Goodbye!

ohwowitsnicka

Sorry everyone, but real life is really hectic at the moment, and I think it would be in my best interest to stop spending so much time online. So after one year and two days of posting on the MFC, I'll be taking a little hiatus, not only from the forum, but from the online world. Everyone is free to send me messages and post comments on my myspace page i'll check them sometime next week! After a long time of thinking about taking a break, I came to a decision after getting my math test back (which I failed, with 47%). I doubt everyone's gonna go crazy, but just in case you all wonder where I went, I made this thread. I don't really know if what I am saying is a load of gibberish, so I'm going to stop typing now.

I love you all!

xx

Be back before you know it.... and I'm off. To do my math homework. :tears:......

OK, im gone for good. Well not for good for good but you get what I mean. Bye!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww! I'm going to miss you, but you should really focus more on school, so I understand.:tears:

Love you hon, I'll probably have more dreams about your tiny white cube shaped submarine. I'll be sure to tell you all about them when you get back.

Best of luck with your school work.:huglove:

Look forward to you coming back - but you are right, exams etc

are important for your future. It can't be easy for you - but we will

all still be here when you come back )(in my case, with a few more

wrinkles!!!!) :huglove:

Sorry everyone, but real life is really hectic at the moment, and I think it would be in my best interest to stop spending so much time online. So after one year and two days of posting on the MFC, I'll be taking a little hiatus, not only from the forum, but from the online world. Everyone is free to send me messages and post comments on my myspace page i'll check them sometime next week! After a long time of thinking about taking a break, I came to a decision after getting my math test back (which I failed, with 47%). I doubt everyone's gonna go crazy, but just in case you all wonder where I went, I made this thread. I don't really know if what I am saying is a load of gibberish, so I'm going to stop typing now.

I love you all!

xx

Be back before you know it.... and I'm off. To do my math homework. :tears:......

OK, im gone for good. Well not for good for good but you get what I mean. Bye!

OMG the same thing happen to me in the last days but I don't want to go , best wishes for you !!!!!!