Mika plays for Carphone Warehouse.

RAK1

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were there weren't you? You wrote that script cos you knew about the party didn't you!? :shocked: And you didn't tell us? Well I guess our friendship is over :mf_rosetinted:

that's right, i was secretly there. merry christmas everyone! :newyear:

It's not his first corporate gig, plus don't forget this was postponed from November so maybe he was contractually obliged to do it.

Well, yes. Maybe he wasn't even booked for the first party, but as you say, it wasn't his first corporate gig, and it won't be his last.

Things like this, we may never hear of until after the event, because after all, they aren't public, they are private. No big deal.

Maybe he needed the pin money.....

Do we know if Mika got into the rich list? Amy Winehouse did, and Leona Lewis. And although I read that the tour barely broke even, the record sales should have given him a pretty good chance.

Do we know if Mika got into the rich list? Amy Winehouse did, and Leona Lewis. And although I read that the tour barely broke even, the record sales should have given him a pretty good chance.

i dont know, but after all the sell out gigs, number one album/singles across the globe PLUS going platinum/Gold in several places, he must have SOME sort of money behind him LOL!

Well, yes. Maybe he wasn't even booked for the first party, but as you say, it wasn't his first corporate gig, and it won't be his last.

Things like this, we may never hear of until after the event, because after all, they aren't public, they are private. No big deal.

as our first official secret gig! uh? :naughty:

I know maybe you can't access easily without invitation, but that's not really the point..is it possible not to came to know of such event? I mean, corporations have a lot of workers from all the world and in the RL "pass the word" works as well as in the social networking bulletins :rolleyes:

Well he didn't make the rich list that was shown in the paper I read, but I'm sure he's somewhere.. below them

He's already spent it all on confetti, baloons, and toy theatres.

So here's the plan. We start our OWN MFC wireless phone company, and hire Mika to play at OUR Christmas party.

That's how we'll get our secret gig. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, that's a way to go!:punk:

This places is always a source of the best ideas!:naughty:

I just read the whole thread, how come it's not front page?

I think Mika has earned lots of money but spent a lot. Maybe there are new toys he wants :naughty:

I wonder how come nobody here knew about it or went to it :blink:

Because maybe ppl there didn't know who would be doing the show.

I just read the whole thread, how come it's not front page?

I think Mika has earned lots of money but spent a lot. Maybe there are new toys he wants :naughty:

I wonder how come nobody here knew about it or went to it :blink:

Because maybe ppl there didn't know who would be doing the show.

Not sure if anyone here works for Carphone Warehouse, maybe it wasn't announced in advance that he would be performing. I think someone posted that it had been kept under wraps.