2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

i stayed up till about three writing the MFC script and then Danika texts me at 8 going "i love Mika's new hair" so ive only had five hours sleep LOL

Aha. MFC and RL are a difficult combination:wink2:

I woke up this morning at a quarter past five, thinking it was a quarter past six (time to get up) so I hadn't had any sleep after that....(this didn't have anything to do with the MFC LOL)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up this morning at a quarter past five, thinking it was a quarter past six (time to get up) so I hadn't had any sleep after that....(this didn't have anything to do with the MFC LOL)

:naughty:

righto, ive watched the videos now and off to bed i go. bye!

It's 3:45am for me. I should probably go to bed, but I got so distracted trying to get these vids onto YouTube. :roftl:

aww,he really does look younger in this new hairdo:wub2:

I think it was very nice of him to go and actually make an effort,not many European/American popstars would bother to do the same.

I thought he looked a bit older, I wasn't sure of his new haircut at first from the pics but after watching the video, it is growing on me, but I still prefer it longer.:wub2: Also it is so nice to see him again, Mika we miss you!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Lebanon on Friday too, he's a busy boy!

I haven't read this thread and don't have time right now as I am at work, but Mika in Beijing? He obviously isn't getting involved it the Olympic Torch fiasco or the Tibet situation then?

Maybe he has no thoughts on the subject?

well... i have to say i feel a bit strange about this... Of course everyone's entitled to have his own political views, and i'm not going to love mica's music any less even if his don't match mine... and obviously he's not getting involved in this olympic stuff.. but still... maybe it's not the best moment to make a public appearance in Beijing.. i dunno... maybe it's just me overreacting... what do you think ?

slighlty confused

I haven't read this thread and don't have time right now as I am at work, but Mika in Beijing? He obviously isn't getting involved it the Olympic Torch fiasco or the Tibet situation then?

Maybe he has no thoughts on the subject?

Well, he seems to stick to his professional unpoliticalness (does that word exist?) which he has proven to master so expertly at more than one occasions :naughty:

At least he was not running after the torch in Paris, that would have made me seriously worried as this is the place to be for guaranteed smacking these days. punish.gif

It's 3:45am for me. I should probably go to bed, but I got so distracted trying to get these vids onto YouTube. :roftl:

AWWWWW. Mana, thanks for getting this to us. :huglove: Have a great night sleep (whatever's left of it). I see you're still on here. GO TO SLEEP!!!

Omg, this has made my day. How wonderful for Mika to be the surprise guest to present the award! Mika looks so happy and relaxed in those lovely pictures and that Chinese singer looks really cute, and he's obviously a fan of Mika. Thanks for posting!!

Hey, would anyone know how Mika's name might be written in Chinese?

Oh yeah,and I like that T-shirt he's wearing!!! :punk: I love that colour...He looks so nice in it.

We know where he is now,right...he is not in India for sure :naughty:

I think he went in HK to visit his sister Allegra.

i was in school when i read the newspaper n found that mika's in china!

ohohoh finally he gets closer to me:punk:

well, the interview's a bit too long coz the interviwer juz kept doing translation

n im sori to say that some "questions" are reli stupid..... = =

btw i duuno [big gal u r beautiful]'s called [胖女孩你真美] in china till today;

hilarious!:roftl:

mika said that he wanna keep the 2nd album secret

i wonder who those "not very well-known" musicians he would cooperate wif...

anyway,, reli looking forward to it!:mf_rosetinted:

recently there are rumours on the Net [maybe juz in HK?]

saying that mika will write a song for eason chan... he's denied!! haha

but i guess there would be rooms for cooperation coz eason's under universal music

it's soooooooo cute of him to speak mandarin:mf_lustslow:

he should pick up the language agn... he can speak well, i believe!! hehe

come to HONG KONG laaaaa mika we r waiting for u here*:wub2:

Hey, would anyone know how Mika's name might be written in Chinese?

i guess it's 米卡 @@

not sure coz in hk, everyone juz calls him MIKA

even the press put that in this way!

Oh yeah,and I like that T-shirt he's wearing!!! :punk: I love that colour...He looks so nice in it.

:doh: I keep on confusing..the little sister Allegra...{not the italian one!}:roftl:

Thanks for posting, it's just nice to see him, he looks well, the hair is ok - quite mature - and I do like that peachy colour on him, it suits his skintone.

Awww I'm just happy to see his little face :wub2:

yeah I like that peachy colour too!

as for the hair, I think it makes him look older, or more mature

I'm SOOO happy that to hear Mika's planning to come to Hong Kong again. I was all jumping around at home. LOL

His new hair is really nice, makes him kind of younger I think. And he looks CUTE in that yellow shirt.

Anyways, hearing Mika speaks Chinese again and IN China again makes me feel I was VERY close to him right now!:mf_lustslow:

Allegra is in Hong Kong?

Then I gotta prepare myself from now, maybe I'll see him on the street. :roftl:

btw i duuno [big gal u r beautiful]'s called [胖女孩你真美] in china till today;

hilarious!:roftl:

I burst out in laughter..:naughty:

recently there are rumours on the Net [maybe juz in HK?]

saying that mika will write a song for eason chan... he's denied!! haha

but i guess there would be rooms for cooperation coz eason's under universal music

Oh really? I havent heard about it... I suck...

But when did it start?

I'd love to hear Mika write song to Eason. He's a really good singer.

well... i have to say i feel a bit strange about this... Of course everyone's entitled to have his own political views, and i'm not going to love mica's music any less even if his don't match mine... and obviously he's not getting involved in this olympic stuff.. but still... maybe it's not the best moment to make a public appearance in Beijing.. i dunno... maybe it's just me overreacting... what do you think ?

slighlty confused

Kinda what I was thinking, just the PA not the actual visit.

But hey, he looks gorgeous and his hair is lovely so it doesn't really matter. :newyear:

Well, he seems to stick to his professional unpoliticalness (does that word exist?) which he has proven to master so expertly at more than one occasions :naughty:

At least he was not running after the torch in Paris, that would have made me seriously worried as this is the place to be for guaranteed smacking these days. punish.gif

Heh :naughty: he could have had a smacking at the relay in London too.