2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice diagram.

You obviously have experience with make up.

Would you suggest any changes, and if so what?

What kind of look would you give Mika?

a pink tutu, blue eyeshadow, big rings earings,long blonde hair and a silk white purse:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: I'm still not convinced...he looks like that all the time, and he has dark eyelashes, I really don't think its eyeliner...I mean it would be a bit more obvious wouldn't it?:blink:

do you have something personal against Truth?

whats the word in english when someone is denying sthg though the proofs are there?

do you have something personal against Truth?

whats the word in english when someone is denying sthg though the proofs are there?

:naughty: no not at all, I just don't see much evidence of eyeliner, maybe he is, but he looks the same as always if you ask me...

sorry,

I do like your diagram though:thumb_yello:

lol, I thought he was just blushing............:blink: but yeah it looks like he has a touch of it definitly

oh my, why am I the only one who doesn't think he was caked in makeup?!:naughty:

Maybe you had your Mika tinted glasses on :roftl:

He still looked bloody gorgeous and I def LOVE his new hair:thumb_yello:

What is this about eyeliner?! I didn't see any...:blink:

I can’t see any real proof of an eye liner either!:wink2:

Okay, I can see the blush, but I really don’t know about eyeliner?

He has really dark eye lashes….and you can see them clear....well I don't know?:naughty:

ooh.:boxed: I think mika looked good. yes, he was probably wearing a bit of makeup , but doesn't everybody at shows like that? It's good to try out different hair styles, mix things up a bit, but he isn't the one who puts on makeup and does the hair. He doesn't do that every time and to anybody who wasn't looking for flaws he looks pretty damn hot. Even if you are looking for flaws he looks pretty damn hot. :wink2::boxed::wink2:

the poor guy. his fans are his biggest supporters and biggest critics.

Well, I doubt Mika woke up that morning thinking, "I'm going to wear loads of makeup today." It's part of his job, and part of being on TV. Maybe the Chinese makeup artists like men wearing more makeup. I dunno.

Regardless, he looked amazing. And eyeliner is sexy. :mf_lustslow:

He has really dark eye lashes….and you can see them clear....well I don't know?:naughty:

No I don't think he had eye liner on either and I agree with you, he has dark eye lashes that kind of frames his eyes, making them look amazing...................................sigh:wub2:

I really must stop looking at the man in the orange shirt

phew, I'm not the only one:bleh: :naughty:

I mean he has a dark complexion and really, I just don't see any!:blink:

Originally Posted by avoca

2 sis were there and his dad and granny and mum o.c. bro was at other gigs too, as we ehm.. all know..

maybe allegra was busy..?

I feel that there is a story here that I've either missed out on simply cos I wasn't there (in London at the concerts), or that I've missed out on cos I was offline for over a month starting just after the concerts.... Could someone fill me in, please?

there's not much filling in to do.

all of his family but allegra were at the london gigs, backstage and at the after gig party. :wink2:

I can't see the eye liner, but if he's wearing it kudos to him... I don't get what the big deal is... sometimes people want that extra "pop" and he was at an awards show where there would be cameras and pizazz...make up is a part of the business he is in...if he had put the eye liner on his cheek to draw a flower everyone would have called it genius.

I was watching the interview again and I noticed his funny expressions when the interviewer starts speaking Chinese...it's like:

"OMG I wanna laugh, I am going to laugh, but no I can't, Mika don't laugh, but this Chinese is too funny, I can't understand a single word :naughty: please ask a question and keep me busy answering or I am going to laugh my head off!" :roftl:

It' so so funny :naughty:

I think during the first question translation he was uncomfortable cause the camera was pointing at him and he must have found it strange, heck i think it's strange.. why the hell would you have the camera on Mika when the focus at that point was supposed to be on someone else?? it's different if there are two cameras, but obviously from the footage you know there's only one.. even if there were two.. why would the editor show Mika all the way..:blink: . it has nothing to do with language confusion cause he understands bits of it.. i can tell cause he nods and reacts to the translation at the right time every time... I understand bits of mandarin too :wink2: