would you leave ur lover for mika??

catwomanwithawhip

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have a man. and frankly speaking right now nobody.........none of the guys I see around match the image of my perfect man.............who of course is Mika.

anyhow it would my wildest dream come true if Mika came along..how can i say no

Well I'm not with anyone either at the moment so 80% of me would definitely say yes... Well I would go on a date with him.

If it got serious though, I don't know if I could handle the press following him around... could you actually imagine what the press would be like if he did date a *normal regular person - let alone them being a fan*

Plus if you were a fan and were dating Mika - you'd never be able to go to his gigs anymore as a fan cos' you'd just get hassle.... I've seen how bitchy some fans can be to their fave member's girlfriends. Not nice....

Though saying that being with Meeks would probably make the hassle worth it :roftl:

:wub2: Ok I now remain undecided.... typical :naughty:

i did that....

LOL! ok not really but i broke up with my BF after 3 years together .. and few days after i moved to LA and met mika for the first time...

ok so i didnt breakup with him because of mika but mika helped ALOT with making me smile those sad days...

it was more than a year ago and since than i have no one! waaaaa

Hmmmm, if only...

I'm sure that I couldn't handle the travelling well, they amaze me their ability to hop around the world.

It is conveinent if you asked out by a guy you don't like to say I have a boyfriend and I think next time I'll say I have a boyfriend Michael and he's out of town on business.

Well, yes, of course, I'm just waiting to be asked, but he better make it quick cause I'm getting married in 3 months, and it would be slightly messier after that...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, wait, I got the wrong smiley; This should be better: :newyear:

Well, yes, of course, I'm just waiting to be asked, but he better make it quick cause I'm getting married in 3 months, and it would be slightly messier after that...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, wait, I got the wrong smiley; This should be better: :newyear:

wow your getting married in 3 months! congratulations!:D

I would absolutely not leave my bf for Mika. I don't believe in keeping my options open in terms of my realtisonship. Even for Big M.

I was joking....:naughty: of course I wouldn't leave my bf for Mika or anyone, that is why I am marrying him:thumb_yello:

I would absolutely not leave my bf for Mika. I don't believe in keeping my options open in terms of my realtisonship. Even for Big M.

yeah yeah whatever:roftl: :roftl:

you liar:naughty:

it' easy to say but...

if that would happen you'll leave him and never look back i'm sure:roftl: