Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

I've only voted once for Mika :bleh: I thought this thread was for that feminine magazine thingy that's been go on FOREVER :lmfao:

I would have liked to vote for James though, lol.

I thought so as well, but then I noticed it said aol :cool:

Erm, why? :roftl: Actually I felt bad for some of the peeps who had 0%, I did want to vote for them

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought so as well, but then I noticed it said aol :cool:

Erm, why? :roftl: Actually I felt bad for some of the peeps who had 0%, I did want to vote for them

I didn't notice it said aol until I clicked on the link:lmfao: It's a good thing I was so bore today or Mika wouldn't have gotten my vote.. Pft! Like he needed it, lol.

I feel like people don't find James as sexy anymore.. like they've all lost interest and I fell bad for him. But maybe that's just in the US :bleh:

:roftl: i remember when i first saw this awhile ago i told my friend i would totally be the wire of the microphone, and she said' yea well i'll be his microphone':roftl: i'm so glad i found this again, we've searching for this forever! thanx!

haha just watched it, brings back memorys:wink2:

i've been voting for 10 mins now...trying to make it to 34% but it seems noone else is voting at the moment....come on peeps!!

:mf_rosetinted: bump :mf_rosetinted:

It just turned 34%.

It only took me 200 votes.

Why I am voting for this, I have no idea. Sheer boredom, I suppose. That and I have my methods...

Glad so many of you liked me posting that link :)

I've vixy.net that link so I can watch that amazing video whenever I like.

He's so sexy in it - he kind of makes me speechless.... actually I need to go to work soon, so I'm gonna watch it again.... and again..... and again....

lol