloped, jumped and run to the stage. Mika found himself in the audience looking on at the MFC choir, cold sweat dripping down his head.

Mika: *fingers crossed* Please don't sing chicken tonight, please don't sing chicken tonight, please don't sing chicken tonight...

Sariflor: In your song "Grace Kelly" you sing about colours, and even your artwork is very loud and bright, so we decided to sing a song about colours too. Ready? A one, a two, a one, two, three, four -

Mika: FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!

MFC choir: *all heads turn to face Mika, all complete with a blank, clueless expression*

Mika: ...........I just learnt that recently.....please continue...

MFC choir: Red and yellow and pink and green....orange and purple and bluuuuue....

Mika: Oh my God.

After about ten minutes of painful "harmonies" and attempted high notes, a change of words and colours, and an awful rendition of Joseph and the Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat song, the nightmare came to an end. Mika and his team sat crumpled in their seats, their mouths wide open in absolute horror and their eyes almost coming out their sockets, their hands gripping their hair.

Sariflor: We worked so hard on this Mika...seriously...everyone managed to join in and sorted out all the harmonies by ourselves -

Mika: - no kidding -

Sariflor: And we want your honest opinion. What did you think?

Mika: Uh....uhm......well it was....very......colourful....and er......yeah......in fact it was so......unique I'm quite speechless.

MFC choir: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sariflor: Babs would be proud, but we're not finished yet!

Mika: Oh God, why not?

Sariflor: The oldlings have their own song that they wish to share! Oldliiiiings....ASSEMBLE!

Mika: *winces*

John: Oh Mika you must be so proud of your fans.

Mika: I can't believe you're making these guys official, they're going to ruin me.

Sariflor: Okay, cue the music!

*music starts to play, and it's the instrumental version of "Big Girl You Are Beautiful*

slurp...sluuuuurrrrppp....ahhhhhh.....Oldlings you are beautiful ...

thump thump thump....tinka..tink...whack...whack..

Strolls into the chat room

Directions from Cattie Gurl

Mamacatt says, Oldlings, you are beautiful!

Mornin' coffee and the MFC,

Mornin' coffee and I'm on my knees,

Screamin' 'Oldlings, you are beautiful'!

Oldlings finish with Jazz Hands and smiling faces. The MFC choir whoop and cheer. Mika has his hands covering his face, his fingers spread so he was able to witness the disaster in front of his eyes

Mika: Oh My God, I've created a monster.

:mf_lustslow: Caz, you have just outdone yourself.

I am reading at work on my lunch break, and I had to deal with all the amused looks as I sat here, desperately trying not to laugh too loudly.

Incredible, just freaking hilarious!!! I honestly don't know where you get it all from:roftl:.

oh yes, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cazzzzzzzzzzzz!! Add him in!!!:roftl:

Everyone sing with me:

"WE WANT MORE!"

WE WANT MORE!

yes i've started although i haven't go very far at the moment. i posted the prologue on here a while ago, but that's all i'm sharing. it's called "undiscovered".

i always dreamt of writing one and admit to have done a first page then given up:thumbdown:

undicovered sounds good! cant wait!

Hey Caz, can you direct me to where you posted this? Please? :blush-anim-cl:

Just read the new one, can't believe it took me this long to finally bother finding this thread. Great job as usual Caz you really made me choke with laughter :roftl:

yes! oh yes baby it's WORKING!! uh...I mean....:fisch:

haha xD

just so y'all know, i finish work today at 6 so sometime this evening there SHOULD be another chapter :thumb_yello:

yes! oh yes baby it's WORKING!! uh...I mean....:fisch:

haha xD

just so y'all know, i finish work today at 6 so sometime this evening there SHOULD be another chapter :thumb_yello:

I'll just pretend I never read that :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Chapter 8

John: Mika! NO! You can't!

Mika: Stop me!

Mika makes for the door with a huge backpack and lots of suitcases. John makes a dash for the door and puts his full weight on it, but Mika grabs the handle and tries to pull.

Mika: What ARRRRE you doing old man?!

John: Stopping you from making a big mistake!

Mika: Why - argh! - is it a mistake?

John: Because the fanclub - oomf! - is waiting to hear the official news!

Mika: they can wait a bit more!

John: No they can't! You going to flippin' China is going to prevent this!

Mika: I need a holiday! I'm knackered!

John: An aeroplane ride to China is gonna mess you up even more you fool!

Mika: F--k off! I'm GOING!

Mika pulls the handle really hard and it swings back on John, who is sandwiched between the wall and the door.

Mika: So long, sucker!

Mika leaves.

John: Why I oughta...!

*::..::*In China*::..::*

It's a very sunny day in China and Mika is kipped out in an orange t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses. Mika walks into a building

Mika: Ni hao!

Chinese person: Ni hao.

Mika: I want a haircut.

Chinese person: :blink:

Mika: Yo, me want haircut.

Chinese person: :blink:

Mika: You know...*forms fingers into a scissors position* snip snip!

Chinese person: *face changes into a huge grin* Snip snip!

Mika: Yes! Snip snip!

The chinese person leads Mika into another room, that's rather white and only has one chair in the room. Like a dentist's chair. No mirrors. Mika starts to get a bit worried, but is ushered gently to lay down on the chair. The chinese man continues to smile as he puts a sheet over Mika's body but Mika starts to think there's something suspicious going on as the chinese man goes for his trouser zip.

Mika: NO NO NO STOP STOP!!!!!

Chinese man: :blink:

Mika: Not THAAAAAAAT snip snip!!!! Hair snip snip!! *Mika gets a curl of hair and pretends to cut it*

Chinese man: :furious: *points to the wall*

Mika makes a run for it, arms and legs flailing as he makes it outside, panting and heaving. Mika takes off his sunglasses and notices that the hairdressers is next door. Mika hears his sister calling him.

Sister (as we don't actually know who is there lol): Mika you fool! That's the illegal practice warehouse! Can't you READ?

Mika: NO it's f---king CHINESE!!!

Sister: -_-

Mika: note to self; must learn Chinese.

Sister: Come on, you baffoon, let's snip your hair.

Mika: I'd rather never hear that word again, thanks.

half an hour later, Mika has a new, shorter haircut. The barber takes the cloak away from Mika.

Mika: Walks into the room, feels like a big balloon I said, hey girl, you are beautiful!

Barber: :boxed:

Mika: *swings chair around to face barber* DIET COKE AND A PIZZA PLEASE! Diet coke, I'm on my knees, screaming *Mika gets on his knees* BIG GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Mika bowls it out into the street, shades on, clicking his mouth and pointing at cute chinese girls. Some giggle, some are bashful and turn away*

Mika: You take your skinny girl I feel like I'm gonna die! *Chinese girl gasps and faints at seeing Mika's gorgeousness, and he catches her in his arms* Cos a real woman needs a real man, here's why!

Chinese girl starts dribbling and Mika gets creeped out, so he "accidentally" drops her and runs off from the scene

Mika: You take your girl and multiply her by four! Now a whole lotta woman needs a whole lot moooorrrre!!!!

Mika reaches the town square, surrounded by hundreds of Chinese people and he begins to sing and dance to Big Girl's chorus.

Mika: Big Girl, you are beautiful! Ah-ah! Big Girl, you are beautifuuuul! Ah-ah! Big girl, you are beautiful! Ah-ah! Big girl...big....big girl...bi....

Mika looks around him and all the Chinese people stare at him weirdly. He sees his sister in the near distance holding her hand on her head in embarrassment. Mika bashfully calls out to her.

Mika: Well it worked in Croyden...

His sister shakes his head, grabs his hand and pulls him away from the confused Chinese people as if he were a special person.

Later that night, Mika is tossing and turning in bed. He has an awful, awful dream...

Man: Mika....Mika....

the man has a rich, German accent. Mika appears in his own dream.

Mika: Norbert, is...is that you?

Norbert: Yes. Mika....I have bad news...

Mika: what is it?

Norbert: That hairstyle is not for you...

Mika: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Mika wakes up and finds himself screaming "Nooooooo!"

His sister hears him and bursts into the room.

Sister: Mika! what is it?!

Mika: norbert doesnt like my haircut :tears:

Mika wakes up again in the early afternoon and has recovered from his nightmare. He pours himself a cup of herbal chinese tea and logs onto the computer. He visits his fanclub and sees a parody posted by Ingie and Caz.

Sister: Mika, I thought you were severely dyslexic?

Mika: I am.

Sister: You can't read anything else but you can read your fanclub?

Mika: ........yes. I am special that way.

Sister: *rolls eyes* Anything good posted?

Mika: Uhm....no. Read this:

Once upon a time there was some girls

In the past year they had to learn

How to deal with Mika's brand new short hair

Never know just where to turn for comfort when they saw it there

It hurt me to see the pain across the fan's face

Everytime the MFC put the pictures in place

Hearing all the yelling I would cry up in my room

Hoping it would be over soon ...

Hair grows back Mika, but the pain remains the same

and i still remember when it really wasn't lame...

strength is the fanclub, for keeping us so sane

every morning that i wake, i look back at yesterday...

when it was a mane

It's not so eeeeasy to forget

All the falling hair and how I can now see your neck

And when I run up the stairs

I'm so afraid to log on to the MFC in fear of what I might see next

end of!