2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

I hope so, cause right after that the volume got all funky, and the second video won't play for me at all because it says it'll only work for windows xp and not vista. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

same here, and the first stops every few seconds to load (right when he's about to say something really interesting!). what's the myspace they are talking about though?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWEE!!!!

So I'm actually liking it.

Is this terrible?

1.) I feel incredibly special because haha we knew already bout the new do.

2.) WE ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE HE IS

3.) New pictures caused me to faint a little.

This is sad that this is making me so excited.

ARGH...and I was gonna go to bed early...hahaha....

same here, and the first stops every few seconds to load (right when he's about to say something really interesting!). what's the myspace they are talking about though?

I think Chinese fans made a fan page or something on myspace, but that's right about when he mentions mfc!

he just mentions it for a second along with other fansites. he says something like "along with the mika fan club" lol, not incredibly excited

but still :naughty:

Dammit, these freakin' videos only play for 2 minutes maximum

U1978P28T3D1980354F326DT20080409164337.jpg

"Oh THAT's what I was forgetting to do: recording my second album which I canceled my recent Aussie dates to make time for instead of flying to Beijing."

U1978P28T3D1980355F326DT20080409164339.jpg

"...but don't worry, my obsessive dim-witted fans will forget all about it when they see my new hair cut."

"Oh THAT's what I was forgetting to do: recording my second album which I canceled my recent Aussie dates to make time for instead of flying to Beijing."

"...but don't worry, my obsessive dim-witted fans will forget all about it when they see my new hair cut."

LMAO that made me giggle.....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I almost woke my roomate up from laughing!

I'm giving up on these video's

I just hope someone will put them on youtube

Thank you so much for posting! This is great! I studied Chinese when I was in high school, but I would be very nervous to speak it in front of an audience LOL! I'm sure Mika did fine. Hen hao! :thumb_yello:

(I will do my best to refrain from talking about his hair... :mf_rosetinted: )

Thank you so much for posting! This is great! I studied Chinese when I was in high school, but I would be very nervous to speak it in front of an audience LOL! I'm sure Mika did fine. Hen hao! :thumb_yello:

(I will do my best to refrain from talking about his hair... :mf_rosetinted: )

:naughty: lol

This is the first one (15:37). The audio/vidoe synch is off, and about halfway through the sound gets a bit crackly, but if you close your eyes and focus, you can sort of make out what he's saying. :roftl:

This site hates Windows Vista, and it REALLY hates Internet Explorer 7. (If you have Safari installed, you might get the site to work that way).

http://download.yousendit.com/04B4F18739237ADA