Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

It reminds of something I saw on a punk album cover once (I think it was The Clash.) He looks so fine in black, just makes me adore him even more! :punk:

*sigh* yeah he's looking marvelous :wub2:

About his hair... I really love love it again! The first pics with his shorter do (Japan) were not my favorite, but now I'm totally in love with his hair again! <3

7.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the link :thumb_yello:these are fantistic :wub2:somebody here over the last few days wanted Mika & stubble!!

81010931.jpg

I know that i am quoting myself!:roftl: but anyone got the above without watermarks? The photo below is slightly different!!

yeah he's looking marvelous

About his hair... I really love love it again! The first pics with his shorter do (Japan) were not my favorite, but now I'm totally in love with his hair again! <3

i agree i was never that keen :blush-anim-cl:it was ok but just didn't look like Mika - ikywim!! sorry rambling!

7.jpg

this is the Mika i really like!! :wub2:

I know that i am quoting myself!:roftl: but anyone got the above without watermarks? The photo below is slightly different!!

If someone has it.. please let me know :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(but I don't think it's possible to get it without messing up his face :tears: unless someone has contacts with the photographer :mf_rosetinted:)

If someone has it.. please let me know :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(but I don't think it's possible to get it without messing up his face :tears: unless someone has contacts with the photographer :mf_rosetinted:)

they are different aren't they? i thought i was going mad & kept on scrolling up & down the page :roftl: yes we don't want to go messing up that lovely face!! :wub2:

they are different aren't they? i thought i was going mad & kept on scrolling up & down the page :roftl: yes we don't want to go messing up that lovely face!! :wub2:

Yes, they're different .. :roftl:

We'll see .. I'm hoping.. :mf_rosetinted:

Edit; not that someone messes up his face .. but that someone can remove the watermark without doing that.. :bleh:

7.jpg

MamaMia! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

7.jpg

OMG he's rocking that latin lover look again, swoons

and he's wearing black again :wub2:

those sexy full lips and I LOVE THE HAIR, perfect perfect :wub2::wub2:

OMG he's rocking that latin lover look again, swoons

and he's wearing black again :wub2:

those sexy full lips and I LOVE THE HAIR, perfect perfect :wub2::wub2:

He looks absolutely fantastic doesn't he??? Good enough to eat:naughty:

I love him when he wears black and I always love those trousers he has on:wub2:

Thank you! I'm so glad to see Mika still wearing a few "Mika-like" clothes and accessories. He seems to be wearing a lot of black and neutrals in public now, which are so boring. I love his bracelets and his striped shirt, though. Those things are so much more "Mika" to me. :thumb_yello:

Yeah! I lurve his shirt!

81010928.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933F549535AE5A47FC13B44DDB694E56D1E30A760B0D811297

yeahh me too!!!!!

*sigh* yeah he's looking marvelous

7.jpg

:wub2:

I love his smile in this pic

4.jpg

his smile is so prefect!!!!

55.jpg

l_f1ac239f6e1ce4ae356d7676d205d5f3.jpg

*sigh* yeah he's looking marvelous

7.jpg

:shocked::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

*Melts*

....now I'm totally in love with his hair again! <3

7.jpg

I think I am totally in love with HIM again :shocked:

:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

The stubble/beard suits him so much, it always has..nothing to do with him looking older of course :newyear::fisch:

The stubble/beard suits him so much, it always has..nothing to do with him looking older of course

I know what you mean...he looks so gorgeous clean shaven but just as alluring with just a bit of stubble :das:

He's just simply GORGEOUS :wub2:

He REALLY is. Like today, I let someone listen to my iPod and look at Mika photos that I have on it and my friend was going through the photos and she said "he's so cute" and I giggled, thinking to myself, "you got that right"...hehe

OMG he's rocking that latin lover look again, swoons:wub2:

ROFLMAO - That's exactly it! :lmfao:

It's dangerous, isn't it? He should stick to cute and innocent, much better for my heart rate. He looks positively edible in that pic. :blush-anim-cl:

ROFLMAO - That's exactly it! :lmfao:

It's dangerous, isn't it? He should stick to cute and innocent, much better for my heart rate. He looks positively edible in that pic. :blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha you said it....I had been feeling positively motherly towards him of late, but tonight all that has gone RIGHT out of the window!!!:mf_lustslow: