Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FANTATATATASTIC!!!!!

Seriously, I'm printing these out so I can have the whole thing together, and I really think that you should give them to Mika; He'd love them.

You're just incredibly funny:thumb_yello:

Sorry Sariflor, I think I just found my number one fan LMAO!!!!! :huglove:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: Humpfff:sneaky2: :naughty:

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO ROFL OMG I just laughed so hard reading the third page!!!!!!! :roftl:

In the words of Mika: You guys are f***ing brilliant! :lmfao:

I'll have to see what else I can come up with for the next installment...and well, er....if YOU guys think i should give it to him...I shall see what I can do next time I "see him" in concert or something lol :S

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO ROFL OMG I just laughed so hard reading the third page!!!!!!! :roftl:

In the words of Mika: You guys are f***ing brilliant! :lmfao:

I'll have to see what else I can come up with for the next installment...and well, er....if YOU guys think i should give it to him...I shall see what I can do next time I "see him" in concert or something lol :S

*waits for next installment*

It would honestly be hilarious if you managed to give him these as a book. :roftl:

Do you think anyone from Team Mika has already read them on here? :naughty:

*waits for next installment*

It would honestly be hilarious if you managed to give him these as a book. :roftl:

Do you think anyone from Team Mika has already read them on here? :naughty:

i dread to think! :naughty:

I have NEVER laughed OUT LOUD so much in all my life while sitiing in front of a computer! OMG.......... these are TOO good! If Mika reads this thread - he is sure to wet himself :naughty:

i never knew these existed! omw! Caz????? did you write all of them!!!!!! they are hillarious! you're a brilliant writer let me tell you! if you ever release a book let me know!!!!!:roftl:

yes i wrote every single word lol xDD im glad you like them, and yes i am writing a book! it's a chick lit book though, not one of these funny script scenarios lol

I have NEVER laughed OUT LOUD so much in all my life while sitiing in front of a computer! OMG.......... these are TOO good! If Mika reads this thread - he is sure to wet himself :naughty:

OMG they keep getting better and better *subscribes*! I've said it before and I'll say it again.....TRUE BRILLIANCE GIRL!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You know, it never fails to amaze me how many people find them funny lol! I'm waiting for that single person to go "it's absolute crap" :roftl:

You know, it never fails to amaze me how many people find them funny lol! I'm waiting for that single person to go "it's absolute crap" :roftl:

never mind! Found her! (look below)

You're a strange girlie Caz

Ever thought of seeing a, erm.....professional?

:roftl:

I already said it a few times, but Caz, these are f*cking hilarious. They are soooo freaking funny:lmao:

I also think you should give them to him:naughty:

And please, try to write more!:naughty::punk: They're too awsome:roftl: