Pictures of Mika--Bungalow 8 party

Serendipity66

i don't think he is as drunk as those pics show... they are horrible shots of him moving his mouth and closing his eyes & trying to push over in a car (i bet i don't look so gracious when i do the same thing!) ... he isn't posing for any of them. they were probably taken within 30 secs. snap snap snap snap!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he is as drunk as those pics show... they are horrible shots of him moving his mouth and closing his eyes & trying to push over in a car (i bet i don't look so gracious when i do the same thing!) ... he isn't posing for any of them. they were probably taken within 30 secs. snap snap snap snap!

I think that could be true. I've seen many pictures of myself where I look like I'm drunk. But since I'm boring :wink2: and I don't drink that can't be true. Usually I was talking to someone and a snapshot of a facial expression can turn out horrible.

(And NO you will NEVER see them, I've erased them all :naughty:).

I think that could be true. I've seen many pictures of myself where I look like I'm drunk. But since I'm boring :wink2: and I don't drink that can't be true. Usually I was talking to someone and a snapshot of a facial expression can turn out horrible.

I know this is going to be irrelevant - but I need to say this anyway... your pic of you in your avatar as a kid... you look so much like Drew Barrymore in ET it's scary.... it's not DB, is it ..... and I'm now looking really stupid.... I so so loved and still love ET :wub2:

Drew's abit of a heroine of mine :thumb_yello:

oh please share with us! it's an "off Mika season" at the moment... we need excitement and entertainment! :roftl: :roftl:

I know this is going to be irrelevant - but I need to say this anyway... your pic of you in your avatar as a kid... you look so much like Drew Barrymore in ET it's scary.... it's not DB, is it ..... and I'm now looking really stupid.... I so so loved and still love ET :wub2:

Drew's abit of a heroine of mine :thumb_yello:

No, it's really me.

Had to look up a picture of Drew on the internet and geez, I can see what you mean :roftl: Well, my hair's dark brown, but anyway.

And I also love ET.

0504%20POD_ET%20scene.jpg

No, it's really me.

Had to look up a picture of Drew on the internet and geez, I can see what you mean :roftl: Well, my hair's dark brown, but anyway.

And I also love ET.

0504%20POD_ET%20scene.jpg

Awwwwww I so love that film and haven't watched it in ages.... yeah you really do look like like same person at that age.... quite uncanny... she had a film out years ago called doppelganger..... lol

:wink2:

I'm talking nonsense now - I shall go away

I found this link to pictures buried in another thread. Wanted to make sure more people saw them. I find them interesting for some reason.

Mika is on picture 28 and then on pictures 31 through 39.

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?albumId=37812&imageId=1471608

Thank you for sharing the pics!!!! On the last picture, MIKA looks so drunk!!! LOL

I love these pictures !!!!!

Mika looks so funny :roftl: and that girl so weird :boxed:

She does look a bit weird. Maybe she is drunk too!!! People tend to have this looks when drinks are involved and is 2AM!!!:naughty: :naughty:

I love these pictures !!!!!

Mika looks so funny :roftl: and that girl so weird :boxed:

I feel better to see that I'm not the only one to think that she looks weird, she doesn't look healthy. :blink: Sorry, I stop, it's not nice! But...:boxed:

Nope,it's not Jodi Marr!

Oh God...that girl looks really...weird.:boxed: Just look at her moles at her face and that tooth...:roftl:

It looks like alchohol has seriously damaged Mika's brain.He should really drink less.

OK - I'm gonna say this - so shoot me... :shocked:

But comments like that are just nasty and not called for... if she's a friend of Mika's or something more it's nowt to do with us.... so stop with the personal insults - for someone like Mika who was bullied and probably had comments like this thrown at him on a daily basis - I don't think he'd judge someone on the way they look - and neither should we.... Just give it a rest.... :thumb_yello:

But comments like that are just nasty and not called for... if she's a friend of Mika's or something more it's nowt to do with us.... so stop with the personal insults - for someone like Mika who was bullied and probably had comments like this thrown at him on a daily basis - I don't think he'd judge someone on the way they look - and neither should we.... Just give it a rest.... :thumb_yello:

I was just kidding, I didn't mean to insult that girl.Here are a bunch of comments similar to mine...and even worse!:wink2:

Well said, i agree with you on this!

I agree! Well said.:thumb_yello:

Yes well just cos' there have been worse posts than yours in this thread doesn't make it right...

Yes I know jealousy rears it's ugly head when people are pictured with Mika, but none of us know who she is (and yes it's cleary a she for those who seem confused) - me personally I'd quite like to see him with someone and happy - drunk or not.... lol

He should watch camera angles though, that pic is one of the funniest shots of him I've seen in a long while - just why girls have to be so catty about other girls is beyond me and always has been :(

Yes well just cos' there have been worse posts than yours in this thread doesn't make it right...

Yes I know jealousy rears it's ugly head when people are pictured with Mika, but none of us know who she is (and yes it's cleary a she for those who seem confused) - me personally I'd quite like to see him with someone and happy - drunk or not.... lol

He should watch camera angles though, that pic is one of the funniest shots of him I've seen in a long while - just why girls have to be so catty about other girls is beyond me and always has been :(

From these pictures you can't see if Mika is happy at all.Personally I have never ever written that Mika was drunk in any situation so far but on those pics both of them look odd. And that is my impression - you can't change it - and not only mine at MFC if you read the other comments.Besides,it doesn't have anything to do with bullying.

I saw a lot of pics with Mika and some girls on this site and on the others and didn't write nothing about that as some here did.

So please don't deffend Mika from me...