Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

The other night my mom was on the computer and me and my brother were watching a movie..... and my mom kept busting out laughing *so annoying* and we kept asking WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT...and then we read this thread! Caz you are SO funny :lmao:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so y'all know, I really AM considering giving this to Mika. I was thinking of binding it in a book, mixed with other short stories that I have written. That would be a personal one from me to him, but I was also thinking about a project where people could send in THEIR short stories and whatever. I think that would be nice, when he brings out another tour. whaddya think?

Love the idea!!!! :wub2:

not even a:

Mika fell in love with me the moment I handed him my petition book. Word has it he had been thinking about turning the MFC official before I gave it to him...we are both on the right wave length, we understand each other deeply. He smiled so genuinely that dimples appeared in his pinchable cheeks, his brown eyes shimmering with love. It's fate, it's meant to be.

Until we meet again, Mika my love, until we meet again...

?? :tears:

Beautiful!!!:wub2:

However, there needs to be some intertwining of his and hers fingers here, I think, Caz, possibly over a computer keyboard. :naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

Originally Posted by CazGirl viewpost.gif

Just so y'all know, I really AM considering giving this to Mika. I was thinking of binding it in a book, mixed with other short stories that I have written. That would be a personal one from me to him, but I was also thinking about a project where people could send in THEIR short stories and whatever. I think that would be nice, when he brings out another tour. whaddya think?

Great idea!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(We actually do have a ridiculous idea planned, but we can't start it until we are official :sneaky2: )

hahaha can't wait!

The other night my mom was on the computer and me and my brother were watching a movie..... and my mom kept busting out laughing *so annoying* and we kept asking WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT...and then we read this thread! Caz you are SO funny :lmao:

LMAO! I still find it hilarious to think people are actually reading my storie's and ACTUALLY LOLing. xDDD i have so many fans :blush-anim-cl:

Authors Note (A/N): Small script inspired by Mika4Life13 (i think lol) and a suggestion by mamacatt, inspired by the Oldlings! now, on with the script...

Chapter 7

A few days later, John was back at home but on crutches. John was so frustrated over the whole MFC Officiality, that he decided to do it himself. He had spent that last three hours on it while Mika and Jerry played table tennis (with Jerry the accident prone hitting the ball through a window, which was now replaced with a block of wood) but decided he had enough for the time being. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as his aggravating heart beat in time with the ping pong sound of the small tennis ball hitting on the table and their bats.

John: Guys, could you do something less annoying?

Jerry: Sure.

Mika: OOH! OOH! AN IDEA! STARING COMPETITION!......GO!!!

Mika+Jerry: :eek: :eek:

John: *rolls eyes*

John typed in http://www.mikafanclub.com and started to browse the forum, to see how the fans were doing. Something caught his eye in the Chat About Mika section and noticed a thread about Mika performing an acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall. Intrigued, he clicked on it and several people thought that this was a brilliant idea. John decided that the fans had waited long enough to turn official, and felt they deserved something while the waiting continued.

John: Hey, Mika.

Mika does not respond.

John: Mika.

Still nothing...

John: *grabs tabble tennis bat* HEY MIKA YOU PILLOCK!! *thwack*

Mika: Ow! John! I'm doing a staring competition!

Mika+Jerry: :eek: :eek:

John: Fine! You both draw!

Mika+Jerry: Yay! We draw! *high five*

John: Right! Now, Mika. I need your attention.

Mika: Oh look a squirrel...

John: MIKA!

Mika: No, look! A squirrel! It's stealing your nuts!

John: What? *turns round and sees a squirrel* wtf? GET THE F--K OUT YOU SMELLY RODENT! *shoos squirrel away* Right, now...

They hear Jerry's mum in the distance screaming "AAAHHH THERE'S A SQUIRREL!!"

Jerry: Never fear! Jerry is here! *puts the hood on his hoodie over head* More speed! *arms outstretched like an aeroplane and zooms out the room* meeooooooooooh reeooooww.....*exits*

John: God help that man. Er, anyway, come take a look at this Mika.

Mika: Oh look it's MEEEE!

John: Yes it's your fanclub-

Mika: I don't like that picture on the banner.

John: This isn't about how you look-

Mika: That top doesn't do anything for my abs.

John: You can't see your abs-

Mika: I can't have my fans disappointed! I need to go to the gym!

John: You're a rake.

Mika: *starts doing stomach crunches*

John: MIKA!!!

Mika: 1, 2, 3, 4....omg what's after 4?

John: I'll teach you up to ten if you're good.

Mika: Yaaaaay!! *claps*

John: Right, now. Look. Sariflor has suggested a really good idea. She thinks you should do an acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall.

Mika: Oh, but that means work.

John: Yes Mika...

Mika: Oh but me no want to!

John: Do I have to bribe you with a lollipop?

Mika: show me first!

John: *opens the drawer and holds a chuppa chub lolly*

Mika: :mf_lustslow:

John: *puts lolly in drawer* But only if you agree to this first!

Mika: ....fine....

John: Good boy. *pats Mika on the head*

Mika: :original:

John: Good, so I'll do all the work AS USUAL...and I'll e-mail Freddie...

Mika: GIMME THE LOLLIPOP!!!!

The day of the acoustic Royal Albert Hall has arrived, and plenty of MFCers were in the audience. The gig had just finished and everyone cheered, the songs were fantastic! Just as they were about to leave the stage, Sariflor stood up and spoke loudly and clearly.

Sariflor: Mika and team, we are very grateful to have something so amazing given to us! We really appreciate your hard work and above all, we really appreciate that you understand our needs. Unfortunately it was too late for Babs - the suspense was too much for her and she was sent to the nut house.

*momentary silence from all*

Well anyway, we thought it was so wonderful of you guys to consider our idea that we decided to give something back in return!

Mika: *quietly to himself* Oh God not another book...

Sariflor: Choir! Assemble!

Mika yelped as a parade of MFCers galloped, jumped and run to the stage. Mika found himself in the audience looking on at the MFC choir, cold sweat dripping down his head.

Mika: *fingers crossed* Please don't sing chicken tonight, please don't sing chicken tonight, please don't sing chicken tonight...

Sariflor: In your song "Grace Kelly" you sing about colours, and even your artwork is very loud and bright, so we decided to sing a song about colours too. Ready? A one, a two, a one, two, three, four -

Mika: FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!

MFC choir: *all heads turn to face Mika, all complete with a blank, clueless expression*

Mika: ...........I just learnt that recently.....please continue...:blush-anim-cl:

MFC choir: Red and yellow and pink and green....orange and purple and bluuuuue....

Mika: Oh my God.

After about ten minutes of painful "harmonies" and attempted high notes, a change of words and colours, and an awful rendition of Joseph and the Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat song, the nightmare came to an end. Mika and his team sat crumpled in their seats, their mouths wide open in absolute horror and their eyes almost coming out their sockets, their hands gripping their hair.

Sariflor: We worked so hard on this Mika...seriously...everyone managed to join in and sorted out all the harmonies by ourselves -

Mika: - no kidding -

Sariflor: And we want your honest opinion. What did you think?

Mika: Uh....uhm......well it was....very......colourful....and er......yeah......in fact it was so......unique I'm quite speechless.

MFC choir: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sariflor: Babs would be proud, but we're not finished yet!

Mika: Oh God, why not?

Sariflor: The oldlings have their own song that they wish to share! Oldliiiiings....ASSEMBLE!

Mika: *winces*

John: Oh Mika you must be so proud of your fans.

Mika: I can't believe you're making these guys official, they're going to ruin me.

Sariflor: Okay, cue the music!

*music starts to play, and it's the instrumental version of "Big Girl You Are Beautiful*

slurp...sluuuuurrrrppp....ahhhhhh.....Oldlings you are beautiful ...

thump thump thump....tinka..tink...whack...whack..

Strolls into the chat room

Directions from Cattie Gurl

Mamacatt says, Oldlings, you are beautiful!

Mornin' coffee and the MFC,

Mornin' coffee and I'm on my knees,

Screamin' 'Oldlings, you are beautiful'!

You take your Youngling thread

Where Oldlings scratch their heads and are shy

Cuz they just don't understand

All that's said is why

You take your youngling age

multiply it by 4

Now a whole lot of oldlings

need a whole lot more

(glasses, hearing aids, wheelchairs, tena whatevers .....you know)

Get yourself down to the Oldlings thread,

find yourself with a penguin

Freddie D, Ruth, and Clare,

Kath,Robi,and Shari...

No need to fantacize,

Mika friends they're all here,

in a space for us "old folk"

from all the wide world's places

Candboys you are beautiful,

Oldlings you are beautiful,

Crystal and El are beautiful,

Oldlings you are beautiful,...

Strolls into the chat room

Feels like a big bufoon

I said, Oldlings, you are beautiful!

Afternoon tea and the MFC

Afternoon tea, Rose's choccies,

Screamin' 'Oldlings, you are beautiful'!

Get yourself down to the Oldlings thread,

Find yourself with Charlotte

dcdeb walks in and Sheena hides her carrot

No need to fantasize

carri's cooking a chicken

Weealx wins the trivia prize

there's humour in all the right places

Leonita you are beautiful,

Oldlings you are beautiful,

MM you are beautiful,

Oldlings you are beautiful,...

Get yourself to the Oldlings thread,

To chat with Nederlanders...

Diana, Miek, AMP

At Ham'jam we'll see their faces!

(the lucky ones who get to go, that is!)

No need to fantacize

Wendi calls a policeman

she's got tonnes of lollies

arrived without any traces

VLM/MLV you are beautiful,

*Mikey's guitar riffs*

guylainem123 you are beautiful,

Happikali you are beautiful,...

Lurkers, you are beautiful

MIKA you are beautiful...

Get yourself down the Official thread

find a post by Freddie

Heart skips a beat,

MFC is more than ready!

Oldlings you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oldlings finish with Jazz Hands and smiling faces. The MFC choir whoop and cheer. Mika has his hands covering his face, his fingers spread so he was able to witness the disaster in front of his eyes

Mika: Oh My God, I've created a monster.

caz you are sooooooooooooooo funny! hubby now thinks i have lost ALL of my marbles... (not just some!) i just couldn't help but sing along!

you must always do well in your written production at school!:thumb_yello:

your stories would probably keep mika busy while touring on the bus lol

Authors Note (A/N): Small script inspired by Mika4Life13 (i think lol) and a suggestion by mamacatt, inspired by the Oldlings! now, on with the script...

Oldlings finish with Jazz Hands and smiling faces. The MFC choir whoop and cheer. Mika has his hands covering his face, his fingers spread so he was able to witness the disaster in front of his eyes

Mika: Oh My God, I've created a monster.

BAAHAHAHAHHA!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::naughty:

caz you are sooooooooooooooo funny! hubby now thinks i have lost ALL of my marbles... (not just some!) i just couldn't help but sing along!

you must always do well in your written production at school!

your stories would probably keep mika busy while touring on the bus lol

LOL! Well if Mika wants me on his tour bus then I can only happily oblige...haha! xD

anyway, yeah i got pretty good results in English. we had to write a story for our coursework in my last year of school and got an A*

In year 9 we had to do S.A.T.s and I got a level 7 - the highest mark.

GCSE: English literature: B

GCSE: English language: A

A-Level: English lit and lang combined: B

(We had to do three papers, and two out of three were A's)

Most of my stories are pretty serious, thought provoking and soul finding. This is the only time I really do "funny stuff" and it's great to get such a good response.

BAAHAHAHAHHA!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::naughty:

glad ya love it!

LOL! Well if Mika wants me on his tour bus then I can only happily oblige...haha! xD

anyway, yeah i got pretty good results in English. we had to write a story for our coursework in my last year of school and got an A*

In year 9 we had to do S.A.T.s and I got a level 7 - the highest mark.

GCSE: English literature: B

GCSE: English language: A

A-Level: English lit and lang combined: B

(We had to do three papers, and two out of three were A's)

Most of my stories are pretty serious, thought provoking and soul finding. This is the only time I really do "funny stuff" and it's great to get such a good response.

you certainly have ALOT of imagination! i think you'd be a great distraction on the tour bus !!:punk:

you certainly have ALOT of imagination! i think you'd be a great distraction on the tour bus !!:punk:

daydreaming is what I do most of all. From the moment I wake up, to the moment I stop talking, to the moment I fall asleep. Heck, even my dreams can be pretty wired.

Both of my sisters are quite a lot older than me (7 and 5 years) and so I often spent a lot of time on my own, and my first love was drawing. I discovered a lot of creativity and was hugely in love with Disney films, and often fantasised about being whisked away into a huge adventure and living happily ever after. I can sometimes daydream so vividly that my body goes on autopilot, as my images aren't just in my head but right in front of me. Of course I can see what's going on in the outside world, but it doesn't faze me. I just don't take any notice of anything. I find my imagination comes best to me when I'm travelling i.e long bus journeys or even walking. I sometimes walk around downtown for a while just daydreaming. As a child I used to swing on my swing in my garden and just let my imagination flow.

It's something that's a part of me and something that's hard to let go, not that I want it to.

I link a lot of my imagination with Art. Here is my art page, i have a long biography lol http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=111124350&MyToken=0dca19e6-3159-4b31-89ba-546125171fea

daydreaming is what I do most of all. From the moment I wake up, to the moment I stop talking, to the moment I fall asleep. Heck, even my dreams can be pretty wired.

Both of my sisters are quite a lot older than me (7 and 5 years) and so I often spent a lot of time on my own, and my first love was drawing. I discovered a lot of creativity and was hugely in love with Disney films, and often fantasised about being whisked away into a huge adventure and living happily ever after. I can sometimes daydream so vividly that my body goes on autopilot, as my images aren't just in my head but right in front of me. Of course I can see what's going on in the outside world, but it doesn't faze me. I just don't take any notice of anything. I find my imagination comes best to me when I'm travelling i.e long bus journeys or even walking. I sometimes walk around downtown for a while just daydreaming. As a child I used to swing on my swing in my garden and just let my imagination flow.

It's something that's a part of me and something that's hard to let go, not that I want it to.

I link a lot of my imagination with Art. Here is my art page, i have a long biography lol http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=111124350&MyToken=0dca19e6-3159-4b31-89ba-546125171fea

lol, i daydream all day too!

you're a great artist, really, you draw incredibly!!, your drawings are awesome. Congratulations.