Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

The polo shirt is waaay too neat:sneaky2: I want the braces, the hair, I want teh young Mika back...not the old man:mf_rosetinted:

You are sooooooooo not right...:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I don't agree that he looks like an old man...he looks like a school boy.

I see many people here didn't like Mika's outfit that night because it is "too weird and normal and cheap". Sorry - but what is wrong with jeans and polo shirt? He didn't wear skirt or something.

And the fact that he is dressed up like this time doesn't mean he is going to change his style that we used on to.

Btw,what is that s**t with Mika's make-up??:shocked:

Didn't you know that all people who apper on tv have to be maked up?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People, I can`t believe that none of you noticed it though you are so over-analysing it :shocked: The colour of that Mika`s T-shirt is the colour of the MFC background!

Which might mean nothing but as we are all in the over-analysing mood (-: it means, it is Mika`s message to the MFC - together with the little red heart - that he still kind of likes us despite we do hell from his life by following him, jumping on him, touching him, taking pictures of him, asking him for signatures, simply attacking his privacy, plus the harsh demand for the second album.. That`s why the heart is so small - if we were more tolerate towards him the heart would be all over his bosom or the little hearts would be all over the T-shirt.

People, I can`t believe that none of you noticed it though you are so over-analysing it :shocked: The colour of that Mika`s T-shirt is the colour of the MFC background!

Which might mean nothing but as we are all in the over-analysing mood (-: it means, it is Mika`s message to the MFC - together with the little red heart - that he still kind of likes us despite we do hell from his life by following him, jumping on him, touching him, taking pictures of him, asking him for signatures, simply attacking his privacy, plus the harsh demand for the second album.. That`s why the heart is so small - if we were more tolerate towards him the heart would be all over his bosom or the little hearts would be all over the T-shirt.

talking about over-analysing :wink2:

but yeah, didn't notice that, would be great if it meant something

OMG you are right :shocked: , the colour, the heart - he loves us :wub2: .

You are very wise Rebeka, and because I want to believe he thinks of us, I will.

The colour of that Mika`s T-shirt is the colour of the MFC background!

Which might mean nothing but as we are all in the over-analysing mood (-: it means, it is Mika`s message to the MFC - together with the little red heart - that he still kind of likes us...

Mika's always sending us subliminal hints of his deep-seated love. Check out the MFC scarf from January. :mf_rosetinted:

6s6wmme.jpg

No, I don't think he's changing. Not in his look, and also not in person. :wink2:

I can understand what you mean, that he's not dressing really "I don't care what you think". But I think that's only with this interview. I don't see in in other things actually!

I like the other clothes, but this orange shirt is also very colourfull and happy! Or am I wrong?

You are very wise Rebeka, and because I want to believe he thinks of us, I will.

Thank you, dear Ruth!

Your attitude is also kind of wise :wink2:

Mika's always sending us subliminal hints of his deep-seated love. Check out the MFC scarf from January. :mf_rosetinted:

You see? This can`t be accidental.

And do you see the love in his eyes? No chicken, no knitting, just pure MFC love :wub2:

Okay, this actually started in the thread about Mika's hair and it was a bit off topic so I decided to make a thread. Well, as we know, Mika has made a llot of changes since 2007, (sara, his hair, his songs.) and of coarse, change can be good. But is he changing too much? I just dont think Mika seems like himself lately, I mean when i saw those pictures of him with a polo shirt on i was thinking "Who the hell is this and where did he put Mika?":shocked: It seems like everyone has different oppinions on this, but lack for a better phrase, Mika seems...well....less "weird." Mika has always been my inspiration, not so much his music, although i obviously love it, but more his clothing and his "I do what I want" attitude made me love him. Every day when someone would post a new picture of Meeks, I would just be like "wow, he is SOOOO brilliant" But now he seems well.....almost too "normal." say that I am overreacting to this, but I can't help expressing my oppinion (as you all know) So who agrees with me?

Im not really sure what i think about this topic, still trying to make my mind up....

But anyway, my instant reaction is that i think you have sort of answered your own question in what you have said.

He is known for and loved for, his 'do what i want attitude' for his own reasons and not becuase someone expects it from him, this makes me think that if he is 'changing' then its maybe its just because he feels like a change, an image reveamp, maybe he's simply bored with having longer hair/or his considered typical image.

I think it is also quite a restricive label to try and give someone by saying 'normal', what is normal? who is normal?

I dont think he would think too much about whether what he is wearing or how his hair is cut is typical to what he always wears or wether it is considered too normal. I think that f he likes something he just does it/or wears it, simple no hidden agenda's.

I also think maybe if people try too hard to be different or individual, they themselves can become too worried about giving out that image rather than staying true to themselves.

Anyway, thats just my thoughts, no offense meant to anyones elses oppinions....:biggrin2:

P.S Im not really sure theres that much of a big change going on really

didn't notice before but i can totally see it now! thanks! :roftl:

Very true :wink2:

Annieszka, you were at the 28th? (says your siggy) I haven't got your name on the list I printed off and I didn't meet you there. Did you love it?

6s6wmme.jpg

wow! I never thought of that before! the orange t-shirt in beijing with the heart, the mfc coloured scarf....maybe its just coincidence or Mika's love for us:bleh: :naughty:

or maybe thats just wishful thinking...

