funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a few weeks ago me and my friend had rather dull presentations to do at university, mine was on the Armish community and hers was about the Muslim community.

So anyway after we had been rehersing late one night i came up with the dare that basically when we do the presentations the next day we should see how many mika related words we could get into it.

It was really hard and we almost bottled out but i managed 8 in 2 minutes and she did 6.

We got some really wierd looks and i almost burst out laughed half way through hers when she said something about how the muslim community has an ethos that encourages everyone to love today and every day! and i remember her saying something about 'this is my interpretation of the research carried out...'.

Thats definatly the funniest/stupidest thing i ve done in realtion to mika, yet anyway!

(BTW No offense meant to anyones religions, we both really enjoy learning about and respect peoples beliefs, this was just a bit of fun to liven up a boring day at uni)

Well a few weeks ago me and my friend had rather dull presentations to do at university, mine was on the Armish community and hers was about the Muslim community.

So anyway after we had been rehersing late one night i came up with the dare that basically when we do the presentations the next day we should see how many mika related words we could get into it.

It was really hard and we almost bottled out but i managed 8 in 2 minutes and she did 6.

We got some really wierd looks and i almost burst out laughed half way through hers when she said something about how the muslim community has an ethos that encourages everyone to love today and every day! and i remember her saying something about 'this is my interpretation of the research carried out...'.

Thats definatly the funniest/stupidest thing i ve done in realtion to mika, yet anyway!

(BTW No offense meant to anyones religions, we both really enjoy learning about and respect peoples beliefs, this was just a bit of fun to liven up a boring day at uni)

:roftl:

now that's an interesting way to make boring school stuff a little more exciting.. :naughty:

That's pretty brilliant:roftl:

Some music store lady told me off for covering Avril Lavigne, Mickael Jackson and all the M section with LICM.. hehee.

It was worth it.:mf_rosetinted:

haha.just cover up all the artist-you-hate sections with licm :mf_rosetinted:

well,just this morning,i dreamt mika came to my school since he's on a visit to all the convents in the world (ok,that's just weird,lol).so i sort of approached him and asked for his sig on my licm dvd.

so when i woke up,i stupidly went through my drawer and hoped that his sig was still on my dvd. :roftl: stupid me.then i realised it was JUST A DREAM..sobs..

When I play Pokemon (And believe me I still do:roftl:) I tend to call many things Mika. My rival's name is now Mika and Mika is a Totodile who thinks I'm weird

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/mikarescue.jpg

Don't ask me why I made him a crocodile:roftl:

if there was a chicken character in pokemon,that might have been more interesting :roftl:

lol this thread is great !

I am always doing stupid things actually ...I am habit of it ,so most of the time,people around me are more embarassed than me :naughty:

here are the things I remenber I have done:

1:It was in September in a nightclub and I was really drunk...:beer:...I really wanted the DJ to play one MIKA' song so I rushed to ask him to play love today.

he was like :boxed: but ended up playing the song ! My wild side took the lead ..I jumped all over the place and get up the bar.My friends asked me to get down and when I did the first step I totally fall down...all the people were :shocked:... but anyway

2: shame on me ...lol

My brofriend told me that when he went to bed and kissed me when I was sleeping, I whispered " thanks Mika..." and I added " I like tea too " ...my boyfriend was quiet vexed ..I felt very embarassed for him but It's impossible to control ourselves when we rest.(ps: I am not with my boyfriend anymore lol)

3: I was in a shop with my friends when we saw a bench of colourful skinny jeans! each of us tried one.One of my male friend put a green one on and keep his white tee shirt in order to look like mika.Then we went out of our fitting room and I played love today on my mobile lol! we danced in front of the big mirror ...people thought we were nuts ! The manager of the shop came and laughted when he saw us. He said that he liked Mika too and wanted to go to one of his gig! we asked him to give us the jeans for free ...but unfortunately ...he didn't ...

have a nice evening everyone!

loads of love.

Uri xxxx

You're nuts:mf_rosetinted:

tell me about it:mf_rosetinted:

lol this thread is great !

I am always doing stupid things actually ...I am habit of it ,so most of the time,people around me are more embarassed than me :naughty:

here are the things I remenber I have done:

1:It was in September in a nightclub and I was really drunk...:beer:...I really wanted the DJ to play one MIKA' song so I rushed to ask him to play love today.

he was like :boxed: but ended up playing the song ! My wild side took the lead ..I jumped all over the place and get up the bar.My friends asked me to get down and when I did the first step I totally fall down...all the people were :shocked:... but anyway

2: shame on me ...lol

My brofriend told me that when he went to bed and kissed me when I was sleeping, I whispered " thanks Mika..." and I added " I like tea too " ...my boyfriend was quiet vexed ..I felt very embarassed for him but It's impossible to control ourselves when we rest.(ps: I am not with my boyfriend anymore lol)

3: I was in a shop with my friends when we saw a bench of colourful skinny jeans! each of us tried one.One of my male friend put a green one on and keep his white tee shirt in order to look like mika.Then we went out of our fitting room and I played love today on my mobile lol! we danced in front of the big mirror ...people thought we were nuts ! The manager of the shop came and laughted when he saw us. He said that he liked Mika too and wanted to go to one of his gig! we asked him to give us the jeans for free ...but unfortunately ...he didn't ...

have a nice evening everyone!

loads of love.

Uri xxxx

hahaha you sound like me (except for the drunk part, i do that when im sober:mf_rosetinted:)

There was, but I couldn't choose it:blink:

well,why not?

u know what,my neighbour got himself this new chicken to rear,so i asked him to name it mika,and won't let him slaughter it.crazy me :naughty:

I began to drink tea

I ran behind a car in the street because the radio was playing grace kelly (that's real!)

I ask to the dj in every party to play mika's song

I spend all my money on gig tickets, tshirt etc

I change my name from eva to lollypop haha

and...I join MFC!!

i am afraid this could happen to me!:shocked:

lol ..I know! I couldn't believe him when he told me that! but ..It happened during the week after my last mika's gig..I was kinda depressed lol so ..

but we didn't break up because of that actually lol !

the only thing I am disappointed about, is that I can't remember the dream...lol:roftl:

lol ..I know! I couldn't believe him when he told me that! but ..It happened during the week after my last mika's gig..I was kinda depressed lol so ..

but we didn't break up because of that actually lol !

the only thing I am disappointed about, is that I can't remember the dream...lol:roftl:

Mika dominates our subconsciousness!:shocked:

:roftl: well yes he does ..I am afraid lol

I ran behind a car in the street because the radio was playing grace kelly (that's real!)

lol this is so funny! I can imagine the scene :roftl:

Cars are a good place to enjoy Mika's music for sure! each time I hear that somebody his playing Mika in his car I can't control myself to KNOW EXACTLY where the sound comes from!..I go : "where does it come from?? where ? wherrrreeee? which car ??? raaaaa" and put my head out of the window to find out WHO is playing Mika in his car !

then look at the person and do a thumb up :thumb_yello:

I ask to the dj in every party to play mika's song

:blush-anim-cl: same here ...( in france they always want to play "relax" or " love today" ...even if I beg for an other one ..they don't have the CD...poor things...

xxx. Uri.

and...I join MFC!!

:naughty: I almost did that too.

In fact, twice now, I have seen the same car wisk past...playing happy ending. It's a black bmw 5 series. C'mon, where are you? fess up!:naughty: