Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

Freddie's House

we see him by his desk, all littered in empty cups of what used to be filled with coffee, his eyes bloodshot from staying awake all those hours, bags under his eyes, constantly refreshing his e-mail inbox.

Freddie: I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika...COME ON JERRY FECKIN' E-MAIL ME!!!!!!!

:crybaby: Poor Freddie! :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: OK. To make a long story short, Mika told me that after the show in Barcelona. I told him I had skipped work to follow him over the weekend (Barcelona-Turin-Bologna) with the excuse of my Granny being sick in Madrid (I was at a dig far from home at the time), so he giggled and said" Oh, so I'm your Granny now! Amaaazing" :lmao:

LOOOLLLLL :naughty:

Just so y'all know, I really AM considering giving this to Mika. I was thinking of binding it in a book, mixed with other short stories that I have written. That would be a personal one from me to him, but I was also thinking about a project where people could send in THEIR short stories and whatever. I think that would be nice, when he brings out another tour. whaddya think?

Just so y'all know, I really AM considering giving this to Mika. I was thinking of binding it in a book, mixed with other short stories that I have written. That would be a personal one from me to him, but I was also thinking about a project where people could send in THEIR short stories and whatever. I think that would be nice, when he brings out another tour. whaddya think?

I think its a great idea - but I wont be sending anything in - I can't write!! :wink2:

I think its a great idea - but I wont be sending anything in - I can't write!! :wink2:

not even a:

Mika fell in love with me the moment I handed him my petition book. Word has it he had been thinking about turning the MFC official before I gave it to him...we are both on the right wave length, we understand each other deeply. He smiled so genuinely that dimples appeared in his pinchable cheeks, his brown eyes shimmering with love. It's fate, it's meant to be.

Until we meet again, Mika my love, until we meet again...

?? :tears:

Awesome Caz !!

:lmao:

I think it's a great idea.

:thumb_yello:

not even a:

Mika fell in love with me the moment I handed him my petition book. Word has it he had been thinking about turning the MFC official before I gave it to him...we are both on the right wave length, we understand each other deeply. He smiled so genuinely that dimples appeared in his pinchable cheeks, his brown eyes shimmering with love. It's fate, it's meant to be.

Until we meet again, Mika my love, until we meet again...

?? :tears:

I WISH!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No WAY could I ever write about him and I in the same

sentence unless it was factually accurate!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: ah come on Wendi, it's only putting your fantasies on paper...i know what you Oldlings talk about! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

I think this is a brilliant idea.

Reading over this made my entire night...I love it.

:huglove:

Thank you...:naughty:

I am completely for it!:thumb_yello: I also write short stories, so count me in please! I'm sure Mika will love having this and the rest of your brilliant stories, you're a master, gal!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!:lmfao:

.........Hahahhahahahahahaha!!:lmao:

You totally should give this to him!! It would make a great gift and bring the hugest smile to his face...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much for making this thread!! The stories are amazing!!:biggrin2:

I think this is a brilliant idea.

Reading over this made my entire night...I love it.

Thank you...:naughty:

I am completely for it!:thumb_yello: I also write short stories, so count me in please! I'm sure Mika will love having this and the rest of your brilliant stories, you're a master, gal!

^_^ it always makes me happy to read your feedbacks, thanks for your support ^_^

The very next day, John had just woken from a not so peaceful slumber (his dream had consisted of Mika and co pole dancing to Big Girl - the sultry, indian inspired version) but wasn't quite ready to open his eyes yet. He sighed heavily and rolled over, pulled the sheets up closer to him and let the pillow beneath his head crisp into a new position.

Something wasn't right...............................................

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Laughed so hard, I nearly wet my pants:naughty:

He wouldn't want to know how far the aussies are prepared to go lol! :wink2:

Fanbloodytastic!!!!:roftl: My kids are looking at me rather strangely, as i am in hysterics laughing at computer. JK rowling better watch out. KEEP IT COMING. I'll be first in line at your book signing. :punk:

Fanbloodytastic!!!!:roftl: My kids are looking at me rather strangely, as i am in hysterics laughing at computer. JK rowling better watch out. KEEP IT COMING. I'll be first in line at your book signing. :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: love you :wub2:

Jerry: The Aussie's are on a HUUUUUGE strike cos you won't let Mika tour Australia.

John: They've been on a strike for months, that's not new. You see it in their signatures.

Mika: They're quite funny though, maybe we should hold Australia off for a little bit longer, see what else they can come up with.

Jerry: OMG that's like, a totally hilarious idea.

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(We actually do have a ridiculous idea planned, but we can't start it until we are official :sneaky2: :sneaky2: )