Very true :wink2:

Annieszka, you were at the 28th? (says your siggy) I haven't got your name on the list I printed off and I didn't meet you there. Did you love it?

yes I was. you mean the list on the thread? probably didn't put my name there, I wasn't coming here that often before February, now I'm completely addicted.. I should be sleeping now, i have to wake up in 6 hours and yet i'm still here.. :biggrin2:

i absolutely loved the gig! it was different from the one in Berlin. there I was in the middle of the first row, best place I've ever had on any gig. In London I was in the first row but on the side. Yet the gig had an amazing energy, like you could feel it's the last one and special. I wish I've been to more than two Mika gigs, the ones I went to London for in Dec got postponed.. I see 28th was your fifth, how did u like it?

yes I was. you mean the list on the thread? probably didn't put my name there, I wasn't coming here that often before February, now I'm completely addicted.. I should be sleeping now, i have to wake up in 6 hours and yet i'm still here.. :biggrin2:

i absolutely loved the gig! it was different from the one in Berlin. there I was in the middle of the first row, best place I've ever had on any gig. In London I was in the first row but on the side. Yet the gig had an amazing energy, like you could feel it's the last one and special. I wish I've been to more than two Mika gigs, the ones I went to London for in Dec got postponed.. I see 28th was your fifth, how did u like it?

Well, I loved it (understatement) The entire day was a delight. I only knew two weeks before that I was going so it rates as one of the most exciting things I've ever done. God, how sad am I?

(Mind you I only had 24 hours warning about the Manchester TBA gig, but that was local)

I miss his colourful trousers and braces, enough to be bordering on ridiculous. Still, I understand it must get boring wearing the same kind of thing all the time...but...I still miss them. And now with all this talk of him modeling knickers, I'm starting to get paranoid...like, will he just end up like every other pop star? Would he let that happen? The first thought that popped into my head when I heard GK was 'Wow! It's so original!' And that was the first reason I loved him: because he's original. If that disappears, will I still love him genuinely or just out of feeling obligated to?

I dunno. I'm worrying too much. All he's done is change his clothes, really, and the haricut? Well, he couldn't exactly just let it grow out forever. That doesn;t bother me. This is just what happens in ma tete.

Well, I loved it (understatement) The entire day was a delight. I only knew two weeks before that I was going so it rates as one of the most exciting things I've ever done. God, how sad am I?

(Mind you I only had 24 hours warning about the Manchester TBA gig, but that was local)

well you're not sad at all, coz that would make a great deal of us (including me) sad, so I object! :naughty:

24 hours? gosh, you're lucky. with all the planes and hotels booking i have to plan my gigs half a year ahead.. :insane: though i'm moving to Manchester this year so that's gonna change :biggrin2:

well you're not sad at all, coz that would make a great deal of us (including me) sad, so I object! :naughty:

24 hours? gosh, you're lucky. with all the planes and hotels booking i have to plan my gigs half a year ahead.. :insane: though i'm moving to Manchester this year so that's gonna change :biggrin2:

You were on-line when I read this but I got called away and 'someone' closed this page.

Moving to Manchester? Wow. If, IF Mika comes too we'll probably meet. :)

People who won the tickets to the tba gig thought it would be in London. We all did. Then it was announced the night before that it was in Manchester. Someone who won a pair of tickets took me as their guest and came up in a car from the south! We all had a blast. That was the first time I realised how great the MFC is. (Oh yes, my avi is a photo mosaic of a picture I got that day.... How lucky was I?)

You were on-line when I read this but I got called away and 'someone' closed this page.

Moving to Manchester? Wow. If, IF Mika comes too we'll probably meet. :)

People who won the tickets to the tba gig thought it would be in London. We all did. Then it was announced the night before that it was in Manchester. Someone who won a pair of tickets took me as their guest and came up in a car from the south! We all had a blast. That was the first time I realised how great the MFC is. (Oh yes, my avi is a photo mosaic of a picture I got that day.... How lucky was I?)

that sounds familiar, i have 'someones' here too :wink2:

oh i bet! can't imagine living in Manchester and missing Mika gig!!

that sounds amazing! you were so lucky!! i just love reading all the wonderful stories, MFC is great at spreading Mika joy.. :wub2:

oh god how i hate this thread ! it makes me wanna cry :boxed: not because mika is changing (i think he's not) but because, we are saying that mika is changing, hes not the real MIKA ! where did you put OUR MIKA ??? ! its stupid !

i hate it, it really hurts to listen to it ! he is still lovely gorgeous MIKA. he is still the same :mf_lustslow: they are just clothes and hair, he has to cut them sometimes, and sometimes think bout yourself would it be easy to being good for

all of us ? we all have different opinions ! its impossible, why didnt you say anything about his hair when they had the ''old '' look? because you didnt know how they were looking in the past or wow could they look different ! imagine if you would see mika first time with this hair cut, you would love it ! this thread makes me feel angry with those who says bad things about nika, you make this small thing sound like it would be something really sad or like mika would end his career but hes just CUTTING HIS HAIR ! OPEN YOURE EYES PEOPLE !

lets be more responsive ! PLEASE :wink2:

MIKA lover :wub2:

oh god how i hate this thread ! it makes me wanna cry :boxed: not because mika is changing (i think he's not) but because, we are saying that mika is changing, hes not the real MIKA ! where did you put OUR MIKA ??? ! its stupid !

i hate it, it really hurts to listen to it ! he is still lovely gorgeous MIKA. he is still the same :mf_lustslow: they are just clothes and hair, he has to cut them sometimes, and sometimes think bout yourself would it be easy to being good for

all of us ? we all have different opinions ! its impossible, why didnt you say anything about his hair when they had the ''old '' look? because you didnt know how they were looking in the past or wow could they look different ! imagine if you would see mika first time with this hair cut, you would love it ! this thread makes me feel angry with those who says bad things about nika, you make this small thing sound like it would be something really sad or like mika would end his career but hes just CUTTING HIS HAIR ! OPEN YOURE EYES PEOPLE !

lets be more responsive ! PLEASE :wink2:

MIKA lover :wub2:

well, the thread is called IS Mika changing? i think most of us, including me, think that there's more to him than his curls.. new hairstyle means nothing at all.