Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do...it's the best subject ever!

I know...none of my friends even like bio lol.

I feel the same ahahaha!! We're not grazy (u know how long i didn't see this word here!) :roftl:

Oh that's cool!!! I admire teachers...i cannot deal with children...they will drive me mad. I was a prefect and noone respected me cause i'm smaller than everyone and shy/quiet (hard to believe huh) lol...so good on ya!

:yay: something else to celebrate....

your 200th post

:yay: congrats

wooow! 200 posts? :doh: i haven't noticed. i was busy voting more and more:naughty:

awww thanks:wub2: you are sweet:huglove:

I do...it's the best subject ever!

I know...none of my friends even like bio lol.

I feel the same ahahaha!! We're not grazy (u know how long i didn't see this word here!) :roftl::cool:

Oh that's cool!!! I admire teachers...i cannot deal with children...they will drive me mad. I was a prefect and noone respected me cause i'm smaller than everyone and shy/quiet (hard to believe huh) lol...so good on ya!

:yay: something else to celebrate....

your 200th post

:yay: congrats

Voted! I love Biology too! It's not crazy to love it! I'm deputy head girl and I'm small too, so I know how you feel! We're small but mighty!

I voted!!! the guy whos in the lead,Gerard Way, hes UGLY!!!( sorry i offended anybody)

hmmmm, i don't think he's that ugly...but sorry Mr. Way...Mika's way more gorgeous (no pun intended) :naughty:

Voted! I love Biology too! It's not crazy to love it! I'm deputy head girl and I'm small too, so I know how you feel! We're small but mighty!

Oye! Another one!! :punk:

We're small but mighty like Cherisse :):punk:

wooow! 200 posts? :doh: i haven't noticed. i was busy voting more and more:naughty:

awww thanks:wub2: you are sweet:huglove:

:roftl:

awww thanks lol...everyone here is so nice. i just love the MFC for that. My parents are all strict bout the internet and stuff as there are a lot of bad ppl out there and so i don't talk to ppl on the net, i wasn't even allowed to have a facebook/myspace/hi5, but we worked it out...but here is so different. i've made so many new friends, it's just amazing!

To the others sorry for being :offtopic:

:naughty:

aww :( well then we'll just have to chat on MFC! You know the girls thread (that's my second home, but i haven't been there in aaaaages)? it's a really good thread. you should come on sometime and chat. the girls are lovely and we all just hang out virtually and chat there - we don't really have any topic or anything. it gets pretty random sometimes :roftl: when i was a newbie we used to be on that thread for 8 hrs straight!! i don't do that anymore though plus i have finals (finishing next week) so i'll be on quite often b4 summer classes begin. but omg there are sooo many memories from that thread, i'm :lmao: now as i remember some things that went onu'd have fun there!

thanks for inviting me:blush-anim-cl:

i wrote a few posts to that thread but they ignored me:tears:

it is almost midnight here i gotta go now. really nice to meet you :biggrin2:

see you soon. and keep voting:naughty:

aww well then we'll just have to chat on MFC! You know the girls thread (that's my second home, but i haven't been there in aaaaages)? it's a really good thread. you should come on sometime and chat. the girls are lovely and we all just hang out virtually and chat there - we don't really have any topic or anything. it gets pretty random sometimes :roftl: when i was a newbie we used to be on that thread for 8 hrs straight!! i don't do that anymore though plus i have finals (finishing next week) so i'll be on quite often b4 summer classes begin. but omg there are sooo many memories from that thread, i'm :lmao: now as i remember some things that went onu'd have fun there!

thanks for inviting me:blush-anim-cl:

i wrote a few posts to that thread but they ignored me:tears:

it is almost midnight here i gotta go now. really nice to meet you :biggrin2:

see you soon. and keep voting

aw really?! Hmmm you just have to continue chatting and try to fit in. when next u come on we'll go over there :wink2: i think too it's because everyone there is already in a group, u know. cause i get ignore sometimes because i haven't been there in ages and there are a lot of new ppl and sometimes there are only 3/4 regulars, to me that is (the ones that were around when i joined, so we know each other) and u can tell, cause when i go on some just say hi and go back chatting, whereas some are all enthusiastic lol and we get into convos.

well yeah my net's about to go anyway, so i'm off as well.

nice chatting with u and ttyl!!

EDIT: WT?! It looks like i quoted myself and I'm talking to myself :lmao:

done :) Mika= 18%

wait a minute...is gerard way first?? :boxed:

I just voted 5 times and it looks like Mika is at 18%.

Wait...I think Gerard Way is in the lead?!? What?!? Mika totally deserves to win this thing:thumb_yello:

i started voting 3 minutes ago and it was 14,960. so as F5 is so useful i've decided to get to 15,000. so it was like 14,961, 14,962.. but at one point i've noticed that there's another person doing the same thing. i voted and i was 14,975, 14,977.. so i started to look at it as a little competition, who's gonna be the 15,000th.. i was refreshing like crazy but didn't manage, i'm 15,001th.. so whoever that was, congrats! :biggrin2: