Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

ME TOO! I've always wanted to go to Moscow by train :biggrin2:

Sounds like I want to come too! I've always wanted to visit Moscow (well some big city of Russia) and the easiest way to go there from here is train.

But if I don't like the Eurovision, then it could turn into something horrible and I would be... in Moscow with Eurovision.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:We should give up

Its not even a competition anymore just political voting .. shame :boxed:

Even Mika would come last

Just cause we rejected the Euro :naughty:

has been for a quite of time now...

but still. it's the first time for Russia to win it... So.. that's still kind of a surprise?

Also, in 2006, when Dima came second, Finalnd won.. Who would have guessed that?

And even us, Estonia, have won once, and only 7 years ago..

of course I'm not saying it's not rather obvious who one country's gonna give their points too.. but still :P

has been for a quite of time now...

but still. it's the first time for Russia to win it... So.. that's still kind of a surprise?

Also, in 2006, when Dima came second, Finalnd won.. Who would have guessed that?

And even us, Estonia, have won once, and only 7 years ago..

of course I'm not saying it's not rather obvious who one country's gonna give their points too.. but still :P

Ohh its fun Hugh dont get me wrong , but it is a reflection of the UK within Europe

We deserve it , bunch of beer drinking hooligans :punk:

Ohh its fun Hugh dont get me wrong , but it is a reflection of the UK within Europe

We deserve it , bunch of beer drinking hooligans :punk:

Not if your song is good. :wink2:

Trying to keep my faith in this.

Ohh god the UK came join last .. just proves how much we are detested as a nation .. tis true , even Terry Wogan said it :boxed:

I know!! What have we done that is so bad!!??

Ah well. I'm still proud to be from the UK, i don't need some contest (which to be honest, is not about the songs) to dictate whether i'm a proud Brit or not.

Rule Britannia!

terry wogan is a brilliant commentator! - some parts he had me in hysterics!!!! :lmfao:

He said he might not do it anymore.

I think this year was the last straw; people need to get their act together and realise what the whole contest is about.

Just because we didn't accept the euro and we drive on the left side of the road doesn't mean you shouldn't vote for us if the song is good!!!!! :mad3::lol3:

i like the norwegian one because after 1 chorus of listening to lyrics you can easily sing along to the rest of the song...get what i mean - and i cant believe latvia didnt win - it was fookin awesome!!!!

Latvia was a fun song!! And Norway.....fantastic. As was Sweden! Who knew Charlotte Nilsson was still as great?!

terry wogan is a brilliant commentator! - some parts he had me in hysterics!!!! :lmfao:

He's fab. And Irish :bleh: Go terry!!! lol

I think Mr Wogan is stepping down

Yeah??? *sob* :sad:

I don't blame him. Its a waste of his time really!! He nor us really needs this anymore.

YES...WE DO!!!!! - i love eurovision....even though its a load of pap, its still great entertainment for a saturday night!!!!

I agree; I don't think it's about needing it....I know the political voting can get frustrating, but I really think last night showed that the standard of songs is improving again. In the end, it's about having fun, and I think the Eurovision is soooooooooo entertaining :punk:

I highly doubt that. Plus we're Estonians, we'd be stabbed in the first seconds :shocked:

I know...I just thought of that before! :naughty: "Hjeeelooou! Where are u from?" "From Estonia of course! :biggrin2:"

And there was no Tantastic or Nicole anymore......:naughty:

I would say that I'm from Russia, just deaf and mute....:naughty: We can wear a sing. Or you can put that bag under your coat again and no one will dare to come close! :roftl:

Hey everyone!

If some of you are interested in tennis, now there's Roland Garros so i made a thread

And here's a nice smiley to bring you there : tennis-598.gif

(yeah i know not the best one but for want of anything better)

And for those who likes Mika but not tennis :

IMG%5D1092672031_5a3196371c.jpg

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15162

advertising :yay:

mika playing tennis :wub2: he has a nice service as I see lol I guess that's what happens when you put his head on federer's body :roftl: