would you leave ur lover for mika??

catwomanwithawhip

I was joking....:naughty: of course I wouldn't leave my bf for Mika or anyone, that is why I am marrying him:thumb_yello:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

i dont have a bf - so i probably would say yes! - on the other hand as said before i probably wont be able to go to one of his concerts and it being and actual concert as i would be his girlfriend! - but he would take me along anyway and i would probs wait backstage.......so i dont know....my first instinct YES, in the long run - no but yes....

MAKE ANY SENSE?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tuff choice right??

if he walked up to u in all his sexyness and told u he wanted to go out with you would you leave ur man??

:thumb_yello::thumbdown:

Me 3 I dont have a man so yes YES YES:mf_lustslow: and the me 3 thing IDK if I'm the third to say me 3 and if I had a man I would probably not go out with Mika and I would leave my man both because It would be a really hard descision that I could'nt make that I probably could'nt make it would make me crazy....stop pressuring me.....STOP......Okay Mika I'd have Mika I think ya see? (lol) IDK:naughty:

yeah yeah whatever:roftl: :roftl:

you liar:naughty:

it' easy to say but...

if that would happen you'll leave him and never look back i'm sure:roftl:

I think I know where I stand. :thumb_yello:

Oh, and sariflor...I wasn't speaking to you specifically....just more so in general. :)

I would absolutely not leave my bf for Mika. I don't believe in keeping my options open in terms of my realtisonship. Even for Big M.

That's actually really great that you can say that. :bleh:

I wouldn't leave anyone for Mika anyway, simply because i do not 'fancy' Mika. He's gorgeous, but i don't really think of him in that way - i just love him for who he is, and his incredible talent for music and making us smile.

Plus, i don't really think its very healthy to focus all one's attention on a celebrity so much that one can say 'i don't want to be with anyone because they don't compare to Mika'.

Nice topic!:thumb_yello::naughty:

So..i don't know really.. I think if i really would love my boyfriend i just couldn't leave him.. Mika is Mika.. our god:wub2: he is soooo cute,he is so awsome.. and his voice.. but he is popular too..:boxed:

Well, yes, of course, I'm just waiting to be asked, but he better make it quick cause I'm getting married in 3 months, and it would be slightly messier after that...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, wait, I got the wrong smiley; This should be better: :newyear:

your getting married?! How cool! :punk: Congratulations! :newyear:

If I had a healthy relationship with someone, the answer would be no. Obviously, it would be hard, but still, no.

If the relationship was not so healthy and Mika turned out to be half as awesome as he seems to be, I would think twice about it, but my heels would be smoking as I left.

That's exactly what I think.

But, about the underlined part: what if Mika turns out to be NOT as awesome as he seems to be? That would be devastating... I wouldn't take that risk and end up disliking him. And I'm sure there are a lot of great differences between the artist and the everyday person, we can only see a part of his personality.

(Besides, a lot of you would try to steal him from me! LOL!)

I actually would like to be only his friend. :bleh:Haha, nice topic!

I do fancy Mika, unlike you, but mostly I admire him I think.

I definitely agree with the part in bold, because realisticly by saying that you are cutting your social life off forever! Plus, if it gets to that stage it isnt just a passing fancy, its a full on obssession, which although at the time it feels as if it wont, can fade.

Yeah, having a celebrity crush is totally normal - goodness knows, i've had many!

But, like you said, its when it turns into the obsession stage.

I get scared when i see young girls crying and fainting, and chasing after the said celebrity screaming their heart out (not specifically Mika fans, i'm talking more about the "boyband fans")!!

Most of us here have only met Mika once or twice, and have exchanged a few sweet words etc. But we don't really know what Mika is like. We have our own perception of what his personality is like through the media, but we've never spent a long time living with him.

So that's probably the main reason i wouldn't run off with him.... i'm aware i'm getting too technical and probably missing the light hearted point of the thread - but that's Psychology students for you! :lol3:

tuff choice right??

if he walked up to u in all his sexyness and told u he wanted to go out with you would you leave ur man??

:thumb_yello::thumbdown:

That's not a tough choice! NO I would never leave my Alan. With Alan, I have our memories of our life together, and my home is with him.

I love Mika, but not in the same way, and my dearest wish, for Mika, is for him to one day have the kind of love, from someone special, that I have with Alan.

Yeah, having a celebrity crush is totally normal - goodness knows, i've had many!

But, like you said, its when it turns into the obsession stage.

I get scared when i see young girls crying and fainting, and chasing after the said celebrity screaming their heart out (not specifically Mika fans, i'm talking more about the "boyband fans")!!

Most of us here have only met Mika once or twice, and have exchanged a few sweet words etc. But we don't really know what Mika is like. We have our own perception of what his personality is like through the media, but we've never spent a long time living with him.

So that's probably the main reason i wouldn't run off with him.... i'm aware i'm getting too technical and probably missing the light hearted point of the thread - but that's Psychology students for you! :lol3:

That's all very true...I am totally NOT obsessed with him, I think that being "obsessed" is a bit loony...I just fancy him....ALOT.