2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U1978P28T3D1980354F326DT20080409164337.jpg

"Oh THAT's what I was forgetting to do: recording my second album which I canceled my recent Aussie dates to make time for instead of flying to Beijing."

U1978P28T3D1980355F326DT20080409164339.jpg

"...but don't worry, my obsessive dim-witted fans will forget all about it when they see my new hair cut."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I want to watch the videos but i don't understand chinese :tears:

edit: i found one with a video lol

edit 2: BUT IT WONT FECKIN PLAY!!!!!

These videos are a bit broken - it seems like it won't play well if you're running Windows Vista or Internet Explorer 7. There's also some audio sync issues, and I haven't had any luck at all with the second interview.

But - I should have videos 1 & 3 up on YouTube shortly. :thumb_yello:

These videos are a bit broken - it seems like it won't play well if you're running Windows Vista or Internet Explorer 7. There's also some audio sync issues, and I haven't had any luck at all with the second interview.

But - I should have videos 1 & 3 up on YouTube shortly. :thumb_yello:

oh you darling! :wub2: one of the videos is working now, i was just very impatient with it lol

anyone else notice he's got a "tie" thing going on now, and not braces? i mean, i know he hasn't had braces for a while but this may be the new thang...?

anyone else notice he had writing on his hand at the awards ceremony? :roftl:

edit: oh, they talk about his hand on there haha

He was a secret guest to present the highest honor award to HK singer Eason Chen !!

my english translation pretty sucks...so i use online translation instead.......

"In promulgation honored guest, most special nothing better than from Britain's human spirit singer Mika, because the younger sister studies abroad in China, Mika visits relatives the status first time to arrive at the China, the result “is grasped by the company the promulgation honored guest who the recruit” holds the post this promulgation ritual. He just came on stage then teases with the stage under honored guest, the audience said: “my standard spoken Chinese is not good, has the place which anything speaks incorrectly, asks everybody very much to forgive.”But when promulgation Mika said the award item name with the standard standard spoken Chinese, but also practiced to Eason Chen to speak Cantonese specially “to congratulate” two characters, these Chinese he might not work hard by no means that the director was sharp-eyed had discovered in his control recorded the award item name “slightly to copy”.   

Because Eason Chen then recommends Mika whoever before the phonograph record, therefore feels regarding the Mika arrival is excited, said that is completely an accident is pleasantly surprised, and expressed that the hope will have the opportunity in the future with it cooperation."

03009660.JPG

1207709455479_37663.jpgU2223P28T3D1979303F326DT20080409014556.JPG

U1978P28T3D1979146F326DT20080408230627.jpg

U1513P28T3D1979287F326DT20080409012401.jpg

U2223P28T3D1979303F326DT20080409014556.JPG

vid:http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2008-04-09/150513378.shtml

http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2008-04-09/134213344.shtml

ok...so Mika was in China to visit Paloma which studies there and casually went to this singer prize giving, and they like eachother {obviously coz they belong to the same major label}?

btw MIKA DANG YOU'RE NEW HAIRCUT IS WRARR:mf_lustslow:

and it's me or the tshrt color changes from white to pink? WTF?! XD

ok...so Mika was in China to visit Paloma which studies there and casually went to this singer prize giving, and they like eachother {obviously coz they belong to the same major label}?

btw MIKA DANG YOU'RE NEW HAIRCUT IS WRARR:mf_lustslow:

and it's me or the tshrt color changes from white to pink? WTF?! XD

i think it's the LIGHTS greta, the LIGHTS! :roftl:

and dang girl, your google skills are slacking! :newyear:

i think it's the LIGHTS greta, the LIGHTS! :roftl:

and dang girl, your google skills are slacking! :newyear:

I don't dare to browse chinese sites coz the only word I know is Mika and you know that NAKASHIMA is everywhere:sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah and good acting skills too !:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

btw I found these

http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2008-04-10/04171981064.shtml

http://ent.tom.com/2008-04-10/000E/13561870.html

Mika received an award too?:blink:

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-04-10/15361981862.shtml

and Lollipop vid is mentioned :punk:

http://www.visionunion.com/article.jsp?code=200804090030

ahh, Greta the Google Champion!

Gosh! :cheerful_h4h:

It's SO good to finally sort of see him around again, I couldn't have made it much longer. :blush-anim-cl:

Personally I'd prefer the hair longer but I guess I couldn't love him any less if he was bald. As long as he shows up every now and then...:wub2:

there's something wrong with this interview video!

I got to the bit where the interviewer aks about the second album, and Mika says he's in the process of doing it now, he's taken a two week holiday and one of those weeks is in china, and then he'll go back and write and record, do afew shows in the summer, write and record into the autumn and then it freezes and won't go anymore, so i zoom it on a little bit and bits of the interview repeat! and ive moved it on like two or three times now!