is it just me............

or has any1 else noticed that instant martya sounds very similar 2 here comes the sun by george harrison?!?!?!

i was listening 2 instant martya the other day and my mum started singing the ending:shocked: i was like wtf!! mum u dont no this song do u? and she goes yea it heaps old!

anyway plz help....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin show me this song and we are fans of Beatles too . And we have been totaly crazy about their . We always listen to Mika and Beatles . . and then Maddy finds a MIka's song with a part of Here cames the Sun in the end and we freaking out !!

xD

i noticed it right away...i mean i think it's kinda like a tribute only that part though. maybe. but i freaked out when i heard that part, because my next obsession is the beatles after mika:naughty:

I found that out because I was feeling uninspired in art class and we were doing abstraction so I did stars in the sky from when he did the intoxicated cover "and aaaaall the stars are fading" and they did fade as I went across the section and did a sun comming through the night sky from the line "here comes the sun... Little darling, here comes the sun" Then my granddad said oh yes, straight out of the beatles" and I was like :o

Well he said it was about the women in his family and it was the first "real" song he wrote.

Also, he was about 7.

I wrote my first "sort of" song when I was 7 and it was kind of taken off something from cardcaptors so I guess it's just about using what you love as a sort of template and later weening yourself off that and just using them for inspiration rather than relying upon them.

Man am I in an anylysing mood :P

Well he said it was about the women in his family and it was the first "real" song he wrote.

Also, he was about 7.

Hahahah, no, the song he wrote when he was 7 was an instrumental called "Angry." This was the first real song he wrote, ie, a mature polished one.

Lots of artists use samples of other artists' music. Mika's just kind of tacking the Beatles on there at the end, like a shout-out.

--Jack

I found that out because I was feeling uninspired in art class and we were doing abstraction so I did stars in the sky from when he did the intoxicated cover "and aaaaall the stars are fading" and they did fade as I went across the section and did a sun comming through the night sky from the line "here comes the sun... Little darling, here comes the sun" Then my granddad said oh yes, straight out of the beatles" and I was like :o

No, I'm pretty sure it's his own song and not a cover. :thumb_yello: