2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

I can't see the eye liner, but if he's wearing it kudos to him... I don't get what the big deal is... sometimes people want that extra "pop" and he was at an awards show where there would be cameras and pizazz...make up is a part of the business he is in...if he had put the eye liner on his cheek to draw a flower everyone would have called it genius.

depends which kind of flower:mf_rosetinted:

...and...there is ZERO deal or big deal or whatever, we just like to talk, the boy i woke up with today had more make up than johnny depp in charlie et la chocolaterie, so...no big deal

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the eye liner, but if he's wearing it kudos to him... I don't get what the big deal is... sometimes people want that extra "pop" and he was at an awards show where there would be cameras and pizazz...make up is a part of the business he is in...if he had put the eye liner on his cheek to draw a flower everyone would have called it genius.

We agree!!!!!

i agree, and btw the flower is such a nice idea, it would look lovely on him :wink2:

lol, I thought he was just blushing............:blink: but yeah it looks like he has a touch of it definitly

oh my, why am I the only one who doesn't think he was caked in makeup?!:naughty:

no I dont think he has make-up on-he has naturally beautiful dark eyes and his bright colour shirt brought out the colour in his cheeks... shame poor guy being put under a microscope!! :thumbdown:

He is so beautiful, he does not need make-up...but if he wears it...ok then..:mf_lustslow:

I certainly can't say anything bad about a man wearing eyeliner :roftl:

I'm a bloody Franz Fan .... they were renowned for it when they started, and I loved it..... :wink2:

Wish they'd wear it again ... esp Alex :punk:

I don't think Mika is wearing eyeliner though... he just has amazing dark eyelashes ..... he might be wearing blusher though - but then most celebs do when they're on TV .... doubt he wears it when he's just Mica though so it's all cool :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and the more and more I look at him the more I Lurve the hair :wub2:

He's so gorgeous - I think he could pull off anything :thumb_yello:

*Sigh* :mf_rosetinted:

Now I don't want to argue:naughty:

BUT, you say its not a "big" deal... but you made a diagram to prove he wears make up :boxed:

i also said that the perfect style for mika would be a pink tutu, blue eyeshadow, big rings earings,long blonde hair and a silk white purse, do you think i mean it?

the diagram came out because someone posted it with victoria beckham and it was funny, nothing much, i couldnt care less whether hes wearing eyeliner or not, im just here talking with some people until he finally decides to write sthg.

and of course he is not wearing any coral blush! its just the reflect of his peach coloured polo who redesigns the perfect shapes of his cheeks and nicely recolours them in a natural way, of course...

And on the Seventh Day, God listened to Mika

Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

16209769edec2f827074a98bfe934c8eb0b2539.jpg

(Ok, I need help:naughty: back to RL now)

thank You for that, i hoped someone would do it,lol!

i also said that the perfect style for mika would be a pink tutu, blue eyeshadow, big rings earings,long blonde hair and a silk white purse, do you think i mean it?

You didn't mean it? :sneaky2:

I am really, really disappointed in you Pammy.

okay okay, MY TURN! MY TURN! *puts hand in the air and waves*

*caz walks to the front of the class, pulls down the projector screen and turns on the projector and let's it roll*

Caz: This is me, wearing eyeliner in two different ways.

First way; the inside rim, above my lower eyelashes.

josroom1.jpg

Second way; on the upper lid, outside to halfway inwards, and UNDERNEATH my lower eyelashes, outside to halfway inwards.

my friend was actually taking the picture of the hat, i wasn't posing, so excuse the miserable expression.

hat2.jpg

and this is a Mika picture (or few haha)

mikanewhair4.jpg

Mikanewhair2.jpg

mikanewhair1.jpg

now call me thick but i see no eyeliner whatsoever lol. thank you for watching and listening to my project.

*goes and sits back down and awaits her reports...*

i agree 100%. I'm telling ya - there's NO eyeliner whatsoever, and i really don't think Mika has ever worn any!

he has in past. but i could care less if he did now too: he looks grand with it :wub2:

okay okay, MY TURN! MY TURN! *puts hand in the air and waves*

*caz walks to the front of the class, pulls down the projector screen and turns on the projector and let's it roll*

Caz: This is me, wearing eyeliner in two different ways.

First way; the inside rim, above my lower eyelashes.

josroom1.jpg

Second way; on the upper lid, outside to halfway inwards, and UNDERNEATH my lower eyelashes, outside to halfway inwards.

my friend was actually taking the picture of the hat, i wasn't posing, so excuse the miserable expression.

hat2.jpg

and this is a Mika picture (or few haha)

mikanewhair4.jpg

now call me thick but i see no eyeliner whatsoever lol. thank you for watching and listening to my project.

*goes and sits back down and awaits her reports...*

Sorry, I used less Mika photos to save room....

Anyway, I totally agree, and I think most people here do too, no eyeliner...

And by the way, you're very pretty

Sorry, I used less Mika photos to save room....

Anyway, I totally agree, and I think most people here do too, no eyeliner...

And by the way, you're very pretty

that project you did there Cazgirl was great:thumb_yello:

apologies to Mika if he ever wanders in and sees this..........:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::wub2: fankoo!

OK, i spent almost 2 days offline and i come back and i found this!!!

I like the new hair. It´s weird at the mo but it´s growing on me :wink2:

Thanks for the pics and the vids. It´s great to hear he mentioned us. And it´s funny how he´s suffering at the end. Poor thing!!!

It seems spring is everywhere, specially in Mika´s cheeks! :roftl: