lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are lcmlcm's videos on YouTube:

(Mika mentions MFC at 4:13)

(The second link isn't working for me...is anyone else having better luck?)

I can't get the second link to work at all - maybe someone else might have better luck with this one?

http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2008-04-09/154213381.shtml

(PS: The audio sync is off - sorry about that, but at least they should play!)

can you tell me what he says please? my video stops at the six and a half minute mark. it go on any further.

It makes you grind your teeth, isn't it? I actually don't see a time mark, mine stops after Mika mentioning people finding out things (websites) about him on there on and spread the word. And just like with you the interview repeats itself. I will try to give a transcript, but it's not very easy for me. I will do my best, a bit patience please...

Here are lcmlcm's videos on YouTube:

this youtube link only has 5:43 minutes :blink: which is where my video just STOPS.

edit: never mind! i just pressed play and it's completely different. ignore me!

It makes you grind your teeth, isn't it? I actually don't see a time mark, mine stops after Mika mentioning people finding out things (websites) about him on there on and spread the word. And just like with you the interview repeats itself. I will try to give a transcript, but it's not very easy for me. I will do my best, a bit patience please...

:crybaby: :crybaby:

thankyou anyway...

Ooh I very much approve of the hair. And I love the colour of his shirt. Lacoste do a shirt that colour and i was gonna get it but then I realised it was £75 and I could think of much nicer things to spend £75 on. Even if it was the best shade of orange I have ever seen.

this youtube link only has 5:43 minutes :blink: which is where my video just STOPS.

edit: never mind! i just pressed play and it's completely different. ignore me!

:crybaby: :crybaby:

thankyou anyway...

You're welcome ofcourse. Do you still need a transcript now? Cause I think I can see the same as you, I don't think I can be off much help here....:blink:

edit: just read your editing.....:)

Ooh I very much approve of the hair. And I love the colour of his shirt. Lacoste do a shirt that colour and i was gonna get it but then I realised it was £75 and I could think of much nicer things to spend £75 on. Even if it was the best shade of orange I have ever seen.

:roftl: :roftl:

That's a great feeling isn't it? Did you too jump a little out of your chair when you heard him say that? :wub2::mf_lustslow:

um....no actually lol. :blink: if he talked about us i'd have felt it was more personal, but it was just a mention so ... yeah lol. im very picky :roftl:

I haven't read this thread and don't have time right now as I am at work, but Mika in Beijing? He obviously isn't getting involved it the Olympic Torch fiasco or the Tibet situation then?

Maybe he has no thoughts on the subject?

I haven't read this thread and don't have time right now as I am at work, but Mika in Beijing? He obviously isn't getting involved it the Olympic Torch fiasco or the Tibet situation then?

:roftl:

all i can say is you were right about something. Mika HAS been away, but it was China and not India lol :roftl:

Picky can be good:wink2:

The sound of the pressconference with the Chinese singer is awefull...

yeah it's pretty crackly, but not much we can do about it lol. the chinese man does a lot of talking :roftl: i'm wondering if i should watch the rest or just go back to bed now lol

He's Mika, he's got an opinion on everything. :roftl:

Although in this case, it sounds like he's technically on holiday there, and stopped in to do this thing because he's such a fan of Eason Chan. I assume he's just planning to stay out of the whole Tibet issue. :blink:

Why do you wanna go back to bed, you aren't ill are you?

i stayed up till about three writing the MFC script and then Danika texts me at 8 going "i love Mika's new hair" so ive only had five hours sleep LOL