Outrage!

abz

Just had my say it's waiting approval or something :s

this is what i said:

You cannot possibly be more wrong about Mika. I respect your opinion, everyone has the right to have his/her own but get your facts correct and there’s no need for name calling. In my eyes, and in the eyes of MANY, he’s a very talented singer/songwriter/performer, sweet and he cares very much for his fans. He has done SO many things others would never dream about doing (for their fans). He’s the most genuine, down-to-earth celebrity out there who has still managed to preserve his privacy and self-respect.

Mika is human after all - he has his off days too like everyone else and the media takes things out of context and always looks for the bad. He probably just walked backstage after receiving that Capital award and not even think of anything else. Why do people always have to scrutinize everything he does?! He never calculates what he does, he just does what he does - he’s an amazing human being and a blessing to this music industry.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had my say it's waiting approval or something :s

this is what i said:

You cannot possibly be more wrong about Mika. I respect your opinion, everyone has the right to have his/her own but get your facts correct and there’s no need for name calling. In my eyes, and in the eyes of MANY, he’s a very talented singer/songwriter/performer, sweet and he cares very much for his fans. He has done SO many things others would never dream about doing (for their fans). He’s the most genuine, down-to-earth celebrity out there who has still managed to preserve his privacy and self-respect.

Mika is human after all - he has his off days too like everyone else and the media takes things out of context and always looks for the bad. He probably just walked backstage after receiving that Capital award and not even think of anything else. Why do people always have to scrutinize everything he does?! He never calculates what he does, he just does what he does - he’s an amazing human being and a blessing to this music industry.

:thumb_yello: Awesome!! I agree haha. Nice job :naughty:!

this is mine...:

I have met MIKA twice, and I know of all the other times he’s met with fans (All completely amazing stories). He is most likely the nicest most genuine celebrity in these times. He was completely kind and genuinely sorry if he couldn’t pose for a picture with anyone. Anyways.. maybe try putting yourself in his shoes. Sometimes you just don’t want to do something.. big deal. Being a celebrity can probably get insanely irritating. Just because he doesn’t feel like talking or taking pictures with someone doesn’t mean he’s a twat. Really, it’s just a picture/interview/whatever. And now you think he’s a twat… nice judgement. You don’t know him and he doesn’t know you, so why should he agree to do everything someone asks. Just deal with it!

Is it okay? It's hard to say things haha. I always feel like I sound stupid and like I don't know what I'm talking about.. :blush-anim-cl:

She's just annoyed that he won't talk to her. leave her alone, she wants people to read it. I doubt she'll think better of him if fans attack her. We all remember what happened with that one college newspaper lol, if you must comment, please keep it in the positive, you are representing all of us.

Just exactly what I was thinking, everybody must just ignore this, more you comment on this, more you will help her achieve what she wants to. Just behave as if she does not exist.

this is mine...:

I have met MIKA twice, and I know of all the other times he’s met with fans (All completely amazing stories). He is most likely the nicest most genuine celebrity in these times. He was completely kind and genuinely sorry if he couldn’t pose for a picture with anyone. Anyways.. maybe try putting yourself in his shoes. Sometimes you just don’t want to do something.. big deal. Being a celebrity can probably get insanely irritating. Just because he doesn’t feel like talking or taking pictures with someone doesn’t mean he’s a twat. Really, it’s just a picture/interview/whatever. And now you think he’s a twat… nice judgement. You don’t know him and he doesn’t know you, so why should he agree to do everything someone asks. Just deal with it!

Is it okay? It's hard to say things haha. I always feel like I sound stupid and like I don't know what I'm talking about.. :blush-anim-cl:

Just exactly what I was thinking, everybody must just ignore this, more you comment on this, more you will help her achieve what she wants to. Just behave as if she does not exist.

It's good :thumb_yello:

oh and what other college paper???? what happened?? link??

What? College paper? What? :blink:

oh LadyGodiva and Pam made reference to something happening with a college newspaper..."We all remember what happened with that one college newspaper lol, if you must comment, please keep it in the positive, you are representing all of us." - LadyGodiva

LadyGodiva is right... I'm shocked by some of the comments I read on Katie's page... (Some of them were constructive, thanks God)

I'm sorry to say but Mika can sometimes come across as a diva, just like any of us on our bad days. There's no point making his fans look like rude people to boot.. Just watch his DVD and the way he looks down on the press sometimes, I think it's funny but I also can understand the people who took it personally and felt outsmarted. If Katie was one of them, too bad for her, she has the right to rant. Maybe she's being a bit harsh, but really, do we care? I'm sure Mika doesn't lol. He's been called a twat before, and he obviously hasn't lost sleep over it. Calling the girl names is not helping this forum nor Mika, really :boxed:

I commented:

Now this is unfair.

Mika has said in numerous interviews (including his comentery on his DVD, Live in Cartoon Motion) that he “never wants to become tabaloid fodder”

He is very generous to his fans, I know this as I am one of them.

The reason he’s so “unwillinng” as you portray him, is because he isn’t really in favour of having pictures taken.

He has done modeling for the likes of Paul Simth (sprin, 2007) but is reluctant to do the sort of thing.

Please don’t think he’s so aweful as you portray him here. I’m guessing that he was just not wanting any questions from media because they ask the same things over and over again. The questions he said in Live in cartoon motion were “so dull” and he probably wanted to stop the press before they started.

Love today,

Lyonesse.

I think that's fair.

I commented:

Now this is unfair.

Mika has said in numerous interviews (including his comentery on his DVD, Live in Cartoon Motion) that he “never wants to become tabaloid fodder”

He is very generous to his fans, I know this as I am one of them.

The reason he’s so “unwillinng” as you portray him, is because he isn’t really in favour of having pictures taken.

He has done modeling for the likes of Paul Simth (sprin, 2007) but is reluctant to do the sort of thing.

Please don’t think he’s so aweful as you portray him here. I’m guessing that he was just not wanting any questions from media because they ask the same things over and over again. The questions he said in Live in cartoon motion were “so dull” and he probably wanted to stop the press before they started.

Love today,

Lyonesse.

I think that's fair.

i agree with you,maybe he's the won't wanna answer the same question type.but from what ive judged of him,i think he just doesn't wanna be the headline for some 'dirt' he DIDn't do.

LadyGodiva is right... I'm shocked by some of the comments I read on Katie's page... (Some of them were constructive, thanks God)

I'm sorry to say but Mika can sometimes come across as a diva, just like any of us on our bad days. There's no point making his fans look like rude people to boot.. Just watch his DVD and the way he looks down on the press sometimes, I think it's funny but I also can understand the people who took it personally and felt outsmarted. If Katie was one of them, too bad for her, she has the right to rant. Maybe she's being a bit harsh, but really, do we care? I'm sure Mika doesn't lol. He's been called a twat before, and he obviously hasn't lost sleep over it. Calling the girl names is not helping this forum nor Mika, really :boxed:

were NOT calling her names. we just wanted to state the fact that she is wrong.(i may have over-exadutated just a LITTLE):blush-anim-cl:

this is the message i posted it's waiting for approval or something at the moment

chantelle Says:

April 25th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

well I met Mika in brixton this february & after the show he had over 100 vips to meet & greet & dozens of disabled people to meet & greet inside the brixton academy

this after doing a very energetic wonderful performance onstage for 1 & a half hours, then after that he came outside to meet those of us who were waiting for us outside (there were approx 50 of us) & despite the fact he’d been doing meet & greets inside for over 2 hours he was still pleasant to all of us waiting outside

you could clearly see he was absolutely shattered but he was still polite & nice & I got his autograph too

you find me a popstar like that nowadays, truth is you can’t they are few & far between.

I have met many an arrogant stuck up celeb in my time but only one or two Decent one’s they are Mika Derren Brown & Darren Hayes they are THE only one’s I’ve met who are so pleasant & nice to their fans no matter what.

so there you go Mika can’t be all that bad can he?

what do you think do you think that was ok?

People, no rantings. It won't help!

True!!!

If we start insulting her - someone we don't know - then we are doing

the same as she did to Mika!! We don't need to agree with her - but

we do not need to be nasty about it.

I'm a little late on this, but..

There's bound to be people who wont like Mika and don't think he's a ball of sunshine and an angel from the heavens.

I think many are overreacting. Why should we take this personally?

I wouldn't fret over the opinion of one woman when this doesn't directly apply to us...I'm sure Mika wont be.

wow!What a wroooooooooong 'point of view' or should i say:'what a crap!'

I agree with other people here: HE GIVES A LOT OF TO HIS FANS and he had and has reason why he did and does anything! He is SPECIAL and we love him and he loves us-bcs we can understand him!

So........If u don't have to say sth nice,better don't say anything!

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!-MIKA:punk:

I WROTE THIS TO HER:thumbdown: AND I KNOW U GUYS AGREE WITH ME,RIGHT?

wow!What a wroooooooooong 'point of view' or should i say:'what a crap!'

I agree with other people here: HE GIVES A LOT OF TO HIS FANS and he had and has reason why he did and does anything! He is SPECIAL and we love him and he loves us-bcs we can understand him!

So........If u don't have to say sth nice,better don't say anything!

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!-MIKA

P.S. I AGREE THAT HE ALSO CAN HAVE BAD DAY BUT THAT'S NOT A REASON 4 CALLING HIM THE WAY THAT SHE CALLED HIM!!!

MIKA:wub2:

this is the message i posted it's waiting for approval or something at the moment

chantelle Says:

April 25th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

well I met Mika in brixton this february & after the show he had over 100 vips to meet & greet & dozens of disabled people to meet & greet inside the brixton academy

this after doing a very energetic wonderful performance onstage for 1 & a half hours, then after that he came outside to meet those of us who were waiting for us outside (there were approx 50 of us) & despite the fact he’d been doing meet & greets inside for over 2 hours he was still pleasant to all of us waiting outside

you could clearly see he was absolutely shattered but he was still polite & nice & I got his autograph too

you find me a popstar like that nowadays, truth is you can’t they are few & far between.

I have met many an arrogant stuck up celeb in my time but only one or two Decent one’s they are Mika Derren Brown & Darren Hayes they are THE only one’s I’ve met who are so pleasant & nice to their fans no matter what.

so there you go Mika can’t be all that bad can he?

what do you think do you think that was ok?

that was fine, and by the way, guylainem123- that would be ace to do as shoolwork!

on a lighter note.. some blogs are kinda cute lol this one makes me smile.

this teacher decided to use mika's song as a homework :naughty:

http://solutionsfordesperateteachers.blogspot.com/

Ohhh!

That is my kind ot teacher!:naughty:

If it had been like that when I went to school..........:wub2::wink2:

With this post I celebrate 2000 post!:shocked::cheerful_h4h: