Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

...it was a joke.... :blink::naughty:

I'm waiting for that single person to go "it's absolute crap"

..right after you said that...here comes Pink.... :lmao:

oh hahaha :lmao: yeah i bet she was lurking, waiting for the right moment lol!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i wrote every single word lol xDD im glad you like them, and yes i am writing a book! it's a chick lit book though, not one of these funny script scenarios lol

chick lit? like a girlie fiction? and you should write more Mika, Jerry and john stuff- oh and jerry's mom! :lmao:

:jawdrop:

OH MY GOD!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tears of laughter. You have induced tears of laughter.

Gasping for breath, and a freaked out dog.

You are abolutely hilarious! LOL! LOL! The characters are brilliant, all of them! :roftl:

I would quote all of my favourite bits ... but that would be the whole lot :tears:

Keeeep theeeem comiiiing! (And totally make a book at the end of this whole fiasco)

chick lit? like a girlie fiction? and you should write more Mika, Jerry and john stuff- oh and jerry's mom! :lmao:

you know chick flicks? well it's the same, but in books lol. see, i'm not a huge fan of chick flicks, but i LUURRRVE chick lit! (yes, im weird!)

:roftl: :roftl: This is hilarious.

TOOOO DARN FUNNY and CLEVER! :roftl: :roftl:

So many talented people at MFC! (puts me to shame).

I swear I am getting as attached to MFC almost as much as to Mika. Thanks for the many laughs!

*blush* thankyooouu... and im sure there's things that you can do very well Serendipity! And yeah, I don't know what I'm addicted to most: You guys or Mika LOL!

:jawdrop:

OH MY GOD!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tears of laughter. You have induced tears of laughter.

Gasping for breath, and a freaked out dog.

You are abolutely hilarious! LOL! LOL! The characters are brilliant, all of them! :roftl:

I would quote all of my favourite bits ... but that would be the whole lot :tears:

Keeeep theeeem comiiiing! (And totally make a book at the end of this whole fiasco)

LOL xDDDD i had to quote this last, cos i didnt wanna take out any smilies lol!

Chapter 6

The very next day, John had just woken from a not so peaceful slumber (his dream had consisted of Mika and co pole dancing to Big Girl - the sultry, indian inspired version) but wasn't quite ready to open his eyes yet. He sighed heavily and rolled over, pulled the sheets up closer to him and let the pillow beneath his head crisp into a new position.

Something wasn't right.

His eyebrows furrowed, he rolled onto his back again and slowly opened his eyes.

Mika, Jerry+Jerry's mum: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

John: JESUS! Feckin' hell talk about creepy!

Recovering from his recent heart attack, Jerry sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Mika: Just making sure you're okay!

John: *through gritted teeth* I was fine until you guys showed up.

Jerry's mum: You looked like a cute ickle baby!

Mika: Yeah we took pictures!

Jerry: It's gonna go on my MySpace later.

John: :doh:

Mika: What about Facebook?

Jerry: Oh! Facebook too!

John: You DO realise that the fans stalk all your pages.

Jerry: he-yeah that's why we're doin' it big guy!

Mika: Could you imagine that posted on the MFC?

Jerry: Totally. That Greta is a real Google Whore.

John: Yeah I wouldn't put it past them. Speaking of which, how's their strike going?

Mika: It's going well. Apart from Babspanky, she's still there despite not being a "real fan".

Jerry: The Aussie's are on a HUUUUUGE strike cos you won't let Mika tour Australia.

John: They've been on a strike for months, that's not new. You see it in their signatures.

Mika: They're quite funny though, maybe we should hold Australia off for a little bit longer, see what else they can come up with.

Jerry: OMG that's like, a totally hilarious idea.

Mika: Freddiesdouble is still there too, clinging to the MFC as ever. Poor man.

Freddie's House

we see him by his desk, all littered in empty cups of what used to be filled with coffee, his eyes bloodshot from staying awake all those hours, bags under his eyes, constantly refreshing his e-mail inbox.

Freddie: I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika...COME ON JERRY FECKIN' E-MAIL ME!!!!!!!

Back at the hospital...

Mika: Who else have we got gossip on?

Jerry: What about...ohhh...whats-her-name...

Mika: CAZ!

Jerry: Yeah that's the one! The nutty one who did the Lollipop video!

Mika: Yeah! *turns to John* She's stalking us.

John: :blink: How do you know?

Mika: Coz everytime we log on she's got ALLLLLL of our conversations posted on the MFC.

Jerry: Yeah, the fanclub know I can't read.

Mika: They're mocking us, John.

Jerry: You should see some of the insults and jabs.

John: Why would I want to?

Jerry: Coz I can't bloody read them and Mika's dyslexic!!!

John: And your mother?

Jerry's mum: Oh, I'm practically blind, dear.

John: Jesus. So, where's Caz now? How do you know she's recording our every move?

