2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

At this point I can only say that M's genious maneuver has succeeded 100% :naughty:

Everybody's discussing the peach blush and coral lips instead of bashing him for the (non-)fest in Australia and the (???)officiality stuff ..

Smooth operator...:naughty:

(its like when you submit the thesis - its better to make few grammatical mistakes here and there to give supervisors and referees chance to plunge their claws into and redirect the attention from spoiling the original...)

It's interesting how this little trip to Beijing has started debates on everything from protesting against China's human rights policy to haircuts, male make-up, and how to define/classify Mika's style.

I would complain more about his canceling his Aussie festival dates only to take a trip to Beijing days later if I were less apathetic to it all. I've come to accept that he and his management are unreliable inconsistent bullsh!t artists. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting how this little trip to Beijing has started debates on everything from protesting against China's human rights policy to haircuts, male make-up, and how to define/classify Mika's style.

Just entertaining ourselves between tours!:cool:

At this point I can only say that M's genious maneuver has succeeded 100% :naughty:

Everybody's discussing the peach blush and coral lips instead of bashing him for the (non-)fest in Australia and the (???)officiality stuff ..

[SIZE="1"]

(its like when you submit the thesis - its better to make few grammatical mistakes here and there to give supervisors and referees chance to plunge their claws into and redirect the attention from spoiling the original...)[/size]

Mastermind indeed!:naughty:

Oh I like this idea....take notes.....:wink2:

Do you prefer this look, Christine?

model_1.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

(its like when you submit the thesis - its better to make few grammatical mistakes here and there to give supervisors and referees chance to plunge their claws into and redirect the attention from spoiling the original...)

You are SO right KK!

IT has totally worked, we're such pea-brains,hehe

:naughty: Yeah I used a cropped version of that for my avatar once.

I like this too. He didn't even bother with his hair.

mika_to.jpg

I seriously LOVE these pictures, they're two of my favourite Mika pics, especially the bottom one.

I always find that when he looks best is when he hasn't done much to try and beautify himself, or do himself up.

To me, this "scruffy-ish" look suits him very well, and his hat with the little bit of hair coming out at the bottom is lovely.

Ok, Sara is now off again to hit the treadmill:blink:, as in my procrastination I decided to stop off on MFC and se what was happening.....And these pics caught my little eye.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Beanies mean one sure thing: no granny do:naughty:That can only be GOOD :thumb_yello:

ive said it before and i'll say it again; if they really WERE granny curls, then heck do granny's have great style. my nan's hair is totally in fashion :wink2:

They also think that blue rinse on white hair is stylish. That speaks volumes on its own. I advise Mika to NOT take style tips from them. :newyear:

If Mika dyed his hair blue I'd think it was from the influence of Perez, not grannies LOL :naughty:

What's all this "if they were" talk? Nothing "if" about them, repeat after me:

They ARE granny curls

Don't they teach you the verbs at school these days?:naughty::roftl:

okay.

they ARE granny curls.

Caroline LIKES Mika's granny curls!

:mf_rosetinted:

It's funny, for all my talk of "I don't like Mika masculine!" and Christine's "while I do!" I think we end up actually having similar preferences. As in, those pics are some of my favorites for Mika as well. (It's also 'cause while I don't like "masculine," I do like "boyish.") Maybe Christine would like him less shaven than I'd go for, but I think a lot of us would prefer casual Mika to overstyled-Mika.

Probably because he just looks more accessible that way.

--Jack

What's all this "if they were" talk? Nothing "if" about them, repeat after me:

They ARE granny curls

Don't they teach you the verbs at school these days?:naughty::roftl:

not a fan of these "funny" captioned pics, but this one does fit I guess...

16307836be2686a869872172e366b39dd2f4b7d.jpg

(think normally I wouldnt have even noticed one, if I would have stumbled upon it before yestrd....thats what MFC madness does to ppl :naughty: )