2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first one (15:37). The audio/vidoe synch is off, and about halfway through the sound gets a bit crackly, but if you close your eyes and focus, you can sort of make out what he's saying. :roftl:

This site hates Windows Vista, and it REALLY hates Internet Explorer 7. (If you have Safari installed, you might get the site to work that way).

http://download.yousendit.com/04B4F18739237ADA

Thank you, Mana !!!! :thumb_yello:

MIKA.....you look so much younger!:thumb_yello:

....and beautiful as ever.....:blush-anim-cl:

i'm glad he's travelling, i'm sure he's finding some more inspiration and ideas for his work. i'd like to listen to the chinese musician now, because he must be worth if mika appreciates him :wink2:

just a thought....everyone now is protesting against china for their politics towards tibet...our boy aslways goes the other way round!:naughty:

good or bad.....personally I DON'T CARE! :naughty:

thanks for posting...it's been an amazing start of the day! :wub2:

Morning everyone ..

Just got a message off Mr Jerry

"Mika is in China , once he returns we will be ready for the officialness"

:punk:

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update and Happy Birthday!!:biggrin2:

(When's he coming back from China? haha)

Morning everyone ..

eheheheheeh we knew before jerry told us.................we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart!:naughty:

and lebanon? wasn't he supposed to be in lebanon today too?:blink:

he just mentions it for a second along with other fansites. he says something like "along with the mika fan club" lol, not incredibly excited

He actually said those 3 words on a puclib interview? :blink: woot! :punk: Now I wish I wasn't at school so I could watch it :sneaky2:

Morning everyone ..

Do we have any idea when that will be? :fisch: But great to hear something :original: thanks for the update!

He actually said those 3 words on a puclib interview? :blink: woot! :punk: Now I wish I wasn't at school so I could watch it :sneaky2:

Yes I was a bit excited that he mentioned us !You can watch it when you come back home

i had to quote these....i cannot keep my eyes off of them! :sneaky2:

silly sentimental oldling! :sneaky2:

oh my god. the pics of him in the yellow top really makes me feel i'm perving over a boy. He looks so yooouuuung with his hair that short!!!

I don't mind it, it'll grow I suppose *the hair AND on me :roftl:* but i prefer it big and bouncy :blush-anim-cl:

but yeah, danika text me at 8am this morning even though i didnt go to bed at about 3am cos i was up here writing a script LOL and she was like "i love mika's new hair :wub2:" and i was liking fecking what what what what what???? and i was UP! I was rolling down the stairs and getting heart palpitations and i was like Noooooooo I must see this monstrosity!!!!!

.....but it's not that bad lol. i was picturing something horrific like a.....i dunno....a mohawk or summat.....*shivers*