Jerry: We've seen her.

Mika: Yeah she's underneath your bed.

John: :shocked: *slowly peers underneath his bed and sees Caz laying on her back with her phone recording everything*

Caz: *whispers* Sshhh, pretend you haven't seen me!

John: Oh good holy mother of God!

:lmao: Just what I needed today!! OMG, can't stop laughing!!!!!!

hehe! About your signature "Oh, I'm your granny now!" sounds really familiar to me!

This. is. the. funniest. thing. EVER. :roftl::lmao:

I even started breathing IN and breathing OOOOUT at the"breath in breath out" part :naughty:

LMAO you nutcase! Nice to know you got really involved though xDDD

hehe! About your signature "Oh, I'm your granny now!" sounds really familiar to me!

LMAO you nutcase! Nice to know you got really involved though xDDD

Really??:blink: Did I tell you the story? Or did anybody else did? In fact it cpuld be part of one of your stories:roftl:

Really??:blink: Did I tell you the story? Or did anybody else did? In fact it cpuld be part of one of your stories:roftl:

:roftl:

i dont know if i've heard it, it sounds like something I'd say LOL I think i said something similar. care to tell me the story?

:roftl:

i dont know if i've heard it, it sounds like something I'd say LOL I think i said something similar. care to tell me the story?

:lmao: OK. To make a long story short, Mika told me that after the show in Barcelona. I told him I had skipped work to follow him over the weekend (Barcelona-Turin-Bologna) with the excuse of my Granny being sick in Madrid (I was at a dig far from home at the time), so he giggled and said" Oh, so I'm your Granny now! Amaaazing" :lmao:

The very next day, John had just woken from a not so peaceful slumber (his dream had consisted of Mika and co pole dancing to Big Girl - the sultry, indian inspired version) but wasn't quite ready to open his eyes yet. He sighed heavily and rolled over, pulled the sheets up closer to him and let the pillow beneath his head crisp into a new position.

Something wasn't right.

His eyebrows furrowed, he rolled onto his back again and slowly opened his eyes.

Mika, Jerry+Jerry's mum: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

John: JESUS! Feckin' hell talk about creepy!

Recovering from his recent heart attack, Jerry sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Mika: Just making sure you're okay!

John: *through gritted teeth* I was fine until you guys showed up.

Jerry's mum: You looked like a cute ickle baby!

Mika: Yeah we took pictures!

Jerry: It's gonna go on my MySpace later.

John: :doh:

Mika: What about Facebook?

Jerry: Oh! Facebook too!

John: You DO realise that the fans stalk all your pages.

Jerry: he-yeah that's why we're doin' it big guy!

Mika: Could you imagine that posted on the MFC?

Jerry: Totally. That Greta is a real Google Whore.

John: Yeah I wouldn't put it past them. Speaking of which, how's their strike going?

Mika: It's going well. Apart from Babspanky, she's still there despite not being a "real fan".

Jerry: The Aussie's are on a HUUUUUGE strike cos you won't let Mika tour Australia.

John: They've been on a strike for months, that's not new. You see it in their signatures.

Mika: They're quite funny though, maybe we should hold Australia off for a little bit longer, see what else they can come up with.

Jerry: OMG that's like, a totally hilarious idea.

Mika: Freddiesdouble is still there too, clinging to the MFC as ever. Poor man.

Freddie's House

we see him by his desk, all littered in empty cups of what used to be filled with coffee, his eyes bloodshot from staying awake all those hours, bags under his eyes, constantly refreshing his e-mail inbox.

Freddie: I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika, I believe in Mika...COME ON JERRY FECKIN' E-MAIL ME!!!!!!!

Back at the hospital...

Mika: Who else have we got gossip on?

Jerry: What about...ohhh...whats-her-name...

Mika: CAZ!

Jerry: Yeah that's the one! The nutty one who did the Lollipop video!

Mika: Yeah! *turns to John* She's stalking us.

John: :blink: How do you know?

Mika: Coz everytime we log on she's got ALLLLLL of our conversations posted on the MFC.

Jerry: Yeah, the fanclub know I can't read.

Mika: They're mocking us, John.

Jerry: You should see some of the insults and jabs.

John: Why would I want to?

Jerry: Coz I can't bloody read them and Mika's dyslexic!!!

John: And your mother?

Jerry's mum: Oh, I'm practically blind, dear.

John: Jesus. So, where's Caz now? How do you know she's recording our every move?

Jerry: We've seen her.

John: :shocked: *slowly peers underneath his bed and sees Caz laying on her back with her phone recording everything*

:naughty: :naughty:

Freddie's House

We see him by his desk, all littered in empty cups of what used to be filled with coffee, his eyes bloodshot from staying awake all those hours, bags under his eyes, constantly refreshing his e-mail inbox.

:lmfao: Niiiiiiiice, and creepy. :roftl:

You're killing me with this.... :naughty: