Mika plays for Carphone Warehouse.

RAK1

OOOh i see :) Still...there are big companies here in Canada he could play for! ;););)

yeah.... our printing company has about 10 employees...

should be enough to have him play for us :mf_rosetinted: (well since i'm the only fan ... it would work out great for me!)

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose if we had know about it, then put on our party frocks we might have been able to gatecrash once people started coming outside to smoke.

Those places aren't usually the kind of places that have to stamp your hand to make sure you belong in the party, are they.:naughty:

oh cool... free food & a gig!! :punk:

I suppose if we had know about it, then put on our party frocks we might have been able to gatecrash once people started coming outside to smoke.

Those places aren't usually the kind of places that have to stamp your hand to make sure you belong in the party, are they.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Imagine the poor guy's face if he thinks he can for once get away with just playing and not have people harrass him, and then he spots us:naughty:

Front row of the dancefloor, with our glowsticks and Mika-gig attire, and whatnot:roftl:

The thing is, my company Xmas party is harder to crack than the MI5 building, so it would have probably not worked very well...

I'd love to know how you get into a firms christmas party if you don't work for them?

T-Mobile Germany once had Robbie Williams for their Xmas party. I think it was two years ago. A colleague of mine at the company I was working for at the time was offered to be smuggled in by a T-Mobile clerk :naughty:

In the end she refused but was very angry at herself afterwards because she was really into him :roftl:

Imagine the poor guy's face if he thinks he can for once get away with just playing and not have people harrass him, and then he spots us:naughty:

Front row of the dancefloor, with our glowsticks and Mika-gig attire, and whatnot:roftl:

The thing is, my company Xmas party is harder to crack than the MI5 building, so it would have probably not worked very well...

especially if you show up in a penguin outfit huh rose? :roftl:

Well, I was just thinking, the ally pally, you know, stuck on top of that hill, just surrounded by the park, unless there was another function there on that night, it's very unlikely that there would be casual passers by, so if you were wearing the right kind of clothes, you might have got away with it. :naughty:

especially if you show up in a penguin outfit huh rose? :roftl:

I guess she would have had to leave the Pengu at home that night:mf_lustslow:

Well, I was just thinking, the ally pally, you know, stuck on top of that hill, just surrounded by the park, unless there was another function there on that night, it's very unlikely that there would be casual passers by, so if you were wearing the right kind of clothes, you might have got away with it. :naughty:

Hmmm...Sounds realistic enugh....What a shame that we didn't know in advance.

It would have been TOTALLY worth it, if only, just to see the look on Mika's face when he saw us:

"what, THOSE people again??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":yikes::raygun:

I guess she would have had to leave the Pengu at home that night:mf_lustslow:

Hmmm...Sounds realistic enugh....What a shame that we didn't know in advance.

It would have been TOTALLY worth it, if only, just to see the look on Mika's face when he saw us:

"what, THOSE people again??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":yikes::raygun:

:lmao: I guess we would only have known if we had friends/contacts at Carphone Warehouse, or the Ally Pally, or in Mika's camp.

But then if we had freinds in Mika's camp we'd have the inside track on almost everything. :naughty:

Perhaps we should cultivate some contacts in West One Cars?

Am I sounding scary yet?

Just listening to Annie Mac on R1, and one of her listeners who works for the Carphhone Warehouse was telling her about their Christmas(?) party last night at Alexandra Palace, and Mika was the headline act.

http://www.partyoffers.co.uk/news/corporate_events/carphone_warehouse_postpones_christmas_corporate_event-18366980.html

http://christmas.touristreviews.net/christmas-vacation/christmas-party/carphone-christmas-party-dropped/

busy ppl :roftl: I don't get the iphone issue but still..a xmas in spring! Awesome!

but they didn't mentioned Mika..better don't leave traces with the Mfc google wh°res around :naughty:

Ugh I am so disappointed in you London gatecrashers missing this one! Less Google whoring for useless information and more about secret gigs please!

But I guess going to Jemma's birthday party is a reasonable excuse. :wink2:

:lmao: I guess we would only have known if we had friends/contacts at Carphone Warehouse, or the Ally Pally, or in Mika's camp.

But then if we had freinds in Mika's camp we'd have the inside track on almost everything. :naughty:

Perhaps we should cultivate some contacts in West One Cars?

Am I sounding scary yet?

Forget about scary, :naughty:more like criptic....Who are West One Cars??:blink:

Forget about scary, :naughty:more like criptic....Who are West One Cars??:blink:

They are the firm who sent cars for Luke at Graham Norton and Martin at the Fiat launch. I can't remember what car Paloma, Yasmine and Fortune got into at Fiat, can you?

They were booked under Dodgy Holiday. I'm thinking they have an account and use them for London events, maybe?

According to their driver work section you can get cash for driving!

WOW! And there was me thinking they would pay me in chocolate fudge cake:roftl:

The party was fancy dress, Superhero theme. I might have got away with the penguin:naughty:

Can't help thinking maybe Mika kept looking over his shoulder (cue for a song?:naughty:), and wondering if I was gonna pop up out of nowhere.LOL!

I wonder if Jennie's 'man' that she got chatted up by went to this party :naughty: She got his number didn't she? or did she not? :fisch:

Oh yeah, but he did the advert, I don't know if he actually worked for them as such. Anyway, Jennie treated him like dirt - poor guy :naughty:

Oh yeah, but he did the advert, I don't know if he actually worked for them as such. Anyway, Jennie treated him like dirt - poor guy :naughty:

He could have got a bonus for taking part in the ad though :bleh:

:roftl: I guess I don't really blame her though