• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone...I have some news

I went to the American Idiot musical ! Its at the BERKELEY REPERTORY THEATRE

my art is on the official set!

you guys have to go to the musical

those going to the Oakland concert!..i have special contacts with one of the excecutive producers and press!

SEE IF YOU CAN GET TO THE MUSICAL IN BERKELEY!!!!!!!Its a full

"Broadway" Musical

here is the info on the musical!!!!!!!!GET TO IT! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Here is pic with me and John who plays Johnny (Jesus of Suburbia) I wanted to get a pic with Tony...St Jimmy but he went home too soon

my BF, me and Mikey were the only Canadians from the GDC that went ( another nuthouse)

8717_253682485230_846570230_8667415_6835707_n.jpg

Edited by elanorelle

@elanorelle: (or anyone else who went) how was american idiot the musical?! I am dying to know!! I really wish I didn't live on the exact opposite side of the country :/

crap..! i forgot to look at this message! look at my post before

this is so cool you and me! MIKA and GD fans! best of both worlds!

We are bimusical!

hehehe

Edited by elanorelle

Their 'American Idiot' CD reminds me of winter because (I used to be obsessed with Green Day) that's all I'd listen to when I'd walk to school that winter.

I am getting obsessed with MIKA again and GD both in equal obsessions!

I have two loves now! Ritchie thinks I am like nuts

Everyone...I have some news

I went to the American Idiot musical ! Its at the BERKELEY REPERTORY THEATRE

my art is on the official set!

you guys have to go to the musical

those going to the Oakland concert!..i have special contacts with one of the excecutive producers and press!

SEE IF YOU CAN GET TO THE MUSICAL IN BERKELEY!!!!!!!Its a full

"Broadway" Musical

here is the info on the musical!!!!!!!!GET TO IT! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Here is pic with me and John who plays Johnny (Jesus of Suburbia) I wanted to get a pic with Tony...St Jimmy but he went home too soon

my BF, me and Mikey were the only Canadians from the GDC that went ( another nuthouse)

8717_253682485230_846570230_8667415_6835707_n.jpg

your art is in the set?! I saw a few snapshots of the set online somewhere and it was so colorful and :shocked: awesome. so lucky! congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing them on Saturday. Fell in love with them in April 2004 and kept on falling ever since. They PROPERLY shaped my teenage years, I'm not even kidding. I was SO obsessed with them. I'm kinda over it now, but in a way that I still love them - like an ex where you decided you'd just be friends instead.

Does that make sense?

Hey !!!

The new Video is Out !!!

It's 21st Century Breackdown !!!

At That moment I schearched we can only see it on Myspace.

Here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100018111

This is an interesting video, I can't stop watching it, and found details !

I'm Sure I'm gonna love Green Day all my life, and when I will be old my children will look at me strangely when I will make them listen it. (Like my mom did with the Rolling Stones ^^)

And I'm sure we will remember them such as a great band of the 90's and 00's.

American Idiot Is an album which made something to the world, like Nevermind Or the White Album, there was before and after.

Seeing them on Saturday. Fell in love with them in April 2004 and kept on falling ever since. They PROPERLY shaped my teenage years, I'm not even kidding. I was SO obsessed with them. I'm kinda over it now, but in a way that I still love them - like an ex where you decided you'd just be friends instead.

Does that make sense?

It makes sense ^^ :)

Seeing them tomorrow! They were the first real band I liked and they've had a huge influence on me so I can't wait. Been waiting 5 years to see them and it's so close now! :D

Have tons of fun!:thumb_yello:

I'm seeing them in a bit more than 14 days. Can't wait!:biggrin2:

Seeing them tomorrow! They were the first real band I liked and they've had a huge influence on me so I can't wait. Been waiting 5 years to see them and it's so close now! :D

You'll have to let me know what it's like, I'm going on Saturday!

Hey !!!

The new Video is Out !!!

It's 21st Century Breackdown !!!

At That moment I schearched we can only see it on Myspace.

Here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100018111

This is an interesting video, I can't stop watching it, and found details !

I LOVE THIS VIDEO. I've been waiting forever for them to make this a single and the video because I just love the song so much. I've watched it a few time and need to watch it more because there is so much going on! SO happy with it though.

Their excuse for an East Jesus Nowhere video was lame, but 21CB definitely made up for it. :thumb_yello:

They have the video posted on greendayauthority, too so you can watch it there. It was posted there a few days ago (cuz it was released in other countries first... stupid :sneaky2:)

They were amazing! :biggrin2:

T-shirt cannons, toilet roll being fired around, audience members onstage, pyrotechnics, 2 encores...everything! Also much singing, clapping, arm-waving and 'heyyy-ohhh'-ing! I've gotta say, I'm surprised I can speak today!

Our seats were better than we were expecting too, level with the stage so we had a really good view. And on Mike's side! (He's always been my favourite...was because of him I learnt to play bass)

It was definitely worth the 5 year wait :aah:

They were amazing! :biggrin2:

T-shirt cannons, toilet roll being fired around, audience members onstage, pyrotechnics, 2 encores...everything! Also much singing, clapping, arm-waving and 'heyyy-ohhh'-ing! I've gotta say, I'm surprised I can speak today!

Our seats were better than we were expecting too, level with the stage so we had a really good view. And on Mike's side! (He's always been my favourite...was because of him I learnt to play bass)

It was definitely worth the 5 year wait :aah:

yayyyy ha :biggrin2: They know how to put on a show for sure. yea after five years of waiting this was definitely not a disappointment. I saw them in July and :shocked::mf_lustslow: best show of my life! (sorry mika :naughty::blush-anim-cl:)

OMG they were so amazing. Like LITERALLY so amazing. They pulled out a bunch of classics that hardly anyone knew and the ones that did know were just going crazy.

Kinda wish they played 2000 light years away but hey, never mind eh? I think I saw that at Hammersmith in 05. LOVED IT.

O2 isn't as massive inside as I thought actually, which is really cool.It's always great when a big venue doesn't feel huge.

^ Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Unlucky about them not playing 2000 Light Years Away, we got that on Friday. Did they play Welcome To Paradise? I was surprised by how many people didn't know it when I was there!

it's so weird when people don't know their old stuff. It's like, where do you think they came from? At my show, there were two girls across from me in the pit and they only sang along to 21 guns and american idiot. :sneaky2: 'twas sad.

it's so weird when people don't know their old stuff. It's like, where do you think they came from? At my show, there were two girls across from me in the pit and they only sang along to 21 guns and american idiot. :sneaky2: 'twas sad.

Yeah, there was someone in front of me on the way out and they were saying to their friend how they really enjoyed how Bille Joe came back and finished by playing "Last Night on Earth and those two other songs...". I've always think of Wake Me Up When September Ends and Good Riddance as being well known Green Day songs, so I think she only knew the latest album!

Awwwwwww you got 2000 light years away? No fairs!! We got Going to Pasalacqua and Burnout, and we did get Welcome to Paradise, yeah. We got She too and he did this british covers medley between King for a Day and Shout.

There were these four old guys next to me starting a mini moshpit during all the 21CB and AI stuff but when they started playing Basket Case their faces were blank and remained blank until they started doing American Idiot. It was so lame. They haven't even got the excuse of being young, they were around when it all happened the first time.

I can't get over how good the set design was though. It was excellent. Probably one of the best, most varying sets I've ever seen at a gig.

Yeah, there was someone in front of me on the way out and they were saying to their friend how they really enjoyed how Bille Joe came back and finished by playing "Last Night on Earth and those two other songs...". I've always think of Wake Me Up When September Ends and Good Riddance as being well known Green Day songs, so I think she only knew the latest album!

Last Night on Earth?

woohoo!

hi everyone:) ....I haven't been back at MFC once again...because of well...you know :mf_rosetinted:

Was Last Night on Earth Accoustic?

Awwwwwww you got 2000 light years away? No fairs!! We got Going to Pasalacqua and Burnout, and we did get Welcome to Paradise, yeah. We got She too and he did this british covers medley between King for a Day and Shout.

There were these four old guys next to me starting a mini moshpit during all the 21CB and AI stuff but when they started playing Basket Case their faces were blank and remained blank until they started doing American Idiot. It was so lame. They haven't even got the excuse of being young, they were around when it all happened the first time.

I can't get over how good the set design was though. It was excellent. Probably one of the best, most varying sets I've ever seen at a gig.

we had Jaded, and Hitching a Ride....now that was fun!!!